Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
13risingforce

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

People who invest in small capital do not actually have a great risk of losing, but they can not benefit greatly. Usually people who invest in small quantities also have a longer time and patience to achieve the target profit.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arbitao
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

It looks like there is a general pattern: the smaller your invested amount is, the more patient you should be.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

It looks like there is a general pattern: the smaller your invested amount is, the more patient you should be.

I think there is no big problem and risks will happen for the investor's in the Small capital so we don't worry for investment because internet is the thing need for crypto investment so it available in all places in the world.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

People who invest in small capital do not actually have a great risk of losing, but they can not benefit greatly. Usually people who invest in small quantities also have a longer time and patience to achieve the target profit.
I think investing in small capital and big capital is no further difference. Challenges that small capital may encounter is the same with investment with huge amount. The most important thing that you need to consider before investing is the project that you want to invest. Make sure that you invested in legit and authentic projects. Losing small amount is still the same when you lose big. Money is never been easy to find so you need to be more vigilant and investigate before you go for investing. I think the main challenge fr small investment will be when you invest small amounts you will just get small profits too. But when you invest huge amounts you will also receive big profits.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:25:31 PM

If we invest in small capital, it will take a long time to get big profits. So we have to be diligent and painstaking in working, so that small capital had become big.
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

I don't think there is much of a difference between small capital and large capital. Of course profit depends on the capital so for a small capital, we will not expect to match profits with those that have lots of capital. Still there is a chance to match them long term depending on how you manage your portfolio and how determined you are.
Totally small and big capital has a huge difference but it depends in a person on how he value the money to create more money or to lose it. Big amount can eventually give you a bigger profits from one point to another with a small scale percentage while having small amount will require you to make a much higher price to say that you earn profit. The loss would be also equal to the higher so big losses in small movements and for small was small amounts of losses.
we have to know about profit percentages.small or big capital has same revenue in same percentages ,altough in nominal dollar  big capital shows bigger.

Challenges are several with small capitals. You can't create new positions, you can't make day trade with it, you need to find always 5x 10x type coins to make your capital greater. This makes you stressed out.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

I don't think there is much of a difference between small capital and large capital. Of course profit depends on the capital so for a small capital, we will not expect to match profits with those that have lots of capital. Still there is a chance to match them long term depending on how you manage your portfolio and how determined you are.
I don't think there's too much challlenge you'll get because you're just using a small capital. focus on growing capital dude!
when your capital is big to invest in crypto. then the challenge will come because you will get many options for investing with big capital..
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Sometimes people who invest with small capital only get less profit it does not depend if they get a profit quickly it could take a long time also that only use a little capital.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

Investments with small capital have a lot of risk. First is the question if the capital you invested will return anytime soon or will it profit as time goes by. Investing with small capital means that the profit you will have will also be small but at the very least, there is still profit.
John Snow

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:26:09 AM

I think that you need to invest in everything new, for example, delivery of goods using drones and the like. To start a business, you still need the initial capital. In general, everyone chooses what to invest, who can sew well and can open a business for products made of leather: cases, purses, bags and so on. And someone can make good money on the crypto currency
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

The challenges for investment with small capital are many.
One of them is if you only have small capital, your profit is also small. Since your profit is small, your development is also slow.
They will trade with you with small price only.
It takes time for you to profit..
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

There are a very big challenges for investment with small capital,the time on how to profit for a period of time , process and technique to grow this small capital is a must, the effort and patient is needed to gain good profits of this small capital, but this will be success in the future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

You will be forced to wait for your profit and by the time you only have started you will get not significant profits, but anyway... there is a future for that
Larrymili

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

If one invest with a small capital it will take time to yield income because since the capital is very small theturn over will be very small. more over if it involve rentage of chops and other expencies it will result in debt.
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

The first one it seems that you dont own a big bunch of money already, so you need to be patient and trying to save some more money for investing
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

So many challenges when start investing with small capital, to prove everybody that small entrepreneurs will always succeed even though you so many tasks to pass. And one thing more there is no big if there is no small.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Always remember that the profit you will earn will be depending on how much capital you want to start on so the only risk for you is that you will not earn that much profit if you are not welling to invest a big amount.
I must say that at time when you don’t have much amount of money, then it is better not to make any kind of investment. Other than that, you need to look for the ways which can then help you in having more income which can then increase the investment amount.

If you will go for investing of that small amount of money, then it will be very much difficult for you to handle the situation at time when you suffer any kind of loss.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:25:56 AM

The challenge of investinf very small is that you will profit very less. It's kind of like gambling, if you bet small, you definitely lose small. It also makes diversifing your investment that much harder. If you have a smal capitas itnis then you are limited to the coins you will invest on and cements the agrument of gaining small.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

Small capital means small profits. Big capital means big profit. For me all I can say is maybe the advantage for small capital is when the business will not be successful at least you have only small capital putted up but if its hit then you only have fewer profit to receive. It is okay as long as the business is real and really has potential. If you have small capital try to do some other things that do not need capital like signature and bounty campaigns here and your earnings will go to your investments. In this case you can have bigger capital in the future.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

In any kind of investment even its small or big theres so many challenges will you face. There's a ups and downs so before you enter in any investment especially in crypto you need study and learn so you can handle well and manage it well your investment

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: