Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Investing in the crypto market is risky. If we use a small amount of capital, it will be very difficult to make a profit. Because if you invest and the price of the coin is always down. You will not have enough money to continue buying more coins while the price of the coin is low

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

Challenges in investing in small capital are surely no guarantee . but if you start a small capital, it will not be too much to lose for you. It is also possible that small capital will have a huge income. depending on the trend . Or if you want to increase your money , find other option .
asa naka

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

Challenges in investing in small capital are surely no guarantee . but if you start a small capital, it will not be too much to lose for you. It is also possible that small capital will have a huge income. depending on the trend . Or if you want to increase your money , find other option .

The challenge is that you cannot have a more profitable business because your capital is limited. Your profit most likely be small but at some cases their are business that are very fit to the needs of the community thats why some business boost in just a short period of time.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

Investing with a small capital will certainly generate a small profit as well, And there must be extra patience to be able to get a high score. and it takes a very long time too.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:37:21 PM

So many challenges when start investing with small capital, to prove everybody that small entrepreneurs will always succeed even though you so many tasks to pass. And one thing more there is no big if there is no small.

Do not consider it as a hindrance as every one has to start somewhere and not every one has money. With whatever money you have try to make the best returns out of it so that you will keep making money and have some returns . Once you know the technique you will be able to create more wealth and become rich as well.

JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

For me, starting with a small capital is not a problem in any investment. If you have a small capital all you need to do is be consistent in adding into your investment, consistency is the key. You may start small but if you are consistently adding to your investment, it will still grow, in no time, you will be surprise how big it is already.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

the challenge for those who have very small trading capital in my opinion is the price movements that seem to be making you very long to earn profits because the profits will be very long.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

I think it would be his or her capabilities or skills and how to exceeds his or her limitations to compete with all well known and  those who are already in such business.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

the challenge for those who have very small trading capital in my opinion is the price movements that seem to be making you very long to earn profits because the profits will be very long.
The small capital you have investing it is either small gains or huge so depends on the project you are trading with. Their is no problem even it is small or big the most important is you are sure with the project that you can have a profit after all. Yes the challenges also is it may take very long to achieve the profit in return.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

Investing with a small capital will certainly generate a small profit as well, And there must be extra patience to be able to get a high score. and it takes a very long time too.
I think there no too much challenges in small capital investment. It's just you have less profit share than the bigger investors. But nothing than that. Sometimes there are project that requires huge capital for investment thats the reason you small entrepreneurs can join. But all huge investors start from small investments eventually you will grow together with your capital you will be big time someday.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

The challenge is definitely want to wait big profit, here you have to be extra patient and should always see the market.
you will have nothing if all your treasures are invested, depending on yourself. I think that's all. thank you.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:04:40 AM

Investing in the crypto market is risky. If we use a small amount of capital, it will be very difficult to make a profit. Because if you invest and the price of the coin is always down. You will not have enough money to continue buying more coins while the price of the coin is low

Well I am not agree with you as not only crypto currency but all kind of business has risk in it, so we will have to be ready to take risk and generate profit, if you have small amount of money you will have two choices one, put your small amount of money in bitcoin and hold it for more than 5 years so you will get good profit, or join campaign and earn more money together them and invest again into bitcoin.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:03:19 AM

Many investments that do not require large capital, the presence of cryptocurrency be the answer that dreams for investment with very little capital can be done and now become real, buy altcoin cheap and potentially skyrocket.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

In principle, an advantage in the business that we do, one of them depends on the amount of capital we have. I say that an investment with a small amount of capital will produce a small profit as well.
That is actually like the main thing with the whole playing with small card. However, it should never be an obstacle to achieving one's goal, but could just bring some little delay and probably some years of sacrifice to be able to attain your goals.

However, it is important that for someone who can plan pretty well, even though may be a little tough at first, things can still end up working right. Nevertheless, in every way, someone with a good plan and a large capital should always have an edge.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

I think the most difficult challenge for an investor with small capital is the difficulty of development.

If you learn how to accept strategic plans for rewards, it can be overcome.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

The most challenging part for people's investment with a small capital is choosing a crypto that can lead them to grow or success because if mistake happeneds in choosing a right crypto can lead to a person think that this kind of business was wrong like those people who experience of losing their investments or being scammed in investing in choosing wrong people.
Yeah, a better handling always help a lot both in small and big capital, but at the same time, for someone who is in the same category with good plans, definitely, someone with a big capital sure do have more advantage than someone with a low capital based on the fact that they can get into action immediately and start implementing all their plans easily. Normally, a bigger capital can make you hit your mission and your vision pretty quickly.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

Any kind of investment starting with small capital would be successful if we handled it better, many investor handled in different aspects of investment was succesfull because of the key to success which are  "perseverance" and "patience" i don't mention what investment is better specifically for us, the important is we pursue our self to
apply  the 2 different key to become successful before we enter into investment. That's also the big challenges for all of us.
A really huge level of effort and some pretty good level of sacrifice to even be able to do well which is something that can be a bit frustrating at first for someone who may not have the attribute of being persistent and dedicated to their course. With large capital and good management, it makes things pretty easy from the start as you can easily start bringing your plans into fruition immediately and that sets you up quickly.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

my opinion The hardest part is recouping in capital to add some more machines or resources to my business since customers aren't always there plus the money I get is for my operating expenses. It isn't hard per se but the expansion of the business would take ages to complete, and we all know that to be successful, one must expand his/her business for faster production and larger capabilities to accept huge orders. Apart from that, I don't have any complains on having a small capital. It is what it is, and it all boils down on how well does one manage property business. For me, the main challenges for small investors is how to compete the market though it is just a small investment but you need to have goal to invest big.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:17:58 AM

I think just waiting if we dont have any money more to invest. We should not push our self when we start investing our money because some investment have high risk and its better we are using our idle money.
Better not using loan from banks and keep using idle money
Normally, the way investments are, it takes a lot to be able to get something tangible at first with very small capital, as it may take some years of pain and perseverance to even be able to get anything at all and that would take someone with a pretty huge vision to not get distracted in the process.

This is the reason why some people always try to source for funds, as long as they are sure they can pull it off based on their skills. Nevertheless, a lot of people have started small and grown big in the process anyway, so there is no limit for anyone as long as you can do your best.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

Big challenge for small capital is patience.the ability to endure waiting .you can not expect big gain in small investment.But patience is learning.help you grow and adjust to some mistakes. better than starting big and loosing big!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: