Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
bitsticker

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

with a limited capital you are sensentive to price fluctualtions, even a small shake may cause you to loose funds. you are also limited to profit you take. it is not sufficient to make your leaving even if you reinvest successfully
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

Investment with small capital will still make the investor get the results of the investment that he did, only the results will be obtained in accordance with the amount of investment he gave.

It takes patience and awareness of the results to be obtained with conditions Investment with small capital.

As you've stated challenges in investment is capital. with the small amount of investment capital, we should expect the same return of investment, but in Crypto currency investment would mean differently if you were able to invest or had purchased your investment when the price value is low and hold on for long term, it may reward you with better returns when the said price goes up. it all depends on the volume of investment on the market trading.
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Thanks to internet, globalization and cryptocurrencies nowadays is the best time for small investors, there are really many opportunities for them.

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

-snip-

Thanks to internet, globalization and cryptocurrencies nowadays is the best time for small investors, there are really many opportunities for them.

The problem with small capital in terms of trading is that the ROI is sometimes relative to the amount you have put it. Meaning small capital means small profit and the greater the capital, the greater the profit. However,unlike in stock market, cryptocurrency bends all of that since ICO's make it possible to invest a small amount of money but can give a 100% return when their project or the coin boomed.

In terms of trading, both stock market and cryptocurrency can yield a large amount of profit despite the small capital, depending only on what trading strategy is being used.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

Small Capital Investment, Will make us limited in choosing Assets. while the more assets we plant, the greater our chances of profit. The point is that if we invest with small capital, we must be good at choosing, which coin would have increased high, so that we can get big profit.
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

my opinion The hardest part is recouping in capital to add some more machines or resources to my business since customers aren't always there plus the money I get is for my operating expenses. It isn't hard per se but the expansion of the business would take ages to complete, and we all know that to be successful, one must expand his/her business for faster production and larger capabilities to accept huge orders. Apart from that, I don't have any complains on having a small capital. It is what it is, and it all boils down on how well does one manage property business. For me, the main challenges for small investors is how to compete the market though it is just a small investment but you need to have goal to invest big.
If investors are less likely to suffer psychological distress. Psychology will be spread when the BTC fluctuates in the negative direction. I think the capital is not important, the important thing here is the skills and experience. I think we should focus on analyzing and choosing the right potential coin to make the investment. So even if you have less capital, your profits will increase over time.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

If your investment is small dont expect huge profit. It will take time to accumulate since your capital is small.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

If your investment is small dont expect huge profit. It will take time to accumulate since your capital is small.
You can still expect huge profits from a small capital investment because in cryptocurrency, there is no such thing as a quota in investing in order to expect huge profits because as long as you are a good investor and you know how to find a good project to invest in, then i think that you can expect huge income or profit from a small capital only.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

In my opinion, most problem that comes with a small investment is the small return of income, and it is very hard to gain the income that you wanna have in your mind. Having said that, you might also think that you aren’t gaining anything because if there are any, it would just be too small anyway.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:21:56 AM

Obviously the challenge that will be faced if investing with small capital, especially in the field of cryptocurrency, should have extra patience, because anyone who invests with a small capital on cryptocurrency then the gain will also be little. and vice versa, the greater the capital it spends will bring greater benefits.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:30:43 AM

Having a small capital means you will earn small profit in the future, so you should always expect that you will not have that much profit because your earnings will be depending on how much capital you want to spend.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:44:01 AM

Big challenge for small capital is patience.the ability to endure waiting .you can not expect big gain in small investment.But patience is learning.help you grow and adjust to some mistakes. better than starting big and loosing big!

You right, your patience will be very tested for this, because to grow your money with a small capital takes a big effort and not for short time, because we know that even though the price goes up 2 times, if your capital is small, the profit you will get it will not be too big, so you have to be patient
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:48:53 AM

small capital have many challenges such as the time period of getting sufficient ROI, with small capital every job becomes your job as you won`t have too much to outsource them. If a person with huge capital works 1 day you have to work 3 or more days for the same earning.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

usually the challenge is when we are doubtful and also still new in the investment. we think too much about losses. thus creating a panic of ourselves when assets are declining. but we should be able to feel enjoy in that state
daicavung

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

Small Capital Investment, Will make us limited in choosing Assets. while the more assets we plant, the greater our chances of profit. The point is that if we invest with small capital, we must be good at choosing, which coin would have increased high, so that we can get big profit.
Yes, I confirm your opinion is true and attract the viewer, Small capital we will not be flexible in choosing the coin to invest, We will not have much profit when investing in them. , so I think that if you do not have the capital at the beginning, you should focus on making free tokens.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

small capital have many challenges such as the time period of getting sufficient ROI, with small capital every job becomes your job as you won`t have too much to outsource them. If a person with huge capital works 1 day you have to work 3 or more days for the same earning.

You have to exert more effort compared to those who has big capital because a 2% increase for them may be enough for them for a monthly budget while for someone who has small capital, you may need 5x or 10x of percentage increase for you to achieve it. When it comes to trading, you are expose to more risk because you will be trading more often but then the advantage to it would be more experience which you can use to have a strategy that will be the key for you to be profitable. You also tend to be more greedy when you have small capital.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

the main challenge for owners who only have very small capital is you need a very long time to be able to get a lot of profits.
renggileh

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

Challenges in investing in small capital are surely no guarantee . but if you start a small capital, it will not be too much to lose for you. It is also possible that small capital will have a huge income. depending on the trend . Or if you want to increase your money , find other option .
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

If you will just invest a small amount then the best thing to do is start trading in the market today as soon as possible and rely on the volatility in order to earn more profit as the time goes by.
roseann072518

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

I think the challenge of investing small investment is maximizing or increasing your investment income .. you will find that if you are good manage to your investment and that achievement will help you to overcome the challenge as an investor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: