Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
Yramesor0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:11:39 PM

I presume the investment you'd like to take is a business with a small capital. In this kind of investment, a lot of challenge you may encounter like what kind of business you are investing in is it a need or wants. Is it really needed by the customers or is it marketable or not? I think these are some of the challenges to be considered in investment with a small capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:18:05 PM

There's many challenges we facing if we have a small capital either we get small profit or losing what capital we investment that's why we need to be strategic it comes to investment in crypto because small capital can give us a good profit too as long we know how we manage it.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

There's many challenges we facing if we have a small capital either we get small profit or losing what capital we investment that's why we need to be strategic it comes to investment in crypto because small capital can give us a good profit too as long we know how we manage it.

Yes, but it will still depends on how the people will handle their small capital, they can also make small capital to big capital. And you are also right about small capital gaining small profit too.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:51:45 AM

The cryptocurrency market is one of relatively high investments due to the risk that is involved there is a much higher probability of losing your money to the volatility in the market and hence you must have some reserves in safe also the high price coins comes with lower volatility and low price coins comes with high volatility, for example if coins get at risk with small capital and the market go worst than the situation is also very tough.

Dillnoon

Activity: 27
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

If you invest small amount then don't expect huge profit immediately. Your patience and your skills will be put in test so be prepared. Long term investment is the best if you have a very limited capital in your hand.

Long term investment may be a good option but if you are not that patient then you have to trade to make your capital higher but as what you said, it will be put to test because when you think of having more capital thus more profits, you would become greedy and wait for some more profits so that you can have a higher capital however it may not work in your favor. This is just one of the challenge of having small capital.

With small capital you have to think a lot so invest how you can be enough with your small amount and more you can hardly invest in diversification you have to plan to fit with capital.

It would be hard to diversify if you have small capital because you may not be able to qualify for a minimum amount of bitcoin to trade. Diversification is one of the risk management strategy so that you can hedge if ever some coins are in profit or at a loss so you are still in break-even but you can't do it when you have small capital.
I agree with your point of view. To invest with small capital, we need to equip ourselves with the skills and patience to invest. Choose the right method and special learning the ones who have succeeded. So we have confidence in investment with small capital but safe.
mandro

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

majorly, the challenge with businesses with little start up capital is the insufficient working capital hence the business goes bankrupt. Working capital is the life span of any business, it is like the engine that keeps the business running, the blood flow of any business. We all know what happens when there is insufficient blood in ones system, thats what happens to businesses with little start up capital.
Although the investment capital is small, but try to invest slowly every day, choose for yourself the correct method and formula. I believe we will soon accomplish our goal. And it is important to have a positive mindset to learn who has succeeded, so that we can learn the lesson to promote a successful small investment.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

Profit . If you invest $ 100, when the market goes up 20%, your profit is $ 20.
And when you invest $ 10,000, the market also gains 20%, your profit will be $ 2,000  BUT when the market drops 20%, your risk will be $ 2,000.
Everything always has two sides.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

The big challenge for investment with small capital is that ,how you will grow your investment big with small amount of capital at stake, so you will be more attentive and monitor the price value of coin in the coin market in order that you will trade your coin profitably with no waste ,so that even your capital is small you can gain big.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

The ongoing trend with any kind of investment is invest big and profit big. When it comes to small capital one can get limited earning and for the same one needs to be more observing over the market. Because even a marginal profit should not be missed. Only then it is possible to get a regular earning through small capital.
yana.yo

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

Right now the challenge is that investments with 'big' capital overcome those with not so much funding. Venture capitalist completely destroy competition with their unicorn ventures, which makes small investment in vain. I recently  read an article about the reasons why the venture capital model is dead (I'll drop the link here for those who are interested). My question is then are ICOs kind of a solution to those challenges with small capital? \

Article on 100 Reasons why VCs are dead: https://medium.com/@metamorph_io/100-reasons-why-venture-capital-is-dead-44017a80ea32
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

one of the challenges of investing with small capital is you have to be extra patient, because every profit we get is quite small. so to be able to generate big profits you should be patient and may take a long time.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

The challenge in investing with small capital would be to stay being patient, patiently waiting for your gains, which is not that big since your capital is also small. Based on my experience you will feel that nothing is happening for the first few months. You really have to be patient and strong especially in investing in crypto which is more volatile than other investments.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

Most obvious thing that is coming onto my mind is that you will feel less profit going on if you will invest small, it is impossible to earn $10,000 when you have invested $20.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:10:46 AM

we must get a big profit from that little capital. of course the challenge is huge. at least we have to get behind the capital first, and that is a big challenge. because if you lose we can not recover. so when the capital is small, we have to small investment first. getting a small profit does not matter, it is our start to get even bigger capital and towards bigger investment.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:16:06 AM

my greatest test is system making and turning into an opponent for huge business visionaries. despite the fact that I underwrite my business with a little capital in the realm of cryptocurrency, however I am certain some time or another I will likewise resemble individuals or investors who have business and huge capital too.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:24:40 AM

I can see that if you invest with a small amount you were not be able to gain a good profit because it will be only based on the amount on how much you invest, if you invest a huge capital then you were be able to earn a good amount in return, if you invest with small number of capital then you can earn but not that good.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

Many have experience that way. like me I invest a small money from a business and here in crypto so I take a risky challenge that I didn't know that I earn or not but definitely I earn as much I expected because in early december I double my profit because I hold my token invested in crypto so its good to invest a small amount rather than big amount cause you didn't know that you will lost or not.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:16:12 PM

if i am to relate such investment to cryptos in particular, i would say the main challenge has to do with fees associated with transfers of small capita,especially withdrawal fees.
If you have a very small amount of capital the fees are going to be a bigger part of your cost in terms of proportion than if you had a big amount of capital this might seem as a small detail but it is not, if you are a day trader that holds his coins only for minutes the fees are going to add very rapidly and most of your profits will be eaten by the fees.
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

the biggest challenge of traders with small capital is a loss, you have to be really very careful in making decisions.
think about everything thoroughly, otherwise you will lose all your possessions.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

Most obvious thing that is coming onto my mind is that you will feel less profit going on if you will invest small, it is impossible to earn $10,000 when you have invested $20.

One of the thing is really what you said. The said profit on the rise would be less as amount invested is less. But on the other hand if the market crashes you would not be losing much  of the money had you invested lot of money in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: