Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:41:55 PM

In a real business it would be hard to work when you have small investments or stocks because in anything you do, the resources always matter. You need manpower and always as you would need you have to add a capital to pay for them. So the more resources will be the better. In cryptocurrency the greater investments you have the greater will be the pissibilities of earning a lot but also the greater the chances of losing. We know it is always risky as the market is oftentimes unpredictable. So for cryptocurrency especially if you are a beginner the smaller the investments the better because you still have to work it out and have to learn everything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:31:39 PM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

I think the main challenge that I can see on that is the risk associated because with small capital, you are very near into your limiti which means, you have already exerted all that you have starting a small capital but the assurance of making it into a larger one can be that difficult to predict because not all business that started from a small capital get successful because of the limitation that have been sent out which also limits the amount of profit to come. This also means that small investment or capital only caters a small feedback of money for you gain.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

Well I can't say i know of anything outside crypto currency trading and that knowledge itself is still limited but I'll speak in terms of my experience. With small capital investments, it will take a heck of a long time and a small window of error before you can actually have a sizeable income. I wouldn't suggest goin all in on an investment though.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:25:14 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

The thing I find the most difficult with small invesments is that you cannot really diversity.
Say you have 200 bucks, you want to diversify into 5, 6 projects so you decide to invest $30 into each. But for each buy you have to pay 3-5% fees and also when you want to sell and withdraw you will pay a similar fees. It is very tedious and annoying that no one wants to do.
But what if you invested all in 1 project? One day if that project failed, you would lose everything, that $200 has just gone. That is even worse.
So diversifying is the most difficult thing for those investors.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Lauff

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:44:37 AM

if you have a small capital for investment, of course the results you get cannot be maximized unless you invest for the long term
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

The downside is that you will not earn a lot of money. However, there are also positive aspects. You will gain experience and learn to control your emotions.
Madara_Uchiha

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

If suddenly you lose your money with undeveloped investments, then you will not feel so sorry for this small amount. It is much harder to lose large sums.
Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

Supposingly you are investing with $50 and i am investing with $200, our interest rate being set to either the least or highest price will both be a benefit to me since i have more and more than what you have now. Always invest bigger to gain bigger.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:06:48 AM

The main challenges in having a small capital for an investment is that the chance of having a good profit when the market is up is slighty limited unlike having a huge investment when the market move up even a little you can a huge amount of profit the good thing with a small investment is when the market is down your loses is not that huge.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

investment is always risky and we have to study the risk and if we want to be successful we must be prepared to take risks, the profit obtained is of course dependent on capital, if large capital can get a big profit, to learn, it is better to use with small capital first, because even if you have a small capital you can get profit
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

For every investment, there is a corresponding risk. So whether your capital is big or small the risk is there. And it is up to you how you prepare yourself emotionally and mentally.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

Supposingly you are investing with $50 and i am investing with $200, our interest rate being set to either the least or highest price will both be a benefit to me since i have more and more than what you have now. Always invest bigger to gain bigger.

It's always the smaller profit when you have small investments but i don't think that should even be a big deal. Many successful businesses start from small capital that grew with smart management and diligence.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:58:01 PM

I think the biggest challenge when investing with small capital is limited to buying in the amount of coins, as we know that many choices of coins and tokens make us always be vigilant and selective so we can get big profits.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Komissarnik

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

The modern investment market offers many projects. But for successful investments it is necessary to realize key factors such as a clear program and a professional team.
Komissarnik

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

The issue of the investment climate of a specific country is largely a question of its normal or not normal political development and the existence within the country itself of the elementary guarantors for the protection of the rights of the private entrepreneur.

Perhaps these factors will influence long-term projects, however, in the period of instability of political and economic factors of a particular state, sphere or market, short-term investments in different, sometimes fundamentally opposite spheres in the direction are probably preferable.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

Of course you are so nervous that your money can not be repaid twice as long as you're out of the way, that's the idea before you go into an investment even in the small capital is for me it's money but it's like a gamble It's just that when you lose you should accept it, but when you receive more than your investment or less then that's just normal. you should try a risk that most of them have capital, the case of failure will also lead to a life-long challenge.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

It's always the smaller profit when you have small investments but i don't think that should even be a big deal. Many successful businesses start from small capital that grew with smart management and diligence.
With small capital investment, the profit is very little, which sometimes makes investors feel not interested. But I think that if you are just entering the cryptocurrency market, investing a small amount of money is a good idea because it will give you a lot of experience to succeed. after. I believe every failure is a very valuable lesson that every investor should have.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

I think the biggest challenge when investing with small capital is limited to buying in the amount of coins, as we know that many choices of coins and tokens make us always be vigilant and selective so we can get big profits.

I agree, Small capital often makes us more optimistic in investing, It can boost our confidence especially when we hit our target profit, small capital can give a big profit also, and provide us some income and invest it also later on,  It will also depends on the value of your investment.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

I think investing with small capital still has a chance to gain profit and it will be a challenge to get bigger profit because we can collect and start investing with small capital then it will be a big amount
onaiwusun

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

sometimes you options are limited by the amount, for example some ICOs have minimum contributions, also, they get swallowed up in transaction fees
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: