Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:34:07 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

in economics, it is known that the principle of big capital is big profit and small capital is profitable. the challenge of opening a business with small capital is that it takes a long time to grow rapidly. because the profits can usually be used for operational costs and the rest to meet the needs of life. but if in cryptocurrency with even small capital we can get a big profit if in buying and selling tokens we are at the right time.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThomasThorGG1

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

Thách thức lớn nhất đối với các nhà đầu tư nhỏ chính là bản ngã của họ. Tất cả mọi thứ đều quan trọng, nhưng việc quản lý tốt sự rủi ro và tiền bạc quyết định tới việc bạn có thể kiếm được hoặc mất tiền.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

From my personal point of view, for a meager amount you can not become rich quick or profitable in a project. So that is a disadvantage but they will not take too much money when the risk occurs.
There are benefits but there are harm. But I think with small capital, we should focus on experience and not think too much about profit.

DavidDWatkins44

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:28:49 AM

The biggest challenge is perhaps indecision. All markets have a cycle of development. Do not be afraid of collapse or market turmoil - that's where you can make the most money.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

either investing in small or large capital must have the same risk, and the challenge is if the strategy that you have used has failed in your business, aside from the value of the profits you get
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

The biggest challenge when we invest with small capital is that we cannot freely intervene or bumping, we will follow the prevailing market prices so it is difficult to get big profits, like speculators.
JoeG.Fuller123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

The biggest challenge is perhaps psychological anxiety. Do not blindly follow the trading alerts from anyone, especially those who appear random in the media or forums.
EdwardARiley109

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

Small capital investors often invest in low-value Altcoin. However, it should be avoided that the coins have low trading volume and low market capitalization. Because they are easily manipulated and you will be stuck.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:43:53 AM

As well as you can that's your big achievement even if you are not getting too much profit or even you lose because of the price not so good the important is your experienced to pursue to join in business is enough to start again for long term investment of course for the second time you can do it better.
Linconde6654

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

Three major issues for investors with Small capital are not enough capital to invest, hesitant about the deal, and close the deal when everything is still intact.
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

We all know that it takes money to make money, in other words money is used to make money, whether it varies directly or inversely in a topic for another day. But those who invest in small capital usually need a longer time to earn a profit, they don't get their idea or product to a large group of potential buyers early enough due to lack if funds for marketing purposes. So having small capital to start a business means slow growth and a lot of right decisions to be made.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

I guess that depends on many factors as to where you re investing, what kind of business it is where you are investing your money. If those facts are well known then surely you can gain without much risks up front. Also remember that when you invest in things like small cap, or mutual funds then there is always risk but returns are sure. However the time taken by these people to give you exact ROI can take up large period of time. So be sure to have your investment made into the businesses or funds which are well known.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

it can't say that he/she has not anything after his/her investment, they still have something. if the value increase drastically, they will get much benefit
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

I think investing with small capital has no challenge to me. Why do I say that? because investing with small capital is like we use money to buy something. Of course it is not memorable and has no challenge. small investments certainly will not give big profits. I do not think a small investment is a big investment. and small investments are a waste of time. That's just my opinion.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

Hardworking is the key of that. But remember investing is too risky in any types of bussiness. Make sure if you want to involve in that bussiness, you must know more or have a enough idea to gamble in that bussiness. Investing is slightly difficult at first but you need to be patient at all.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

I think investing with small capital has no challenge to me. Why do I say that? because investing with small capital is like we use money to buy something. Of course it is not memorable and has no challenge. small investments certainly will not give big profits. I do not think a small investment is a big investment. and small investments are a waste of time. That's just my opinion.
I think that investing in small capital is the way investors should do in new markets such as cryptocurrency because without experience you have invested too much psychological burden and have no experience. will make you very easy to fail. So investors should not risk too much when investing so much money, instead invest a little initially, when you really catch the market, invest more.

Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

the challenge is when we have small capital so we will not have much profit, if our capital is small then we are also small, if our capital is large then our profit will also be a lot, all depends on our capital.

Motokonomo

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:35:47 AM

The big challenge is to be a small entrepreneur with small capital especially if investing into the world of cryptocurrency, if that's you become a success all the fame and praise will be your strengths.
dankboner83

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:16:36 AM

I was that type of investor with only a small amount of money.
It was so hard to invest in different projects, so diversifying was not a thing for me. I invested in only 2 projects and the price dropped dramastically which hurt my investment.
That is only one thing. Small capital has a lot of drawbacks.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

the main challenges is with your small capital disqualifies you from hedges funds, real estate an other capital intensive investment vehicles. Also, since it's smaller sum of money, you may be inclined to invest in riskier ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: