Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

I think there is no certainty that investment with small capital will receive a small income and that investment with large capital will get big results, the market is unstable and to get a better profit requires a good strategy.
no one could guarantee this condition.small or huge return did not depend on investment amount.it depend on our skill how to choose best investment platform.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

I think there is no certainty that investment with small capital will receive a small income and that investment with large capital will get big results, the market is unstable and to get a better profit requires a good strategy.

When you invest not much and finally, you see that the tokens that you have already bought decided to go to the Moon, you regret that you did not find the money to get more of these altcoins (or Bitcoins).
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

If for example someone has small capital to make an investment, they might face various challenges, starting from the profit that will get a little and if he invests in shares, then he will get a small percentage of shares as well and may have to work extra hard to get maximum results

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

no one could guarantee this condition.small or huge return did not depend on investment amount.it depend on our skill how to choose best investment platform.
Yes, I agree with you.It all depends on the ability to make the right investment.Of course with 100$ great income not to be done,but the X5 can do.As an example yesterday the project Puma Pay made X5.So even in a falling market there are many coins and tokens that become successful.And it does not depend on the amount of investment.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

What I think is really the big challenge for investing with a small amount is chossing the right currency to invest with your capital because when you invested in a wrong currency can make your mindset not to invest again. And it really a big dissapointment in a small investors to make it grow.

clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:25:22 AM

Small investment I think we have to face two major problems. The first is the vision. You must be sensitive to the investment. You must choose a good project. The second patience, maybe it will not rise when you buy it. When you sell it, he will Crazy rise.
poliq

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

Depending on what you mean by best investment.
Best Return, often highest risks: Derivatives, such as options allows you to enjoy upside/downside gains of equities with significantly less capital. However, options are just as risky as they are lucrative, especially if you are selling them.
Lower risks: you can invest in equities/ funds just as you would with a larger sun of money.
Lowest risks: mutual funds, gov securities, and etc.
Essentially, you can invest a smaller amount of money the same way as you would with more money. Difference is, your small capital disqualifies you from hedges funds, real estate an other capital intensive investment vehicles. Also, since it's smaller sum of money, you may be inclined to invest in riskier ways.
My last investment was an online store. And Im happy about that. The most difficult part was to find a reliable webhosting provider. But I did it. https://zomro.net  provide SSD ans stable services on reasonable prices with quick support to your queries.
In sum, best investment strategy should be determined by your personal risk preferences as well as return expectations.
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

of course investment with small capital profits will also be small as well and patience must be the companion capital because what is obtained is of course also small but with small capital the risk of loss is certainly small as well

RadjorBlade

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:52:13 AM

If you have nothing after you invest in something you can't call yourself an investor because it's simply stupid.
Main challenges for real small investors are developing in the sphere and gettin experience without makin too many mistakes.
The challenge of investing in bitcoin with small capital, the profit that will be obtained will also be small. If it fails, also a small loss. That's better, because at the same time learning to explore bitcoin so that the future can be a profit, and capital gets bigger. Something that starts small is stronger than trying with big capital.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:49:37 AM

Challenges with small capital for the first investment,
must calculate potential debriefing and analysis that will initially take time to be mastered with capital
limited to getting the desired profit
With a small capital starting at $ 5 (IDR 67,000) you can already invest by learning the ins and outs of the investment itself.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

It is difficult to make big profits if you have a small amount of capital, which is sure to be a problem. Within the first few months will be very difficult. If you are lucky to join the ICO and will x50 or x100 can solve. The problem, You need a strategy for long-term investment to profit and survive. Besides, you should avoid fraud.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

what u mean by small capital? If u mean >5000$ then the best option is go to ICO choosing, doing bounties and long run on ETH Cool

Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

Profit is directly proportional to capital. Small capital would mean small profit. However, profit is also directly proportional to percentage profit. So, small capital would yield bigger profit if you invest in a coin with very low price about less $0.10 but with high potential that might increase 1000 times. This were bitcoin started. That is why early holders of bitcoin are vey rich now.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:04:15 PM

For God sakes, am I the only one who constanlty comes across these mubling OP which has no structure and is extremely hard to understand.
Is it about motive to invest, is it about small investors, is it about when investor has no ROI?

Is these kind of posts are made by google translate?!

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

You can't expect a large profit, when you start investing with a small capital. I think starting with small amounts is advisable only for the beginners in crypto world, because they have to get the knowledge and experience first, before trying to make bigger profits.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:22:45 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

I think the main challenges when we investing with small capital is on our psychology. Most investor or trader not satisfy with profits they earn and they just want make quick big profits and trader with small capital always not patience with the profits. Better keep patience with our strategy
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

In my opinion, the biggest challenge that a small entrepreneurs with small capital and small investments is that they wouldn't come up with a bigger profit they wanted. They alao wouldn't be satisfy to the outcome of their investment if they are expected to have a much more profit than they invested.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:59:16 AM

In my opinion, the biggest challenge that a small entrepreneurs with small capital and small investments is that they wouldn't come up with a bigger profit they wanted. They alao wouldn't be satisfy to the outcome of their investment if they are expected to have a much more profit than they invested.
but they have advantages too if their investment failed.they suffering small money if compare with other.although profit given less, but we could it as our training to manage money how to make it growth.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

The most difficulty I face in investing with small amounts is that the fees involved in small investments is pretty high as compared to when you are investing in large amounts. So that's why I prefer to collect some money first so that the percentage of fees I pay decreases tremendously and then I invest at a whole in anything that I wish to invest into. So this is also the same problem for a lot of my friends but they aren't able to save money for long time because of their poor spending habits.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

The main challenge that I see with a Small capital investors are to maintain their capital because investing it is really hard to choose wether it will grow or not in the currency they invested. And I think most of the time they always lose some of their investments because of lack of chance in choosing the good currency to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: