Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Very useful Application!  (Read 547 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

Op may be offer this service to 100 campaign running managers on this forum mate. They can get the help by this work. It can reduce the work of the participants little and clipboard option will be most useful thing while they are updating the fields on the spreadsheet mate.

Other than that I do not think it can more useful think for normal bounty hunters. They can be work in one of two campaigns only. That too it is possible they are part of signature, facebook, twitter campaigns and etc..
andriiklim

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

Just use your hands, it's free. safety and easy )
Primal6666 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

Op may be offer this service to 100 campaign running managers on this forum mate. They can get the help by this work. It can reduce the work of the participants little and clipboard option will be most useful thing while they are updating the fields on the spreadsheet mate.

Other than that I do not think it can more useful think for normal bounty hunters. They can be work in one of two campaigns only. That too it is possible they are part of signature, facebook, twitter campaigns and etc..

Good offer, my friend. If I were the owner of this program, I probably would.  Grin But nobody pay me for that. I just share with the community of the forum a useful program that I found. The topic is created, if someone needs it, he will see it. And bounty managers, I'm sure already know how to ease their own lives, do not live the first day.  Cheesy

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

you have tried to help a lot of people in this forum, I appreciate what you have made, but I do not understand how the application works, I still comfortable fill out the form manually, for me it does not take too long.
Primal6666 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:47:27 AM

you have tried to help a lot of people in this forum, I appreciate what you have made, but I do not understand how the application works, I still comfortable fill out the form manually, for me it does not take too long.

You save any text you need in the program. When you need to insert it, you simply double-click on the saved pattern and it is automatically inserts into the field you selected. In addition, it allows you to store the history of copying, which makes it easier to work with reports. If you have a lot of Telegram groups, or you need to spread out information in different groups on Facebook, you can also use the program, inserting the required text into the required fields in a few clicks. In addition, from a large amount of text, you can save a lot of fragments of this text at the same time, to the clipboard, and switch between them using hot keys.

Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

Thank you! I will use this program. I wonder when 30 days will end, I will be able to reinstall the program and get another 30 days? No one tried ?
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

Thanks for sharing this information about the application but some browsers can do it without any plug-inns. For example chrome can do this, also Maxthon has same features too.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

This would really be applicable or helpful into campaign managers but i do see its not really necessary since you can able to paste up or copy things on other cell and paste it up into current one.If this is free then its considerable but if not then i dont see a reason why would purchase such thing.

Why need to pay if will only take 5 minutes of your time filling a bounty form? And besides im only using mobile phone
Correct, filling out a bounty form wont really took too much time and i dont see anyone would able to have hundreds of bounties to be handled.

Primal6666 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

Omg, whats wrong with You, people? I already wrote 3 times, that there is free non commercial license. That gives you an ability to use it for FREE, no trial period.

Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:27:41 AM

I'm very glad that now there are many applications and programs for traders and investors, as well as for bounty hunters who help everything to do faster.
pencilforceful

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

Thank you for the information!
bheem0

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

The information you share is very useful. Many thanks for it. Now i have the great tool to fill bounty form or record anything when join bounty.
It is the exact tool which i've been looking for in a long time.
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

Your help for application info is very helpful for many people, it is very useful for creating reports, so there is no need to spend more time when creating reports such as when creating reports manually.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

Thanks for the helpful information, I think it's a good helper for beginners. But this tool is not convenient for me, I use Google spreadsheet and leave the data there, so much faster and free.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

I don't trust applications that work with the clipboard. After all, such applications can steal your passwords, secret data or redirect you to a phishing site.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

Hey. According to your description, this is a useful application that greatly simplifies some processes. It's great that such applications are developed and implemented in people's lives. Good luck.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
owenross46

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

I just visited this site but I can not. What problem? Or my ip address has been blocked
Ondisbelle

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

I think $ 7 is too expensive if it's only to be able to copy and paste the data into the form, because I also have its own tricks on this,
what's more, filling in some forms doesn't take long, only about 3 minutes
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

It seems to me that it's worth to be careful with this kind of applications, because when you use them you write down all the information from the login to the Telegram and ending with the address of the wallet ..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: