Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether the new coin can survive?  (Read 1931 times)
lambe45 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gr4yF4ng

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:59:47 AM

Are you asking if all these new coins will survive?

The answer is most likely no.

Most of the coins coming out of ICOs nowadays lack in one of the following areas:

- Team (This is REALLY important. You want experienced team members who have relevant credentials in the industry the project is targetting)
- Roadmap
- Vision
- Scope
- Value of the token

Of these I would say that Vision, Team, and Value of the token are the most important. You can have a great team full of PhD's and innovators but if the project itself has no reason for a token then it's pointless to invest.

Right now, I've evaluated all these categories and for me Ambrosus is the perfect coin to hold til the end of the year. Their team has innovators and people with 20+ years experience in relevant industries. The roadmap is clear, concise and reasonable and the value of the token is essential to the ecosystem in order to promote decentralization. Moreover the masternodes have a direct reward stake in the income coming into the ecosystem, so it is extremely valuable with some adoption.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:15:18 AM

It depends on how and what will make them survive. Its true there is a lot coins on market now and i do think the coins need to have great idea that could make their project famous and usefull that will attract investors to invest on their coins or even use their coins. Many coins that have zero value now and thats really sad cause someone are lose their money on it.

blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

It always depends on what makes a coin will survive, first they should have a great project and ideas to gain popularity to attract investors. A coin value will always depends on how much investments it recieves and nowadays a lot of coins still doesn't have any value even they stayed too long in the market, that literally means there are people who lost their investment.
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:58:25 AM

There're many ways to decide whether the coin will survive or not. Like the team experience, unique idea, roadmap and so on. For my self, as long as the famous exchange announces plans to list a coin that is still in its ICO phase so its fine for invest in there. At least we can take profit before it going to zero.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

It is not easy to tell if a new coin in the market can survive or not, hell it is not easy to tell if some of the coins that have been in the market for a while now would even survive in the long run. At the end of the day, it ready depends on the team and the developers and how much they are willing to do and sacrifice to make sure their coins are a success. No one can tell for sure.

nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?
In my own opinion it will only last if a lot of people will support and use it as their coin.  It was so hard for them to survive because there are a lot of coin who is popular right now.
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

New coins always have the prospect of becoming popular, the main thing is that the demand for it is and the product is good.  And then the success of its popularity is assured.  Well, the team was really good
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:09:25 AM

We can't really tell if it will last long and survive or just a pump and dump coins which will end up without a value. The project that holds that coins will need to work harder, the roadmap , the concept and the plan of one project would be working will inorder to be successful.so that the coins will have value too.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

New coins always have the prospect of becoming popular, the main thing is that the demand for it is and the product is good.  And then the success of its popularity is assured.  Well, the team was really good
Usually it starts with the amount raise, usually a new coin stated through an ICO and if they raise a good amount and the team
area really devoted on the future of the project, there is a big potential it will grow and decent profit will be enjoyed by the investors.
It's our duty to choose the right investment, new investment is more risky but it could  give big reward.

STUDENTCOIN