Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether the new coin can survive?  (Read 1938 times)
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

New coins can secure their future only by providing extremely needed and working product, there are no other ways in my opinion. I think only 3-5% of new coins can survive later.

Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

Yes, new coin will definitely survive but it all depends on the coin like development, team, marketing, community, etc.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

Simply asking if a coin will survive doesn't make sense.

What you need to do is do a deeper analysis of the said coin and decide using important characteristics whether or not the coin has potential to succeed. As a guide, you can look at 1) the coin's purpose, 2) the development team's qualifications, and 3) the marketing strategy.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

It is very difficult for them to survive on the market because they have no support. The big projects are supported, so that they grow even more. It's hard to trust new projects because many are SCAMs. Projects must be well structured for people to trust.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

You need to study a coin very well to know if it will survive. Look into the whitepaper, the roadmap, team and regular updates. There are several coins, but some have been abandoned. So invest into that with future prospects.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

New coins can secure their future only by providing extremely needed and working product, there are no other ways in my opinion. I think only 3-5% of new coins can survive later.
Exactly! It is this working product that would make the demand for the token come to reality. Most projects without products and a very interesting one, is usually a dead and shit one to me anyway and I am sure to so many other investors.

So, for a coin to survive, it must be providing a huge solution with its product which would make a lot of users want to demand for it as time goes on and retain the support for such coin as the case may be.
jiulun78

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

I personally think that the current cryptocurrency market is down, it is not easy to sell, or the market decline can be bought and held.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

I think it depends entirely on the market and the team. If there is a very good team responsible for the coins they develop and they are trusted by people, then it is likely to survive, but now the market is becoming more and more competitive, not all The coins can survive
It is actually more dependent on the team. A coin or token surviving will require that a lot of development is going on in building the product to a desired taste which would be very relevant to the community to drive in demand because this is really what investors are buying into and you cannot have a great support if you do not have this intact as a team. So for a coin to survive, a good team, product, roadmap and other technical details must be in play.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

The survival of a coin has nothing to do with when it is issued, but with his technology and projects. A good project will exist for a long time.
moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

Each coin has a chance. But the amount of survived cryptocurrencies is much lower than the general amount of created ones, it is hard to make people to trust them.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

Yes of course, new coin can survive because they have a potential to compete to other business in this industry because they are doing well and also they can attract investors to join in their company.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:37:54 AM

It's very difficult to predict things like that because the cryptocurrency can't be guessed.
But we can see the future of the new coin in terms of its financial foundations collected during the ICO, if he collects lots of Bitcoin then I make sure the coin will last a long time.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:46:28 AM

now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

most of all are floating in the market after hyping those greedy investors, but when it comes in updates about the future plan they snubbed holders for questioning about it. too much risky when you want to join their lines.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

A lot of coins maybe created for starting a new project. But the survive one is the coin which have a good products and teams working to develop it.
Usually new coins are cheap because there are still no peoples buying, they need to promote their coin using a good marketing strategy.

born2bit

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

Depends on the performance of the coin itself. If the new coin has a good performance, then he managed to steal the attention of investors. For example, a Cardano coin. This coin from Japan is a coin that was launched at the end of 2017. Although new coins, but this coin can occupy the top 10 in the coin market.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:30:09 AM

can be, as long as it has a technology that is indeed good. because EOS also proves that the new altcoin can survive. But it's not everything, there are some who are not nice and not able to survive.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
BigOne

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

New coins are always being created, and all kinds of these coins are used, both true and false. There are certainly some that can survive, but in the current market situation, the coins that can survive are definitely those that are special, whether the technology is particularly good, the project is particularly good or the marketing is particularly good. As long as you can stay, it is definitely a very powerful coin.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

If you do not have experience, then do not invest in new coins, the risk of losing your money there is very high, in order to invest in them you should study well what it is needed for and whether the coin is useful in the future. Now there are a lot of absolutely useless and garbage projects, which, apart from advertising their product, are no longer engaged in anything.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
ringgo96

Activity: 1596
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:43:03 AM

long lasting or not it depends on their developer whether they want to match what they previously created or vice versa,will leave it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

I think survival directly depends on the product. Today we see that more and more projects has already working product. It means that developers unestand that in such difficult period for crypo it is i very hard fornewcoin to stay alive without something to show.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: