Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:50:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in business industry  (Read 3797 times)
renc77

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

Lots of opportunity when it comes to Bitcoin. Anyone can mine and trade through Bitcoin which probably could lead to become a business and there is also an existing company which uses Bitcoin.

I think, a business is running because of money and exchanges. With that, Bitcoin procedures are already considered a business. When the time comes of development and improvement of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is surely become part of the industry in many places of the world.

Furthermore, Bitcoin also creates jobs for the community. It is also contributes to the nation building and economy growth of the country.

So, Bitcoin must be part of the industry
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:18:44 AM

Predicting the intervention of Bitcoin on the Cryptocurrency Industry, we can state that it had a great effect on inspiring the estimations of Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin may assume a part on improving a method of exchange in the Business Industry yet we may see a few directions on how we can utilize it later on the off chance that it is executed in some legitimate exchanges.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:40:49 AM

I believe that bitcoin is already a very profitable asset and can be managed by any company or person to invest and obtain profitability in the short, medium or long term.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:59:20 AM

Just a little information. In Russia, bitcoin is so important to their business industry now a days. Back then in Russia, before you can say that you are a rich person, you need first to have a lot of oil, gold and money. But now, do you believe that Russia replaced the oil and they set the bitcoin as one of the categories before you will considered as rich person. That is how much bitcoin is important to them.
edwardsolo16

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:31:19 AM

I dont get it? it is safe to say that you are requesting an organization that is set up just to center around bitcoin or alts? In the event that that it is at that point, there are a large number of those organizations. The most well known one are from the exchanging and crypto wallet organization. Yet, in the event that you will simply make those organization without any preparation, I feel that could require a ton of occupation to do. Those organization that are beginning these days that emphasis on crypto may be gotten into the administration crytptosweep venture. Yet, I think to guarantee that you could complete it, you need a political friend to encourage you and bolster the organization.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
I do not see any sense in creating a legal enterprise that would direct its authorized capital to buy bitcoin. This is quite possible to do and individual people, why unite and create a certain legal entity? Moreover, in this case there can be various difficulties with government bodies, since such an enterprise will have signs of an investment company, and for this, licenses and many different approvals and restrictions are needed. In general, it is not worth it.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:58:22 AM

Well it is a very good news because if that rhing happen wow it is really amazing.
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:17:09 AM

definately,bitcoin can used in any business industries.Bitcoin can used as part of their business transactions regardless to the nature of business,location,distance and other aspects that affect business industries.Industries may used bitcoin as payment for other services and/or business industries may offers a variety of services for clients.Each business industries may create a sales team which focuses on any bitcoin or crypto transactions to prevent any sanctions on the part of business.
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley

Yes, there’s a possibility that a business would invest in Bitcoin. When it comes to a company that specializes in bitcoins, my professor used to work in a company wherein they call CEOs and elite businessmen and pursue them to buy or invest in Bitcoin.
right and now it's a lot of industries that use bitcoin as an investment in business, let alone large big companies that would have been using bitcoin and it's clear if I see in the world...
yes I agree, if bitcoin is more popular in the next few years and people know more about bitcoin. bitcoin has a lot of chances, maybe by making the company with people in it who have a lot of money to invest in bitcoin and try to move the market so that it can profit a lot.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:21:24 AM

It could happen because Bitcoin is very profitable if used for investment facilities.
Bitcoin has a very high value and usually a high price increase, therefore, it is the desire of many people to invest in Bitcoin.
Do not rule out if Bitcoin will be the focus of a company's investment.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

Bitcoin is a great crypto currency that has so many good features that offering us that our fiat currencies cannot give to us. Though the popularity of Bitcoin, there are so many industries that accept and engage in partnership with this crypto currency, and the business industry is what Bitcoin also in good help to make every business furnish and bring the best of it.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

If the Bitcoin community will keep on growing, then there is no doubt that in the near future almost every industries will come to engage the involvement of Bitcoins, and most especially in the business industry since people can really see the great potential of crypto currencies in business aside from being a good medium for investments.
noname911

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:00:33 AM

You can also use this bitcoin trading opportunity by investing in bitcoin. Because now you can earn better by earning bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are now better in the market. And now this is A good way to make money by selling this bitcoin.
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:08:57 AM

This is very much possible especially if bitcoin becomes more and more popular in the next few years. Just like with the stock market wherein hundreds of companies have provided services to the people for investing.Bitcoin prices are now better in the market. And now this is A good way to make money by selling this bitcoin.
HeatherRamsey

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

I think the whole point is that e-currency risk assessment is more difficult because of the uncertainty, which means that most companies or businesses that decide to accept Bitcoin have to convert electronic money as quickly as possible. Avoid losses and maximize profits from their sales.
razgeriez

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:10:52 AM

Well it is a very good news because if that rhing happen wow it is really amazing.
Where is the good news mate, i didn't see any good news at this moment and from this topic, it's all bad and becoming worse.
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:04 AM

There is every chance of BTC becoming a company focus, it will take time but te rate at which crypto and BTC is being embraced by people, there is every chance that the coin will be one of the main currencies in the near future, some businesses re already accepting it as a medium of exchange,which is an indication of its growth from a supposed scam to where people are openly accepting it
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

Bitcoin contributes a massive convenience in business industry making each transaction easier and faster without the help of any third party. Bitcoin should soon to be understand by each and every businessmen and investors.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
richpham

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

This is especially possible if bitcoin becomes more popular over the next few years. They just need to create awareness and make people believe bitcoin.
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

I saw in the news that there are companies that are engaged in investing bitcoins. But this is speculation, I can not say that such companies refers to the business industry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: