Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:04:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in business industry  (Read 3797 times)
richpham

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

Do you have anything in your opinion about what kind of investment in bitcoin that a company should specialize? This is especially possible if bitcoin becomes more popular over the next few years. They just need to create awareness and make people believe bitcoin.
equal2detask123

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

Bitcoin is good for business. People will know that the business is open to this kind of change in currency.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

Bitcoin is good for business. People will know that the business is open to this kind of change in currency.

There is great possible that bitcoin will be an industry.Its an easy business to have good profit.
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

we all know that investing and trading bitcoin will have several opportunities so that if there is one company that invests and buys bitcoin, I think this company will have a bright future. and if that really happens I think bitcoin will be more advanced in the future, the most important bitcoin is recognized by all countries as currency applicable to transactions
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

Yeah it may be possible because bitcoin has good opportunities to earn money through trading or through investing. Bitcoin has reached it's highest goal in the crypto currency market.
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

Very likely, with a very limited supply. I think many companies will be interested in making bitcoin as an investment tool
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:45:37 AM

There are several opportunities in bitcoin. You can mine,  trade, escrow, and so many others. Yes. Your company can deal in all or some aspects of bitcoin opportunity.
Indeed. Using bitcoin in business industry will open many opportunities. Bitcoin will really help you in terms of businesses simply because you can use it as your money where you can sure it is safe and then if you use as currency you can pay all bills instant and easily. Lastly, massive adoption of bitcoin in the field of business will really help us to grown up our economy.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

most likely for companies to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is
promising in the future, and bitcoin has a plus at very high prices,
which in fact every company will really want a big profit on every capital spent
I think in the near future many companies will have their own bitcoin and I think they could use it to make more funds and money. if one company want to have good profit from investing they should choose bitcoin because they can assure that they could make income. Bitcoin is really possible to use in many business.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley

Yes of course there is a probability that bitcoin will be company’s focus specially in investing. The question is do the company ready to take risk? Because Bitcoin investments are very volatile that anything can happen the company might gain profit or loose. It would be the company’s decision on how open they are to take risk.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

Putting BTC into business will be more difficult and risky for traders. Perhaps the organizer of BTC will be afraid that the price of BTC is going down continuously.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

most likely for companies to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is
promising in the future, and bitcoin has a plus at very high prices,
which in fact every company will really want a big profit on every capital spent
I think in the near future many companies will have their own bitcoin and I think they could use it to make more funds and money. if one company want to have good profit from investing they should choose bitcoin because they can assure that they could make income. Bitcoin is really possible to use in many business.
Lets not focus on the company that generates bitcoin. It was said business and there are different type of business around the world. The situation may be, a bitcoin in a business somewhat bitcoin will be accepted as a form or a medium in doing a transaction. It is not impossible to happen because as we all know when you are using bitcoin it only takes few seconds before you transfer an amount to another, that is how effective bitcoin is. Therefore bitcoin will be a good opportunity to business world.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

The opportunities present in Bitcoin is very enormous and second to none. Quite a number of business want to adopt the Technology but they need a better understanding of it, which I know with time, this wouldn't be an issue anymore.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

Yes it is exceptionally conceivable,

however investigate what will be the sevices offered by the organization, starting at now the most well-known administration is escrow subsidizing and also mining,

yet that would take a considerable measure of endeavors and cash too.
Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

I think this is possible especially if btc becomes more and more popular in the next few years. Just like with the stock market wherein hundreds of companies have provided services to the people for investing, this could also be done with btc . They just need to create more awareness and make people trust btc  
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

When talking about bitcoin there are lots of possibilities you can do about it mostly bitcoins are mined and traded on exchange platforms which is already a a big business industry that mostly exchange companies earn lots from it so basically thats already on business aspects.

interestinglie

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

Using bitcoin in the business industry will open up many opportunities. Adopting the big bitcoin in the field of business will really help us grow our economy.
ucb94

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

This is much possible specially, if bitcoin becomes most popular in the coming years because of the demand on bitcoin.
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
I think that there is a high probability of creating such companies. Everything depends on demand. After all, demand generates supply. When it is profitable for someone to create such a company, it will appear on the market.
JanitorMan

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:00:36 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 12:19:30 PM by JanitorMan

Any thoughts? Smiley

Why not, If Bitcoin ETF got approved in just next couple of weeks, there'll be a lot investors even companies investing on bitcoin.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

There is no denying that there is great potential with bitcoin, with a marketcap of over $ 135 billion so everyone has an opportunity to earn extra income, I'm sure that bitcoin investment will continue to be a trend as it proves to be profitable.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: