Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:53:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in business industry  (Read 3797 times)
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

It's like with cannabis industry. The number of banks that will work with medical marijuana companies is growing — estimated to be around 500 today. Just need some time the majority will accept new rules.
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

Bitcoin is very good thing to use for transactions in industry. Only huge volatility stopped business to use it in large scale. I think that already exist some huge business transactions of Bitcoin outside of majority of exchanges with fixed price for 1 BTC.
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

If we talk about bitcoin then we will also talk about the business industry. Bitcoin and the business industry are very mutually beneficial. Some of the more entrepreneurs entrust their assets to bitcoins for sale, maybe you too

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

Yes of course several oppertunity in bitcoin their is buy and sell money transfer and many others transaction doing.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Laura Zahra

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

Blockchain, The Technology Behind Bitcoin A Glimpse of Industr
Departing from its implementation in bitcoin virtual currency in 2009, blockchain is now a global concern, including in Indonesia. Not just for cryptocurrency alone, blockchain technology can actually be widely synergized in various industry sectors and promote business.
"Blockchain technology is starting to stick to the public thanks to Bitcoin and even those two things are often considered the same, although the actual potential resulting from blockchain is much broader than just digital currency," said CTI Group Director, Rachmat Gunawan when met at CTI IT Infrastructure Summit titled "Blockchain: The Next Digital Revolution in Every Industry",
Technology experts predict this technology will disrupt 19 industries. Starting from the finances where blockchain can eliminate the intermediary function in the transaction process between two parties, to the health to help the process of diagnosis of patients more quickly and accurately.
Furthermore, business professionals must be prepared to develop appropriate strategies for business advancement in today's digital ecosystem. More to face the challenge and adapt to technological developments.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

Business base opportunity are aiming to accept Bitcoin as a currency they could used on transactiong becasue Bitcoin is much more decentralized and has a better system in terms of transaction. If more businesses are going to accept Bitcoin it would be a great opportunity for them to develop and to have a better warning in the future.
Exchge

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

maybe if for the moment I have never heard of it, but in the future it may happen.
but I myself only see news in social media only, for the news is still less reliable. I want to hear news from friends here how?
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
Its popularity has increased gradually since the acquisition of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently using many business and industrial companies. Bitcoin plays a good role in the business of business in different countries. That's why many people are getting involved in bitcoin. I believe that in the near future, there will be a lot of business commerce and companies based on Bitcoin.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
Investments, services, mining and so on that exist in cryptocurancy, may be used some companies to reap huge profits.
I doubt if the focus of the company is just for investment alone, the company will certainly open its eyes to other aspects of it, as I mentioned above.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

BITCOIN is actually a well of money which can never get empty.Its basically depend on the investor of the bitcoin that where they want to use their bitcoin and it also depend on the policy of that country where the investor actually live.Moreover the basic thing is that the government of the country have to accept a bitcoin as they accept a fiat currency of their own country only than the investor can use his/her bitcoin in the business or any other industry.In addition the Swaziland accept it as tuition fees and some other countries declare it an asset.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

Bitcoin currency has a huge and popular opportunity, you can and free to mine professionally, you can start a trading business can open a business or business escrow business loan business - the list is very long. Smiley Smiley Smiley
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:14:26 AM

A pretty opinion !!!
There are now quite a few bitcoin companies - cryptocurrency.
It is a form of BTC trading between enterprises and small investors.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:25:35 AM

Any thoughts? Smiley
Well, I think that company will have to choose from mining or just an investment company. As far as I know there are a lot of mining companies which exists in our time, but most of them are only scams. A company like what you are saying is not gonna grow anymore since bitcoin has a bad reputation due to the Ponzi scheme.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:32:23 AM

Its possible of having a company that focus on investing of bitcoin so so you can have a profit . Its a great idea built members on a company even small company and all your money invest in bitcoin and you can monitor all progressive of your investment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

for me i don't if this is a good idea since there are lots of news in out country that contain negative issue about bitcoin . There are people complaining that they were scammed in bitcoin but the truth is the investment platform was the scam not bitcoin instead bitcoin will be in the headline and will make negative approach to the people that it was a scam .
Marierobinson16

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

Of course you can start a company that specializes in investing in BTC, now offers popular services such as escrow and mining, but it will take a lot of time and money.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

I just know that bitcoin can be used how much you can BUY and SELL it and it also includes INVESTING and HOLDING bitcoin this is just what I know for the way of earning money on bitcoin
 but it may even show that bitcoin will be able to take another future.
ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

According to me, Bitcoin is a very good currency for investing in the business or investing in the business. And it can also be used in large quantities in the business.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

I doubt if the focus of the company is just for investment alone, the company will certainly open the eyes to other aspects of it, Investment, service, mining and so on that is in cryptocurancy, can be used some companies to reap big profits.
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

It is not necessary to open a company only by investing in bitcoin.  You can do anything and still invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: