Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in business industry  (Read 3797 times)
rakesh6162

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:40:07 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 09:19:29 AM by rakesh6162

Bitcoin is a very secure and inexpensive way to handle payments. Any business that accepts credit cards payPal knows the problem of payments that are later reversed. Bitcoin payments are irresversible and secure meaning that the cost of fraud is no longer pushed  onto the shoulders of the merchants. sending bitcoins across borders is as easy as sending them across the street.There are no banks to make you wait three business days, no extra fees for making an international transfer and no spcial limitations on the minimum or maximum amount you can send easily.There are a good options and smart businesses are making good uses the bitcoin as grow the industry.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:01:52 AM

Bitcoin is actually a well of money which can never get empty. Bitcoin currency has a huge and popular opportunity, you can and free to mine professionally. Its possible of having a company that focus on investing of bitcoin so so you can have a profit.  However, you have to be an excellent person to be able to synthesize the news and make the final investment decision.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:00:20 AM

I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
Why are we investing Bitcoins? It is for the budget of a proposed project, we are not only investing for a profit. We can't make a company for investing bitcoin it will be non-sense if it focuses only in investing what will be it's other purpose? it will not earn if there's no project, but if a project succeeds then we earn more at the same time there's a project succeeded.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
tokilaka

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

Bitcoin deals in almost every kind of electronic money, Electronic money will attract the company's investment. On the other hand, the towering competition in the ecommerce industry is transforming its accessibility to a new level of excellence.
ahdie12

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

Is that a monopoly? If you exploit Bitcoin well, you will get a lot of job opportunities. I think that holding a Bitcoin company will be difficult.
Cecekcitata

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Maybe bitcoin will become more popular in the future and it will increase the possibility of bitcoin focusing on the business industry
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

I think that soon almost every company and every store will use crypto coins! And as all the crypto system will give a kick-start to the development of every business in this sphere!
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

i think bitcoin provides an opportunity right now for all businesses to become market leader in their respective field of business. In my humble opinion, ten years from now most businesses will accept bitcoin. adding bitcoin as a payment option provides a great opportunity to connect with past clients.
jiryuksan

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

I think that soon almost every company and every store will use crypto coins! And as all the crypto system will give a kick-start to the development of every business in this sphere!
Bitcoin as a digital currency cannot be denied anymore, because its users are increasing in the world. Even large companies or large trades must be willing to accept bitcoin if consumers do not want to leave, because consumers are increasingly selective in making transactions, not only quality, price, shipping, and even payment instruments are also considered. So rejecting bitcoin can risk failing a transaction.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

Yes it happenes there are several uses in bitcoin  we can trade, mine etc. If your business was using bitcoin it has very good opportunity to growth business because bitcoin becomes more popular in the future years.
So it was a nice decision to interact our business with BTC.   
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Bitcoin is a revolution in the world of economics and in the minds of everyone, it's very good that it still exists, and God grant that it will continue to develop, just what you need in business now, its novelty and technological strength!
It is true that bitcoin is a revolution in the world and in everyone's mind because bitcoin is a successful source to develop so many people need and deepen the business.
jowabol

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

There are a few open doors in bitcoin. You can mine, exchange, escrow, thus numerous others. Indeed. Your organization can bargain in all or a few parts of bitcoin opportunity.

That could happen, I anticipate that bitcoin mining organizations will be set up in the as yet creating and hard to-advance nations. Bitcoin is exceptionally basic, just by mining at that point offer it.

In spite of the fact that I am new to showing myself as much as I have been educated, I need to state that Bitcoin will change my way of life since I know the utilization of bitcoin has changed the lives of numerous individuals in creating and hard to be built up in the nation. Bitcoin is simple, and in addition trades, gambling clubs and bitcoin wallets.

There are a considerable measure of chances in Bitcoin. In the event that the present selection of blockchain overall proceed and with ideal economic situations more corporate association and individual will hold onto bitcoin as mode for exchange settlement. At that point different open doors will jump up utilizing bitcoin as a base.

Bitcoin has huge and huge openings, you can mine professionally, you can begin exchanging business, likewise you can open an exchanging business, or escrow business, loaning business - the rundown is long.

Bitcoin is an upset in the realm of financial aspects and in the psyches of everybody, it's great that regardless it exists, and God concede that it will keep on developing, exactly what you require in business now, its curiosity and mechanical quality!

Any business realizes that holding unstable resources includes some level of hazard. Actually, there are a few parts of ordinary business in which administration is required to always evaluate hazard and make a move in light of discoveries. Since Bitcoin goes about as a blend of money, ware, and property, the hazard required with Bitcoin is unique in relation to a considerable measure of different things that have chance related with them.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

btc as the top cryptocurrency with the highest volume on the coinmarketcap is the foundation of all other coins and it will be bad without the existence of bitcoins. Almost all new blockchain coins are building on the vulnerabilities of bitcoins and it might be 1 day for crypto to exist without bitcoins.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

Bitcoin has many functions but the bitcoin function as a means of payment is most related to business than other functions of Bitcoin.
Sathya12

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

its provides various opportunities for buisness industry  Smiley Smiley Smiley
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

I want all people to start practicing bitcoin in business, since it is very optimal and easy
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

for me i don't if this is a good idea since there are lots of news in out country that contain negative issue about bitcoin .By creating a team of market analysts like the fastest to capture the market, you will have more investment opportunities and make it easier for you to succeed. However, you have to be an excellent person to be able to synthesize the news and make the final investment decision.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley

Yes there is a probability if a company would like to take part in investing bitcoin. The only question is are they willing to risk part of their capital? Crypto currency market is too volatile it could drop very low or very high. If the company is not ready to take the risk better not to invest. The managing team of a company should study first the flow and make sure they are prepared for the risk otherwise they might loose their investments.

Megazord

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

bitcoin can be used in almost any business sphere, you can also earn on the bitmoin as an investor and as a mining
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

Of course, in bitcoin, many binoculars create their own companies. But his jumps, until now, do not have the opportunity to develop. When it becomes stable, we will see a lot of new things in its background.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: