Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better for you shortest or longest bounty campaign period?  (Read 1126 times)
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

It is best to join the company's short bounties. It often happens that for 3-4 months of work, developers pay a penny. This is very frustrating. As often after 4-5 months are asked to pass (KYC) this is also a kind of fraud. Try to look for a campaign no longer than 5 weeks. I think that this is the golden mean.

iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:45:42 AM

As a bounty hunter i dont really consider about long term or short term bounty. As long as the bounty have good road map and look promising i will join it. In my opinion short or long term is same ways to what we will get. It depends the allocation they give for each campaign. But a very long campaign also can make us bored. And we can get worried if the bounty scam or not. Its wasting our time when we can join another one. So i can suggest to you to join bounty that have period aroud 3 unti 12 weeks.
xxc123

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

I look at how much interest is allocated to Twitter and Facebook, only then I watch how long the program lasts, but mostly I still look at the potential, there is no.
And so the longer it goes the more it is possible
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

Bonus campaigns always attract me strongly. I always take my time to participate in the bonus campaign. I participate in both short and long term campaigns. But I prefer a much shorter campaign. Because it is fast and fast money.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

long or short bounty periods dun really matter, except that longer periods bring with it more risks (e.g., u might be spending too much of ur effort on a failed project). what matters more is the bounty reward structure and the likelihood of project success.
Simon37na

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

Good day for all!

For all bounty hunters have you already experienced to joined in some bounty campaign with have a longest campaign period? Or are you tried to joined in bounty campaign with a shortest period? As a bounty hunters which of these bounty campaign period is better for you?

Which of this campaign period are frequently legit and scam?

Do you think which of this campaign period is promising?

Can you share your thoughts, ideas and opinions about this!

Share your experiences about bounty campaign.

Thank you verymuch!  Smiley

I'm trying to get campaign with longest, so i can work for that, and i will complete understand about the project. Give support for who need, it's my aim.

About experience, i'm newbie like u Smiley i think we need to contact direct with bounty/campaign manager if u want to work for them.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

In my experience the longer the bounty period the more you can earn. I'm currently doing this project's bounty what do you think ann  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0  ?

bounty post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3387165
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

Bonus campaigns always attract me strongly. I always take my time to participate in the bonus campaign. I participate in both short and long term campaigns. But I prefer a much shorter campaign. Because it is fast and fast money.

Bounty campaign mate. This is not a bonus campaign,  you can get the tokens once the ICO has been ended till that you need to work for them better you can choose the good icon with short term move.
Those project will be fine to get the tokens very soon mate.
As you like even me goes with the bounty goes for short term profit.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

It is not so important how long the bounty campaign lasts one month or six months. In my opinion, the most important is the potential of the project and of course the opportunity to make money on it.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

It is not so important how long the bounty campaign lasts one month or six months. In my opinion, the most important is the potential of the project and of course the opportunity to make money on it.

Yeah. Bounty project is important for the get more profit. So before join the bounty check the project and learn the with sheet. Then get more ideas and information for the bounty project. So don't choose the long and shortest bounty. So choose this way you get more loss. So check then invest and join the best bounty project. 
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

first of all you have to find out first who is holding the project, what rank and trust status how many, many who hold a project with rank Jr.member, I think rank Jr.member can not be trusted 100%

2. You have to look at the Web project, how he runs his mission and vision, in this way you can see the project is attracting investors or not.

3. You see how much he paid you for a project that you run, if the value is too big then be aware of it.

4. You should see how long the project is running, whether fast or long. if it is long then the project takes time to find investors to mendadai projectnya, and if too fast then I believe the value of his coins will not mean at all
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

Short period is better for me,because if ever the  bounty campaign project you are joining is scam,you're efforts and wasted time is also in a short term. Although,in a long time bounty period,a possibility of earning much more tokens is always there,but if it is a scam,you become losser.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

Short period is better for me,because if ever the  bounty campaign project you are joining is scam,you're efforts and wasted time is also in a short term. Although,in a long time bounty period,a possibility of earning much more tokens is always there,but if it is a scam, you become losser.
Well said short term bounties are always safe and we no need to worry about our work and time suppose if they do not pay then it will not hurt us more. but long term bounties not pay anything or the token value is very less means it will hurt a lot. So I always choose best projects and limited period of bounties.

Some bounties put conditions like we need to keep wearing our signature and avatar until the end of the campaign. this kind of campaigns I will not choose because I may miss participating in the better campaign.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

For me it's either a longer campaign period or shorter campaign period is actually good, but it depends also on what platform of a bounty campaign. We cannot know exactly if some some running bounty campaign is legit or scam without a proper analyzing the project all about. So we can't identify whether a bounty project is better when it is runs to longer period or in shorter period.

But for it is not quite important if a bounty campaign runs in longer campaign period or in shorter period. For me it is really important when it will helps us as a bounty hunters and also to our whole community.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

Good day for all!

For all bounty hunters have you already experienced to joined in some bounty campaign with have a longest campaign period? Or are you tried to joined in bounty campaign with a shortest period? As a bounty hunters which of these bounty campaign period is better for you?

I think the long-term or short-term bounty project has no effect on our income because for me the most important is the allocation for bounty and also the team members to be able to make the project more trustworthy and successful.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

Good day for all!

It doesn't matter if it is short-term or long-term period of campaign but the shorter the campaign ends meaning they already reach their hardcap which is depending also on how much limit they put to their hardcap before they will end. And the better is that if it has a potential in the future and will going to succeed because if they succeed you will succeed too. Scams are not yet spotted but some of the managers will suddenly change the rules when the campaign is almost done and that is probably a scam.

TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

Good day for all!

Certainly short. I personally get annoyed when the campaign stretches for 3-4 months. During this time, a large number of people manage to enter the campaign and the payments become ridiculous.
HeroHerak001

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

I participated in two long bounties, for 4 months, one paid almost everything, the second still counts. Now decided to join the short bounty, for a period of a month, the result will be short will accomplish your goal result.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

its kind sad when you work for a long time and you get nothing
Who asked you to work for it ? By participating in any of the bounty programs you're risking yourself to a n number of constraints.You literally are putting efforts into something that don't have any value to it at the time of your participation.There is no guarantee if it ever will.What's the definition of the work anyway ? Clicking the share buttons on twitter and facebook don't account as 'work' in my definition.
For social media campaigns then i dont really consider it as a work but in general terms we do still put our time and even just clicking its still counted as an effort.Its way too easy but considerable yet we are making advertisement on the company thats why this is really prone to abuse and multi accounting due easy task.
When we do engage ourselves into bounties we should really accept on what would be the duration because a successful ICO wont really matter on how long is the duration.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

I do not mind if they are short-term or long term. It's not a scam project. A lot of people are wasting their labor and eventually becoming a big waste of time. The important thing is to choose the right project. But i think short term is good Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: