Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 3386 times)
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

will and will be more) the market only blossoms...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
WorldTraveller

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

By the end of the year it would be more worth then 20.000 USD i think

Just a question:
why do you think it will be more worth then 20.000 USD by end of the year?
If I may ask where did you get that information?
Do you have a link where I maybe can read about that?

I would really like to know what the reason is why allot of people think it will explode end of December this year.  Grin
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:26:58 PM

Well that's all speculation everyone is hoping to come to pass, No one actually knows how the bitcoin price will fare, it could go up and it could dip down, the least we have to do is to hope and believe that it will go up above 20k again, but don't hope too much.
greenklo

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

I think the price for btc will grow to $ 20,000 but only for a couple of days.  And then go down to 8000-10000 $.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

yes, I believe and have a prediction that in June the price of Bitcoin will increase to $ 20,000 even more.
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

If you study BTC yearly chat, you will know that BTC will $20,000 b5 DEC 2018. Btc always exceed it last year all tym high
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:59:09 PM

as per current market it seem very hard to reach $20000 but who knows what happen future, have chances happens to reach $15000
brilowed

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

It would be nice, but it seems to me that this is impossible this year.  I think that this year there will be no strong growth.
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:30:22 PM

We can not confirm it exactly. Bit con will rise end of this year. But its to early to predict how much without any news or data for analysis. At the moment, according to the market, Im sure BTC will break the 15k line. That's all.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

may be repeated again. but it will take time for the coins can go up to that price again. Although the ride but also very in bitcoin decline and this certainly makes the previous increment being not too mean. but slowly started back up bitcoin and this is a good beginning. If the end of the year later could be bitcoin will achieve the same price again.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
indeika

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

I think this is real.  And this year the price of btc will be about $ 20,000.  But I think in December the price will fall dramatically.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

I can be sure that the Bitcoin exchange rate will rise again to $ 20000 in 2018 or maybe even more. Because after 3 months of declining in exchange rates beginning in 2018, the market is currently on the upward trend, and the Bitcoin exchange rate has risen more than $ 3,000 in April 2018. It is expected that BTC rates will bump in Q3 and Q4 in 2018.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

History will repeat itself, let's don't assume that it will be in few months.
But I think in December the price will fall dramatically.
But last year bitcoin was on bull during the month of December.

alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

I think the price for btc will grow to $ 20,000 but only for a couple of days.  And then go down to 8000-10000 $.
Its hard to predict if bitcoin price could cross over 20KUSD this year. It seems the price was regulated. But, bitcoin's market price or value has the potential to grow due to its volatility and increasing demands. Hoping another bullrun will happen this year.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

It has been more than 5 months since the highest price position of $ 19000 occurred, and the user expects that the price will soon reach $ 20,000, but the current price drops more than 50% and we will wait for prices to skyrocket as last December.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

When do you think this will happen again? If it has happened.

The big hole is always open in the market of cryptos, every market will step up by instantly falling back into the hole. I guess this is not the time to change the downtrend, it takes some time back to wait for whales come and save for the long term. The $ 20,000 price will be very easy for the bitcoin to pass, so be patient because soon will be happened.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

Wherever it will go next... I can still make sure that the price will continue to be influenced by many things that will make it even higher. The world keeps turning and life will be closer to the internet connection including crypto in particular and will be more activities related to the bitcoin/cryptocurrency. So.. I would more say yes, that it will be.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

If anyone can see it in their imagination then to me its very blurred. It's hard for someone who wants to see bitcoin to reach $50k to hear this but I already accepted that we are going to wait for another 2-3 years too see its new all time high.
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

Bitcoin prices in 2018 have been marked by volatility which has made bitcoin price prediction in short-term a bit of a challenge, History generally has a way of repeating itself but bitcoin has a lot of history which makes it an equal challenge predicting which history will be repeated.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

Every year,we able to see any miracle in the price of bitcoin.So I think this will surely continue .I had a plan to hold my bitcoin till this year end.Even the price of bitcoin will reach 40,000$ by this year end.This is reason for many people holding the bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄