Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 3382 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:20:10 AM

We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

Knowing when that is going to happen is not easy, after all how many people predicted that bitcoin will reach a price very close to 20000 by December of 2017? Not many I guess, and I suppose that the same is going to happen the next time bitcoin reaches that price but if I were to give a year I think we're going to reach that price at the end of 2019, with a big difference, that the price will go up a lot more and then when we see a correction 20000 is going to become the base price of bitcoin.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

Knowing when that is going to happen is not easy, after all how many people predicted that bitcoin will reach a price very close to 20000 by December of 2017? Not many I guess, and I suppose that the same is going to happen the next time bitcoin reaches that price but if I were to give a year I think we're going to reach that price at the end of 2019, with a big difference, that the price will go up a lot more and then when we see a correction 20000 is going to become the base price of bitcoin.
I don't expect that after these corrections happening right now could help bitcoin's price pump very promising compared with what we experienced last year of December 2017. This year it was a worst price movement, because people still failed to see a good price after all. The price always dump after all sort of some price spikes, and nobody cares to hold their coins but rather dump it immediately.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

As long as bitcoin will not drop to $5k it is possible that before the end of this 2018 we will see it again waving the price of $20k.
Dropping to $5k does not mean we can get to see a rapid growth in value for bitcoin and it is not like it is going to either. The thing is that nothing is predictable and we can only look out for patterns, blend with the trend and see how we can make the best use of that trend in making our decision. We may see $20k before this year runs out and we may not.

Last year is an example of how we all could not have even seen close to $20k happening and it did, however, we should not always expect that there would always be a repetition year in year out.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Thinking of the current price of bitcoins trading below 10,000 and some about 6 months to end the year, wonders can happen and we see bitcoins at 20,000 again by the end this year.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

Thinking of the current price of bitcoins trading below 10,000 and some about 6 months to end the year, wonders can happen and we see bitcoins at 20,000 again by the end this year.

It is so volatile that within a month it can rise by 5000$ and in past it has risen so quickly that even in this year it can easily cross 20k $. Only thing is that it requires some boost from the world markets to get going. 
Brimtorl

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

It is very difficult to say when the price for btc is $ 20,000.  I think this year this price will not be exactly.  Maybe next year ..
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

Point of correction op, Bitcoin value never cross $20,000 since its creation in 2009 but its value appreciate to that amount in December last year and one cannot be specific ad to when its value appreciate above $20,000  but many are speculating that Bitcoin value will move $20,000 by the end of nest year if not this year.
Gmtrosgd

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

This year is not the best.  And it seems to me that this year the price for btc will be low.  This year, the price for BTC will be about $ 13,000.
ilumanded

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

This year, the price of BTC will not grow to $ 20,000.  Maybe next year, but definitely not this year.
komrobert

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

Someday it will happen definitely. But when... I don't know. Noone knows, I am sure about it. Maybe in next few months, maybe in next few years.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

obviously that it will happen, but it will take a lot of time until we can really see those prices again in here, but i am more than confident in that it will easily happen if good news come here again.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

I doubt it very much.  I think the price for btc will be below $ 20,000 by the end of the year.  I think the price will grow 2 times and no more.

If that is the case, then it is a good consolidation. The price could rise a lot next year.
Prices would even give the bitcoin supporters huge surprises even by the end of this year and for that we need to stay strong and patient. We should get influenced by the fake news spread by the haters or the opponents of bitcoin. People need to turn deaf ear to all such rumors. Well I would not say much about the coming year but the last months of this year are going to be great success for the supporters.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

obviously that it will happen, but it will take a lot of time until we can really see those prices again in here, but i am more than confident in that it will easily happen if good news come here again.

It takes patience to be able to get the bitcoin price back $ 20,000, but I'm sure that the $ 20k price could happen before October and the end of the year could reach at least $ 35k.

..........///....../////..........
trolpoloto

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

It is very difficult to predict when the price for btc will be $ 20,000.  Now the market is very unstable and this year the price will be much lower than $ 20,000.
gorodskoi

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

Many people predict the price of btc above $ 20,000 this year, but it seems impossible.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

Bitcoin Translucent $ 20k for the first time on Tuesday, two days after the launch of the first futures contract on the US bourse, due to growing optimism among investors that the $ 20k mark was in its infancy at the time.
Currently, the bear market is engulfing the crypto as a whole, with a challenging bear moment right now, perhaps not surprising if bitcoin closes for $ 7k and bitcoin will struggle to rise by mid-June, even though its price will not reach $ 20k.
If you look closely, the 2018 graph may never be the same as the 2017 charts as well as with the previous graph, but even so I strongly believe that bitcoin will penetrate $ 20k at the end of the year.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

As far as I know bitcoin is not as volatile as it was back then when it was possible to pump it by over $2000 dollars in a day,

now we have to work with less than $500 dollar price movements in a week which makes the prediction difficult but probably a December anniversary could bring us some luck to see $20,000 again...
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 766

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:39:15 PM

As far as I know bitcoin is not as volatile as it was back then when it was possible to pump it by over $2000 dollars in a day,

now we have to work with less than $500 dollar price movements in a week which makes the prediction difficult but probably a December anniversary could bring us some luck to see $20,000 again...
We need to see some progress by now or by next month to be able to come up with what like happen last December, bitcoin increase seems to get harder as many coins introduced. But we should keep it still.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
okeanis

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

I very much doubt that this year the price for BTC will be about $ 20,000.  This year, if the price grows 2 times, it will be very good.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

Not very soon, it seems many are expecting the price to recover significantly in a short period of time, and while I could desire the same I do not see it happening, there are still many coins in control of Mt Gox and they are planing to sell more of it in the market so if anything when that happens we can see a reduction in the price of bitcoin once again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: