Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 3377 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

The market price has already reached $20k dollar and it was a good sign because there are a lot of people who are expecting for its price to grow even more because they all want to earn more profit, there is a huge chance for bitcoins today to surpass the previous price because there are more people today who can invest in the market since cryptocurrency is being legalized on different countries.
very many are expecting prices to go back past 20k. but the reality does not show the price will soon move to that number. sometimes i think that btc will die soon. but many mincul expectations from ico are beginning to show potential for the adoption of crypto in large quantities

What do you mean by dying? In fact, in the worst scenario we will return to the start: bitcoin will be a geek and criminals currency. And it will cost for example $2K. But BTC will live in that old state, as it was 5 years ago. As for ICO - most of them (99%) are totally worthless. So no, they aren't helping to adopt BTC.
Don't expect too much in Bitcoin or you will end up crazy while overthinking either about of the price or your investment. Crypto currency market is too unpredictable even if you have a complete list of the chart from the last year events. All we can do is to speculate which is the nearest possible data that could help to predict to our investments in the future.

jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

The market price has already reached $20k dollar and it was a good sign because there are a lot of people who are expecting for its price to grow even more because they all want to earn more profit, there is a huge chance for bitcoins today to surpass the previous price because there are more people today who can invest in the market since cryptocurrency is being legalized on different countries.
very many are expecting prices to go back past 20k. but the reality does not show the price will soon move to that number. sometimes i think that btc will die soon. but many mincul expectations from ico are beginning to show potential for the adoption of crypto in large quantities

What do you mean by dying? In fact, in the worst scenario we will return to the start: bitcoin will be a geek and criminals currency. And it will cost for example $2K. But BTC will live in that old state, as it was 5 years ago. As for ICO - most of them (99%) are totally worthless. So no, they aren't helping to adopt BTC.
Don't expect too much in Bitcoin or you will end up crazy while overthinking either about of the price or your investment. Crypto currency market is too unpredictable even if you have a complete list of the chart from the last year events. All we can do is to speculate which is the nearest possible data that could help to predict to our investments in the future.

Thank you for your advice. In fact, I don't expect mutch at all. I predict 3K this year. But as a holder, i simply hope to see 11K again even for a short period  to sell 80% of my coins.
But I meant that even if BTC will be at 2K level (or lower), it will not die at all.
hybie22

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:33:35 AM

Yes it is true because analysts have shown that there is a good bitcoin price increase of 2018 and this good news is sure to be fulfilled.
Gribovski

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

Today the market is red and the price of coins has fallen dramatically and I doubt that in a short time the price for BTC will grow 3 times this year.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

Bitcoins can reach $20k dollar anytime because there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in cryptocurrency , demand and supply is always the reason why the price is increasing or decreasing so try to read different articles in order to determine what will happen in the future.

ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

Of course that it will happen, but it wont be during the next few months just like many people are saying in here, this is something more than impossible because of the current market conditions.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

it is really hard to tell at this moment. The market value of Bitcoin is really having a hard time to broke the 10k usd mark at this moment, thus, making such conclusions on how much will its market value reach this year is too early to make. Moreover, we shpuld focus more on investing and holding until the market value of it starts to rise. Patience is really a big thing at situation like this in order to not lose profit. Just hold and wait.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

I think this is possible to happen at the end of this year. The market value of it is currently struggling so we can't expect for its value to suddenly jump within a short period of time. For now, continue investing and holding. Avoid selling in order to earn bigger profit in the future once the market starts to be marked as green. Surely, things will be better soon and patience is our only way to benefit from it.

jokerblack

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

I think this year should not wait for a price of $ 20,000.  Most likely, only next year there will be good growth.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

Everyone is expecting for that to happen in december and in order to boost up your confidence then try to read different positive speculations in order for you to have guts on investing even more today while the price is cheaper.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

Thank you for your advice. In fact, I don't expect mutch at all. I predict 3K this year. But as a holder, i simply hope to see 11K again even for a short period  to sell 80% of my coins.
But I meant that even if BTC will be at 2K level (or lower), it will not die at all.

does not mean I expect the bitcoin will die. but because this year is very weak in price movements. even the increasingly widespread FUD that causes the situation increasingly uncomfortable for large investors.
I think that this year is not easy. the 1k price hike has become pretty good
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

I would say with the utmost confidence that it surely will touch that mark again in the near future and it will surpass that as well. Because I believe in the technology more than anything
This is not the target of Bitcoin and we are expecting more higher than the last year highest value of Bitcoin. The average market rate shows that the Bitcoin will be higher in value as compared to 2017 and will be growing more in this year that will make people rich as millionaires and billionaires but remember your focus should be your investment in a low market.
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 707

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

No one knows but what we know is that it is going to happen again, so the real question is, does it matter? Because to me it is not really important when that happens as long as it happens, take advantage of the current prices, after all no one knows for how long we are going to see them and it is possible you are going to regret not investing when the prices finally go up again.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

Bitcoin this year prediction is around 25000 dollars to 50 thousand dollars seeing the last price trend we can expect the prices may touch in the coming future
Auto756

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

I think this price will be only in a year.  This year, the price will grow a maximum of 2 times and will be about $ 13,000.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst today are saying that bitcoins will double its price, i do believe that it will happen in that way since there are more people who are investing in the market today because it was very cheap due to the dumping of prices in the market.

vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

Bitcoin will definitely increase in the price of 20k because bitcoin is very popular from other coins. In this year, exactly stepping on the end of the year bitcoin will probably be able to reach 20k, be patient you will definitely see bitcoin increase in price 20k.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

I would say with the utmost confidence that it surely will touch that mark again in the near future and it will surpass that as well. Because I believe in the technology more than anything
This is not the target of Bitcoin and we are expecting more higher than the last year highest value of Bitcoin. The average market rate shows that the Bitcoin will be higher in value as compared to 2017 and will be growing more in this year that will make people rich as millionaires and billionaires but remember your focus should be your investment in a low market.
I am also optimistic about the future price but time is not decided. It may take long time to reach to its previous highest level and may be more than that. In this year it is not possible but I am sure next year the price will pump again because of the high ratio of investment. Blockchain is improving and so the crypto is also getting familiarity among the people.
balodon88

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

I think only in 2019 or in 2020 the price for BTC will be about $ 20,000.  Now the price for BTC is very low.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

does not mean I expect the bitcoin will die. but because this year is very weak in price movements. even the increasingly widespread FUD that causes the situation increasingly uncomfortable for large investors.
I think that this year is not easy. the 1k price hike has become pretty good
Yeah you are right but there are some factors who do not want the price to go up until they decide. These are the miners and big investors. Ordinary people do not anything about the coming situation of crypto market. Many people also unaware of market manipulation. That’s why the price in these days is on the way down, besides more people are investing in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: