Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCurrency update  (Read 594 times)
Jomppe (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:51:04 PM

DVC is bearish at the moment

WDC is bullish. The WorldCoin exchange rate has been lowering significiantly as the sell orders keep coming in. However, it seems the bottom has been found and now the buy-orders are taking their place. This will drive the WorldCoin to new records as the fundamentals keep coming reality. The marketplace where you can change your fiat to WorldCoins will be a driving force for the development of WDC appreciation. There is now money flowing into the WDC - it is very early stage and after a couple of days the WDC's marketcap can realistically be 100 % higher than it is today.

I have purchased WorldCoins.
Jomppe (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:45:08 PM

Being buying WorldCoins whole day.
I keep buying at these prices. However I find it problematic that in Vircurex there is so wide spread between bid and ask. Never nice to purchase coins with wide spread.
I keep buying, do not worry.  Wink
I just got some BitCoins as the fiat/BTC ratio is in downtrend and I keep pushing those BitCoins to WorldCoins.  Grin Cool

In one year I am probably rich.
Jomppe (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:36:39 PM

I have been purchasing some WDC as the priice has dropped.
No even intention to sell any of them.
And if the price goes to 0,001 USD per WDC I will consider redeeming a couple to the markets.

I have been watching the animals being slaughtered here - I wonder why people sell their WDC at low cost price while waiting even a couple of hours they can earn 50-150 % more with their coins.

There are a lot going on with the WDC. The early sellers will regret their mistake while watching the price skyrocketing big-time (compare: LiteCoin).
For long haul, the trading withWDC will bring losses in terms of WDC (when the rise starts, you are not able to get your coins back cheaper anymore - therefore your coin wallet becomes thinner and thinner).
Do not trade if you want to be rich - just buy all the time like I have been doing with WDC.
Jomppe (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:58:24 PM

DVC short term bear, the air seems to come away from DVC, but perhaps there is still some left.

Now WDC is in rising mood. Be careful, the sale will not continue forever.
The Beta for WDC-fiat-exchange is coming, the Big S. etc.
Jomppe (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:40:36 PM

I am still extremely bullish with WorldCoin.
The price will shoot to 0.015 BTC and then there will be a crash until 0.01 BTC.
For those of you who sold today WDC, it is not too late to buy them back. You might take a small loss but the opportunity cost of not holding WDC is enormous - the loss is so tiny compared with the sorrow you gonna feel when you are left behind and see the WDC landing to the Moon.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 06:41:27 PM

Most obvious worldcoin sockpuppet account ever.

http://cryptolife.net/exposing-the-worldcoin-scam

Jomppe (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:47:33 PM

Most obvious worldcoin sockpuppet account ever.

http://cryptolife.net/exposing-the-worldcoin-scam

Why not crab some?
It is not too late. Actually, the price of WDC is 18 % lower than 24 h ago so it is a great opportunity to crab some cheap coins before others will take them before you.  Wink
Jomppe (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:15:43 PM

Seems there is a lot of selling pressure in WDC - it might test 0.0005000-levels...  Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: