Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holochain and TOMO the next big things  (Read 421 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

What do you think about Holochain (HOT) and TOMO, people are so bullish about these two projects,

TOMO is by former XEM CEO Long Vuong, their roadmap looks very promising.

HOLOCHAIN aims for decentralized internet and some says that it may reach $20 billion cap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:40:06 AM

What do you think about Holochain (HOT) and TOMO, people are so bullish about these two projects,

HOLOCHAIN aims for decentralized internet and some says that it may reach $20 billion cap.

i think there is no HOLOchain but only HOLO depends on this link
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/holo
i think, the main issue with this HOT is the total supply, even this project reach $20 billion cap  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

TOMO could be one of the better ERC 20 tokens out there. It promises instant transactions, atomic swaps, and no fees. Remains to be seen how it delivers on these promises.
VuValley

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

I was just about to post about Holochain.

It definitely got my interest right away. Just off ICO & a huge supply of tokens however as with other tokens in this category upswings are usually very lucrative. Going to hold onto it for a while.

Having the support of the Mozilla CFO from the start is very good sign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bKwUy1x1A
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

i think, the main issue with this HOT is the total supply, even this project reach $20 billion cap  Wink

Project name is Holochain, though on cmc its just Holo.

What's wrong with total supply, if Tron can be top 10 with nothing then why HOT can't.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

Holochain looks very solid and interesting, i also would recommend to take a look at quarkchain!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

Holochain looks very solid and interesting, i also would recommend to take a look at quarkchain!

I'm in Quarkchain too, Quarkchain is another thing. Its equivalent to Zilliqa.
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

Holo looks great, but currently is too expensive for me. I'm going to wait a bit before buying or will completely leave it out and invest in other projects.
Holo was hyped quite a lot and also I did watch alot of videos about this project on youtube. Sadly missed the ICO though.
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

It blows my mind that people still make this mistake in thinking that supply means anything at all. If you measure Bitcoin in Satoshis, it also has a very very high supply. It is 100% arbitrary where you put the decimal point. You could measure HOT in megaHOT if you want and the supply would be "less," if that makes you feel any better. Tokens and coins are not actually individual things, but just digital information, and you can divide it up however you like.

Seriously, I am actually curious to know, what relevance do you think supply has?

On top of that, considering how interesting the Holochain tech is, why would you immediately focus on supply as being the "main issue" that you see? If you dig deeper into this project, you'll find that they are positioning themselves to make the majority of blockchain projects essentially obsolete, with an entirely different, agent-centric architecture. Seems mind-blowingly myopic to be focusing on supply as the "main-issue" when this might be the next ETH.

i think, the main issue with this HOT is the total supply, even this project reach $20 billion cap  Wink

So basically if we measure Bitcoin in Satoshi its 2,100,000,000,000,000 satoshis, this is way too much than any other coin.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

I like tomochain, the team is full of vietnamese people and I know that they are really hardworking, some of the best developers that I know are Vietnamese. The marketcap is still low so if you miss the ICO you can still buy it at a low price

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

I think TOMO and HOLO is innovative projects, their teams are professional and have fresh ideas in building project, for me this project have great potential but it's too early to say they are successful, I'm still monitoring the progress of this project

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Holochain helps people own their own data, control their identity, Connect applications to suit their needs, transact without system focus and that makes the transaction. Made faster and cheaper. Currently the HOT digital currency has a capitalization of over $ 176 million, and trading volume over $ 2.8 million over 24 hours. The number of coin issued is 177,619,433,541 HOT, the number of coin being exploited is 133,214,575,156 HOT. Actually HOLO is a very attractive coin for long term investment
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

It blows my mind that people still make this mistake in thinking that supply means anything at all. If you measure Bitcoin in Satoshis, it also has a very very high supply. It is 100% arbitrary where you put the decimal point. You could measure HOT in megaHOT if you want and the supply would be "less," if that makes you feel any better. Tokens and coins are not actually individual things, but just digital information, and you can divide it up however you like.

Seriously, I am actually curious to know, what relevance do you think supply has?

On top of that, considering how interesting the Holochain tech is, why would you immediately focus on supply as being the "main issue" that you see? If you dig deeper into this project, you'll find that they are positioning themselves to make the majority of blockchain projects essentially obsolete, with an entirely different, agent-centric architecture. Seems mind-blowingly myopic to be focusing on supply as the "main-issue" when this might be the next ETH.

i think, the main issue with this HOT is the total supply, even this project reach $20 billion cap  Wink

So basically if we measure Bitcoin in Satoshi its 2,100,000,000,000,000 satoshis, this is way too much than any other coin.

That's right, your friend calculation is correct .... there is only one coin that has more than bitcoins, calculated in satoshi
Iota that has 2.779.530.283.000.000

Returning to Holo and Tomo are two excellent projects, but I prefer Tomo because I see the team more active and with more agreements; moreover, besides the development of dapps and interchain support, they will have in the future masternode and atomic swap .... all this will increase a lot of appel for the coin, decreasing the circulation in the exchanges and increasing the price.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

That's right, your friend calculation is correct .... there is only one coin that has more than bitcoins, calculated in satoshi
Iota that has 2.779.530.283.000.000

Returning to Holo and Tomo are two excellent projects, but I prefer Tomo because I see the team more active and with more agreements; moreover, besides the development of dapps and interchain support, they will have in the future masternode and atomic swap .... all this will increase a lot of appel for the coin, decreasing the circulation in the exchanges and increasing the price.
No one could point out the accurate visionary that it will rise during these time of uncertainty. We may even say its possible but in deepest emotions its nothing but doubt. Tomo and holochain was the same as other altcoins that was still subjected to volatility and don't be too confident about it, because it may dip as what we experienced with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency for the previous months.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

These are two very good projects and it is getting support from the investment community. Although the market is down, the value of these two altcoins is still very good. I will watch the development of these two projects because I really like it.

Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

What Problem does Holochain solve?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

What Problem does Holochain solve?
Off their site:

Holochain enables a distributed web with user autonomy built directly into its architecture and protocols. Data is about remembering our lived and shared experiences. Distributing the storage and processing of that data can change how we coordinate and interact. With digital integration under user control, Holochain liberates our online lives from corporate control over our choices and information.
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

Holo currently going very strong

Hope this trend continues

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/holo/#charts

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:01:05 PM

Holo is the one of the biggest potential coin.
I read all the whitepaper of Holochain. What the team wants to do is so great that it's impossible not to admire. I really love your ideas. Future plans are very good and they can change the hosting system completely.

By the way
https://twitter.com/BerlyChain/status/1079866322090115074
BerlyChain will open a representative office in Zurich /Switzerland for Holo.
Great news!

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
svlada

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:18:31 PM

Just as an update to this topic in regards to Tomo Coin:

- Launched mainnet a week ago
- Already ~150 active masternodes (note that 50k of Tomo are locked per MN)
- One of the travel websites (https://www.triip.me/) is already using $TOMO for payments
- Established offices in Japan

I think that this project has a lot of potential in 2019 to attract a lot of interesting DApps to run on Tomo Chain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: