Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A waitress asked for my autograph.  (Read 2206 times)
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 02:27:20 AM

Yesterday morning I stopped at a cafe, oppose to the dinky service station available at that exit, for a cup of coffee for the road and to take a shit (apologies to the non-coffee drinkers  Roll Eyes). I asked the pretty petite girl donning the usual metal, once only saved for earlobes, if they took Bitcoin. She replied no, but said she heard about it when I asked her. Then I told her who I was. Come to find out, she has visited BitcoinTalk, and her sister is a big Bitcoin fan, of which is probably a member here. She asked for my autograph, of which is going to be given to her sister as a Christmas present, having to now no longer worrying about what to give her.

Soon, I'll be able to charge $400K USD for speaking fees, along with charging 1 BTC for lap dances at bridal showers. I've noticed more and more people staring at me in public now ever since Bitcoin started to enter the mainstream. I don't know what my future agent will be charging for commercials, but the first one I'll do free minus expenses since I'm a nice guy.

I look forward to the girl that received my autograph as a Christmas present to post here and state how happy she was/is.

~TMIBTCITW

Did she also take a half eaten piece of your dinner roll and put it in a baggie for her?   Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:12:51 AM

Someones a celebrity  Shocked
Speaker

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Veronica <333

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:29:38 AM

So you consider signing the bill as an autograph?
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:57:15 AM

I've noticed more and more people staring at me in public now

Were you wearing the tutu on those occasions?

No. Normal clothes... Let me rephrase that.

Was you wearing the beard?

You got it backwards. I've seen Phinnaeus in person, and I know for a fact that he actually IS the beard. The rest of him just grows out of the beard, not the other way around.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:15:35 AM

Yesterday morning I stopped at a cafe, oppose to the dinky service station available at that exit, for a cup of coffee for the road and to take a shit (apologies to the non-coffee drinkers  Roll Eyes). I asked the pretty petite girl donning the usual metal, once only saved for earlobes, if they took Bitcoin. She replied no, but said she heard about it when I asked her. Then I told her who I was. Come to find out, she has visited BitcoinTalk, and her sister is a big Bitcoin fan, of which is probably a member here. She asked for my autograph, of which is going to be given to her sister as a Christmas present, having to now no longer worrying about what to give her.

Soon, I'll be able to charge $400K USD for speaking fees, along with charging 1 BTC for lap dances at bridal showers. I've noticed more and more people staring at me in public now ever since Bitcoin started to enter the mainstream. I don't know what my future agent will be charging for commercials, but the first one I'll do free minus expenses since I'm a nice guy.

I look forward to the girl that received my autograph as a Christmas present to post here and state how happy she was/is.

~TMIBTCITW

Let me know when you start offering those lapdances. I have many enemies and bitcoins.
drrussellshane

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:01:35 AM

When I saw the thread title....

.... I knew who it was about.

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:19:45 AM

next time sign it "kris kringle"
Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:27:02 AM

You should get started on your autobiography!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 06:13:07 AM

You should get started on your autobiography!

Phinnaeus Gage was a man whose pride in his Lithuanian ancestry coexisted easily with his conviction that the Bitcoiner was the whole truly superior being. <may or may not have been borrowed from elsewhere>
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: