Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto - 1,5 million Bitcoins - We need answers  (Read 52455 times)
lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:52:20 AM

The bitcoin is non fair as it looks.
The first clean drinking water.
:|
http://bitcoinrichlist.com/charts/bitcoin-distribution-by-address?atblock=285000

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:00:38 AM

Money isn't fair. It's by design.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:29:39 PM

Money isn't fair. It's by design.
+1
You could also think of it as fair; like nature is... brutal, competitive, uncaring, and fair. Fair does not mean sitting on your ass should be rewarded with the same payoff as those who work hard.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Darwerft

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:08:10 PM

I fail to see the problem here. Bitcoin was visible in plain open sight since day 1. 99% of us was just too stupid to see it and become an early adopter. Stupidity has a price, and now we have to buy coins at a much higher price. But, what else is new? In which way is this different from, say, shares in startups? Some people get a brilliant idea, work day and night for several years, then let their company go public. Sure, the founders have shitloads of shares and get rich. Is that a problem? Would you demand Sergey Brin to disclose what he plans to do with his money earned from selling Google shares? If so, go play somewhere else!

Visible yes, but in plainsight? No.

I am fairly convinced that had anyone EVER introduced me to this thing called bitcoin I would have been all over it.
Problem is there were no commercials there were people screeming "see this!"

Had I just been intriduced og seen an article or anything, but no satoshi and a few other people knew they had a goldmine so they werent in a hurry to tell people about it and I cant blame them, I would do the same.
As I see it they premined exactly to the point that we wouldnt mind too much.

The tought that satoshi could (If he wanted to) crash the price back to a few pennies per bitcoin makes me sick.
That to me dosnt sound like fair market.

I think if satoshi at this point wanted to strengthen the bitcoin community he should either destroy his million bitcoins or use them slowly for the good of bitcoin, but eitherway people will get very scared should his coins ever move.
It might just scare bitcoin to death.

I can trust the market to be fiar/Do-its-thing, but I cant trust a single man when I dont even know his real name.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:44:14 PM

I fail to see the problem here. Bitcoin was visible in plain open sight since day 1. 99% of us was just too stupid to see it and become an early adopter. Stupidity has a price, and now we have to buy coins at a much higher price. But, what else is new? In which way is this different from, say, shares in startups? Some people get a brilliant idea, work day and night for several years, then let their company go public. Sure, the founders have shitloads of shares and get rich. Is that a problem? Would you demand Sergey Brin to disclose what he plans to do with his money earned from selling Google shares? If so, go play somewhere else!

Visible yes, but in plainsight? No.

I am fairly convinced that had anyone EVER introduced me to this thing called bitcoin I would have been all over it.
Problem is there were no commercials there were people screeming "see this!"

Had I just been intriduced og seen an article or anything, but no satoshi and a few other people knew they had a goldmine so they werent in a hurry to tell people about it and I cant blame them, I would do the same.
As I see it they premined exactly to the point that we wouldnt mind too much.

The tought that satoshi could (If he wanted to) crash the price back to a few pennies per bitcoin makes me sick.
That to me dosnt sound like fair market.

I think if satoshi at this point wanted to strengthen the bitcoin community he should either destroy his million bitcoins or use them slowly for the good of bitcoin, but eitherway people will get very scared should his coins ever move.
It might just scare bitcoin to death.

I can trust the market to be fiar/Do-its-thing, but I cant trust a single man when I dont even know his real name.

This argument is ridiculous.  What did you expect?  A global advertisement campaign costing tens of millions of dollars before BTC ever had its first documented transaction and therefore no established value?  You have a weird concept of what "fair" is.

Given the 7+ billion people on this planet of which over half have no direct private Internet access, I'd love to hear what you would have done otherwise to, 1) ensure everyone knows about the idea and that everyone gets an equal opportunity to get in at the same time, 2) ensure that the tens of millions of dollars you spent marketing the idea can be recouped by the value you believe BTC is destined to reach, and 3) prevent Satoshi from reaping the rewards of his own invention, which would probably make recouping that advertising money impossible, anyway?   I mean, even typing this sounds ridiculous.

It was more like, "Hey, here's this cool idea I came up with.  I think it's novel.  Here's exactly how it works, and you can do whatever you want with it.  But, I'm going to start mining this thing, and you're welcome to join if you want to."  And you call that unfair?
Oriannaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:40:31 AM

today i read on coindesk japan made another coin to improve bitcoin.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:32:27 AM

So what? Nothing changes.

Bitcoin is still Bitcoin. Smiley
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:19:46 AM

there's 600 or so altcoins. Almost all of them claim to be better than bitcoin.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
capa

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:10:19 PM

This whole thread is ridiculous   Shocked

Satoshi did a great thing, lets just enjoy it  Smiley

Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 07:43:05 PM

There is a lot of Adresses in Blockchain with 50 BTC (From block reward) at the begining of BTC creation so it's probably Satoshi but ... but he never spent his Bitcoins , so It dosen't matter I guess and basically it's impossible to know how much he own for sure

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:59:12 PM

This whole thread is ridiculous   Shocked

Satoshi did a great thing, lets just enjoy it  Smiley

The more time goes on without knowing who Satoshi is, the more I'm inclined to believe there is no single person who is Satoshi.
capa

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:57:40 PM

I always thought it would be nice if it were DavidX.Li aka Li Xianglin

And that he did it as a big fu*k you to the bankers who misinterpreted and misused his paper "On Default Correlation: A Copula Function Approach" (2000)

Nusrath

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:44:14 PM

Where questions in the page
TheRealSat0shiNakam0t0

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2022, 10:26:44 AM

hello dear crypto friends. I no longer have the first bitcoin address and the associated forks. it is correct that i have mined almost 1 million btc but it is wrong that they belong to me they were mined for the security of the network to protect the network. I deliberately didn't write down any keys for the 1 million BTC. I only have the keys from the Genesis BTC address. This year I will move the 18:51 btc from the genesis address it was not planned. since faketoshi tries to patent my invention illegally, i will give up my anonymity and hold faketoshi accountable. I wish you all all the best your Satoshi Nakamoto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: