Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell happened today in cryptocurrency?  (Read 585 times)
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

I think there was some techical problem there. Thats why it fall down.Its usually a natural thing that they will fall down and raise up.Lets just not be panic and hope for the best.

This is a common thing in this kind of trade, but with good issues it will come back with the best price, not to panic
everything will go by and get the best of it later

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

The moment you create a post, the market is in the recovery phase of the exchange rate and the reduction of prices is entirely understandable, it is possible that the moment the market faced negative news or have members On the forum post, FUD sentiment for investors made them sell cryptos to avoid losses. But now the exchange rate has risen and ready for a rate boom at the end of the year!

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

I think it is a small correction to move forward. And ups and downs are very common. Based on rumors also market will effect.
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

I also feel very baffling. I have read a lot of news. I haven't found a clear indication of why it caused such a fall. I am also looking for the reason!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
victorscrown

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

Yes, the reality of the market is really bad, but ups and downs in crypto world is just normal and everyone is hoping for it's  fast recovery. we really need to pray not just watching on the market price.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

It was a healthy correction to give us the push to break through 500 billion market cap,  which would give us a good bull run
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

I still do not understand what is going on. I have just been watching amazed and watching the prices falling down so fast like someone is chasing it. It is surprising how fast it happens. I know people will always say that you have been in the market for  while so you should be used to it but it is still surprising anytime it happens

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

What the hell happened today in cryptocurrency, why is everything going down the drain? Shocked

There are many different rumors, but I think that the big players decided to buy btc
So they lower the price.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:50:19 PM

Nothing is wasted. The market continues to decline. It's up to you. If you are afraid your assets will continue to decline and fear will continue to lose then please sell your assets. I'm not afraid and I'm not worried either. I will be a little patient to wait for changes from the market because if there is a decrease there will be an increase. If the market has reached the lowest point then the market will surely increase again and continue to rise up to the highest point. That's when I will enjoy the results. The result of my patience.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:53:28 PM

We all know that the crypto market is very sensible about every news that comes around. We have some bad news the last couple of days and the market react. Nothing new.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

What the hell happened today in cryptocurrency, why is everything going down the drain? Shocked

And it is still happening, it is hard to stomach because there is no bad news that is causing it. No major hack on binance, and mt gox isn't flooding the market with bitcoins, so who knows. Just hope it doesn't go on for much longer, otherwise the market will die

Crasengover

Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

Nothing special happens, it's just a nature of all crypto market - volatility. It was expected that after 2 month of stable growth we would see such correction. No one can say for sure the reasons, thay are usually announced afterwards, but for it's quite a common situation and I don't see any reason for FUD, especially when we survived during February's fall.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

And it is still happening, it is hard to stomach because there is no bad news that is causing it. No major hack on binance, and mt gox isn't flooding the market with bitcoins, so who knows. Just hope it doesn't go on for much longer, otherwise the market will die
For your information. GOX trustee has already flooded the market. Besides, the price of bitcoin was pumping little by little until the news about the GOX trustee did flood the market with thousand of bitcoin and the price down to the exact amount the GOX trustee mention and you're saying there's nothing behind the dump in price of bitcoin.

Mr.ZODIAC

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

For your information. GOX trustee has already flooded the market. Besides, the price of bitcoin was pumping little by little until the news about the GOX trustee did flood the market with thousand of bitcoin and the price down to the exact amount the GOX trustee mention and you're saying there's nothing behind the dump in price of bitcoin.
The fact is that this man threw to the market not all his bitcoins, which he was going to sell. Thus, the market will continue to fall and we will not soon see the real possibilities of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

The fact is that this man threw to the market not all his bitcoins, which he was going to sell. Thus, the market will continue to fall and we will not soon see the real possibilities of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Yeah. He might not throw all his Bitcoin because no one know the total amount of bitcoin he's holding but the current plan they do is cause some dump in price of bitcoin which they achieved.

Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

It seems to me the more capitalization the longer cycles will be. Now good growth can be not fast and not so soon as waited for it in the spring. This summer or fall will be possible, forecasts can be given different, only they are briblezitelna, nobody can definitely tell when growth begins.

Yeah, I think it will be. There will be no such rapid growth as last year. Although it may highs and be able to upgrade. But then we'll fall even lower. My opinion

blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

I think in the electronic money market, market fluctuations are frequent and unexpectedly no one can confirm. Before you decide to invest you have to study and choose very carefully. In my opinion, do not worry, just wait. The market is stable and rising in the coming time. The electronic money market will grow and its value will increase. Keep track of and analyze the market regularly.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

It seems to me that something has happened again in the Asian market, I call it problematic, but it is very developed and strongly influences the crypt as a whole.
edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

Honestly, I did not understand why the dump started so abruptly, I think that there must be a reall reason for this, because again all the coins are red.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

It is only natural that what is happening today is what we need to do is wait for price increases. I'm sure that the prices of altcoins are coming back and the price is higher. So this is a great opportunity to buy bitcoins and altcoins because our profit is definitely big.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: