Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell happened today in cryptocurrency?  (Read 584 times)
Cryptomedia.org

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

Things like this can happen everyday without a particular reason or as a part of a bigger scheme. The cryptomarket is still new and unpredictable, and most importantly easy to manipulate. A statement from a famous investor or "expert" can lead to drastic change in prices. We, the common people, are just observers in this game and the best we can do is invest smart and hope for the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

What the hell happened today in cryptocurrency, why is everything going down the drain? Shocked

Look at the market now. Its not even in the drain but has reached the gutter itself. Lolz.

I think we are badly hitting the bearish trend and this will continue for very long time just the way it happened with the period of January to May! I think that trend is coming back online and I think we shouldn't be worried about it much as mostly market recovers itself at right time.

These are just results of FUD, fake news, FOMO and stuff like that. Thats all buddy!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:39:11 AM

What the hell happened today in cryptocurrency, why is everything going down the drain? Shocked
Before major events there was always a drawdown.Local decline and, perhaps, a quick turnaround.On the eve of the Consensus.

Yes, I fully agree with you.The decline is always due to the rapid growth.We will wait and not panic.Everything will stabilize and there will be growth.We will wait for the results of consensus.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

The whole market is still in a downward trend, which is a terrible thing.
When the market loses its earning power, people sell tokens.

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

It seems that there was no bad news. Many people consider the state intervention of influential countries. To some extent, the media is to blame for bitcoins' volatility. It is thanks to them that information spreads. The behavior of investors has a serious impact on the value of the virtual asset. So, when a popular person publicly shares his positive mood with respect to the market, this leads to growth. And, conversely, when they say that the crypto currency is a "rat poison", the situation can cause the asset to fall sharply.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

I think this is not the month of crypto because as i know crypto/altcoins price was depending only in some situations that currently happen,and also the investor or some news that involving crypto ,and im pretty sure that it really affecting the price of many tokens.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

Everything is not going down the drain. This and many more seasons are some of the event and situation that happen in cryptocurrency. It is a cyclical and another season of profit will come and bear  will be forgotten.
siena23

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

I think you are currently holding some coins, so you are very panicked when you know the price is falling like this, like me. But for someone who is a lot of money might think that now is the right time to spend as much coin as possible. I'm also so if I have money I will buy a lot of coins and I will sell for the next few months.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
chocochild

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

It is part of the process to be accepted internationally it will pump and dump in its quest for greatness so just stick with it and will make good money.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

I inclination indicate you to care soothe as at  first a above calamity thither always a drawdown bechances no need to do panic.
Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

bitcoin is unpredictable and that is the real life in crypto we just wait until it pump again.
I think there is a big reason for why cryptocurrency now is getting down.

we do not know that maybe next month bitcoin value will be raised again.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

While it is not clear whether the Crypto currency will gradually restore its position, or fall further. Of course, most market participants hope for the best.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

Wait and be patient,let's just say this drama of good people and evil that each has its own purpose to live we would want to go with the flow which,up and down the price I think is very reasonable especially now,btc is getting a lot of interest surely make many investors to have it,consider this the drama of their lives we wait for the ending
DimaGoGroup

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

Remember, as longer correction is going on, as stronger positions coin is getting, gathering volume and as a result we will see rapid growth. I think it will happen in the autumn time.
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

The price market status of cryptocurrency now moving normally, that depends on the balancing system of supply and demand, and it was likely the management of cryptocurrency decide to adjust the level of market price value in order to become smoother and good flowing system on the total operations of cryptocurrency business.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

Cryptocurrencies were always unpredictable but at current time the situation is characterized by intense frequent fluctuations of price. For users this is inconvenient way of price tendencies but for market such situation is very useful.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

The way I see what's happening is for the crypto currency prices in general to test a major support and could reach another bottom. This is a good buying opportunity if you want to gain profit for long term. The market movement is currently in a consolidation phase and smart money are buying discreetly. Gox is only what's causing the pullback of prices due to their holdings that they dump every week.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

The worst thing is that the rates of almost all coins continue to fall, I think that we again in a long dump and no one knows when it will end.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

As per current update, btc and some of the alts are now starting to recover and I would suggest that you need to hold still and just wait until it had made a good price full recovery. You don't need to be in a panic mode where you will sell your coins at a lower value instead patiently wait for it will be back on track.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:14:07 AM

Market volatility is common in the encrypted world, and there's nothing to worry about. Passwords can quickly bounce back to the way they bounced back from their previous plunge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: