Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Major benefit of Ethereum?  (Read 2647 times)
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:28:19 AM

Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

But what does Ethereum do better that any other alt?

But now, seems like the peoples participating in ICO are reduced greatly, therefore the number of ICO's created are few too.
Investing in ICO is a good option, but unfortunately there were many fake and scam ICO's in the past days. But there are still some great ICO's to invest and worth, of course.
The first benefit of investing in Ethereum is to save your money for the future. The other is that you can make big profit in the future. Third is this that it is the second biggest coin in the market and you can sell your coins any time you want. You can find buyers of ehtereum easily in the market, while other Altcoin may not get investors easily and you may face hurdles.
currently the number of users who continue to support the Ethereum for his progress makes the Ethereum very popular in all walks of life. so it makes a lot of benefits by having the Ethereum mainly in Exchange for using the Ethereum very easily and is able to generate more profits with count on it.
petrox.mmm

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:30:43 AM

Off Topic

Thunderstake - The Masternode and POS Coin , TSC is not only a cryp coin.its a brand  .
A hard working team working behind  this project  . Look around our project , you can get it where we are going . we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment. TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges  , Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bitrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com/ , and discord link : https://discord.gg/8ZHbhFK  . you can get everything  from here  . have a look  .
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

Most of the ICO's are based in ethereum, so many can be its benefits, donations, raising funds and no extra costs and this is what makes charities focus.It is better because the more successful it gets more can be benefits especially in good projects. Smart contract the most significant benefits can be to form new ico through it
SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:58:14 AM

Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

Some of the major benefits of Ethereum are:

i) It is free from corruption as there is no chance of any censorship.

ii) It has no limit in megabyte.

iii) Users find easier to mine ether tokens than bitcoins.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

After the dip and down fall of ethereum last month , we can see now that ethereum is slowly making a comeback and take again the #2 rank in coinmarketcap. Ethereum is one of th popular so basically the potential is still there . The advantage of ethereum is that some ICO already depends in ethereum.

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

ETH is one of the only GOLD STANDARD COINS actually. The most developers, the most traction, the most coompanies, the most decentralization.
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

Yes, if I think ethereum benefits to buying or selling ico in the bounty and can exchange in some of the ico they trade.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

Some of the major benefits of Ethereum are:

i) It is free from corruption as there is no chance of any censorship.

ii) It has no limit in megabyte.

iii) Users find easier to mine ether tokens than bitcoins.
Remember ethereum has provide a simple manufacture that can be used by any party. Swiss company has created the first swiss blockchain explorer in the ethereum platform. It has a lot of advantages.

It can be used to build our dapps platfor.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

ethereum is enjoying what bitcoin is having right now - early adoption of projects into ethereum. it owns about 95% of global tokens created.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

Ethereum is very popular and of course to deny it is stupid , I think that smart contracts make the future .
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

First of all Ehereum is working network that was tested a lot of times, i think it is the main benefit, because the many ethereum killers are killed it only in testnets.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

ETH is one of the only GOLD STANDARD COINS actually. The most developers, the most traction, the most coompanies, the most decentralization.
But nowadays ETH is having a hard time so we should consider before deciding to invest in them, ETH is now down from the beginning of 2018, but I believe that ETH will end up this year. over $ 1000
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

The features of Ethereum:
- The presence of "smart" contracts, opening up opportunities for users. In the future, they can be used in various fields, from medicine to industry.
- Open platform
- High interest from large companies such as Microsoft and others.
- Comparative ease of mining. Ethereum can be mined using powerful farms for mining on the GPU.
- Ability to create decentralized applications, thanks to the openness of the platform.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

What I like about Etehreum is that you can hold it on your MEW and it can be used for transactions. There is no need to worry about transaction fees if you have Ethereum. It's also my favorite alternate coin because it has provided me with multiple opportunities to earn and I believe that there will be more since the price is at its lowest. I am expecting Ethereum to recover strong by January 2019.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
deeplilac

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Ethereum is a revolutionary blockchain. None of the competitors have come close to him yet. Smart contracts, although not very good, but they work. The project has some problems, but I am sure that the team will find the necessary solutions.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

Ethereum's better than all other alts, beside from their intelligent contract and projects they continue to broaden, but also because they have aready gained the trust of, us, users and have earned their reputation starting from the ground to being second to Bitcoin.

The thing that makes ethereum will continue to improve is the number of smart contracts, and when ethereum-based tokens rise it automatically increases ethereum usage which will continue to increase.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

Of course, the main advantage is the possible deployment of smart contracts on his own network and 95% of the market operates on his network.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Vovka4

Activity: 510

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

I do not know what is really his advantage but thanks to him launched a lot of interesting and promising projects. If there was no ether, many would have needed much more strength to run their project
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

Its value is your main benefit because it doesn't have any other pluses now and it will not have them in the future as well, it is not ready for the increasing or just restoring.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

I like it and I hope that ETH will be in the front of the all coins in teh future because its value is not getting down like a price, so the situation could be fixed.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: