Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] BitStash $STASH Buy & Sell Products with Crypto LIVE MVP (SHOPPING) 🔥  (Read 14261 times)
cupco

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

Is it a very simple marketplace or will there also be features like auctions? If it's just a marketplace how are you going to get people to use it?

It is anything from a simple marketplace. Granted we want the average consumer to view it just like another marketplace. However the only form of payments accepted are cryptocurrency.

Adding the ability to auction off products is something we may include in the future if it is requested enough. Our main focus will be targeting various categoies and having established vendors join our platform to start earning cryptocurrency for the things they sell (Retail & Wholesale) Wholesale is a huge industry we are preparing to enter. Please review some of the additional features the BitStash Marketplace and STASH Token provide to the space.

For example most of our competitors require you to download their software to even view or think about purchasing a product. Another aspect is they do not  have a Escrow System in place to verify delivery of orders. Additionally other marketplaces do not allow the customer to purchase with any of the acceptable currencies, however only the cryptocurrencies that the vendor accepts. Where as on BitStash you can use any crypto that is available on our platform. Vendors choose their desired crypto to be paid out in. Vendor fees on the platform will be airdropped to holders every quarter.  Discounts when purchasing with STASH Tokens.

This is just a handful of reasons why BitStash and not our competitors like: bezop.io, bitify.com, openbazaar.org, etc.

Just take a look at what our competitors have to offer and then go test our LIVE AND WORKING platform. Post products, become a vendor, buy something, deposit funds into the wallet. You will see we have a lot of things already finished and prepared for launch.

First of all thank you for the detailed response. There are a number of good things you mentioned and you know what you are doing. It's just that I have read about a marketplace a dozen times in crypto. I was wondering whether you know about any competitors with a roadmap and feature set as detailed as yours?
i think it have no competition because the most valuable features is in this project is escrow system they save their customer from scammers   
who will be the escrow project owner or hire a trusted person for their service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:06:33 AM

Is it a very simple marketplace or will there also be features like auctions? If it's just a marketplace how are you going to get people to use it?

It is anything from a simple marketplace. Granted we want the average consumer to view it just like another marketplace. However the only form of payments accepted are cryptocurrency.

Adding the ability to auction off products is something we may include in the future if it is requested enough. Our main focus will be targeting various categoies and having established vendors join our platform to start earning cryptocurrency for the things they sell (Retail & Wholesale) Wholesale is a huge industry we are preparing to enter. Please review some of the additional features the BitStash Marketplace and STASH Token provide to the space.

For example most of our competitors require you to download their software to even view or think about purchasing a product. Another aspect is they do not  have a Escrow System in place to verify delivery of orders. Additionally other marketplaces do not allow the customer to purchase with any of the acceptable currencies, however only the cryptocurrencies that the vendor accepts. Where as on BitStash you can use any crypto that is available on our platform. Vendors choose their desired crypto to be paid out in. Vendor fees on the platform will be airdropped to holders every quarter.  Discounts when purchasing with STASH Tokens.

This is just a handful of reasons why BitStash and not our competitors like: bezop.io, bitify.com, openbazaar.org, etc.

Just take a look at what our competitors have to offer and then go test our LIVE AND WORKING platform. Post products, become a vendor, buy something, deposit funds into the wallet. You will see we have a lot of things already finished and prepared for launch.

First of all thank you for the detailed response. There are a number of good things you mentioned and you know what you are doing. It's just that I have read about a marketplace a dozen times in crypto. I was wondering whether you know about any competitors with a roadmap and feature set as detailed as yours?
i think it have no competition because the most valuable features is in this project is escrow system they save their customer from scammers   
who will be the escrow project owner or hire a trusted person for their service.
the purpose of this project is very nice and I believe to the fore there will be a lot of support for this project and hopefully can run smoothly according to plan.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

Now most people especially bounty hunters like to sell as soon as rewards are shared and later most of regret when the coin starts to go to the moon.i think this is a good advice especially to hunters here.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Wink

Thank you, there is a lot of opportunity for this project in terms of growth and longevity. Thank you for your words of encouragement! Smiley
Indeed a lot opportunities especially for game lover which i am not an exception.I really love games so much.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:18:23 AM

Do you know that an escrow service itself can turn into a scammer? That's why in the long run we are trying to get more or less rid of middlemen.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

This is really an interesting concept, here we could sell or purchase some goods that are listed in BitStash marketplace using the STASH token.
Here we also has the possibilities to sell our goods and earn some STASH Token as the payment.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

This is really an interesting concept, here we could sell or purchase some goods that are listed in BitStash marketplace using the STASH token.
Here we also has the possibilities to sell our goods and earn some STASH Token as the payment.
for that let us support this project so that the fore can smoothly and easily in a pre-planned target. because I am also sure that this project has great prospects in the future.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

for that let us support this project so that the fore can smoothly and easily in a pre-planned target. because I am also sure that this project has great prospects in the future.
I myself am convinced that the project is ahead can get a lot of support from participants because it's true look at the prospect of being offered is very good.
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

Hi dev.
I want to ask , are you will be give investor or token holder deviden every quartal if they hold this token after token sell ended ?
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

FILIPINO version of this ANN:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4470405.0
coinrating.co

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

BitStash has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: BitStash on CoinRating.co

Create a profile and List your ICO on CoinRating  (https://coinrating.co)
Myrik_BY

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

Tell me pls, is the project closed?
Raised 4 ETH...
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

BitStash Marketplace Buy & Sell with Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

Tell me pls, is the project closed?
Raised 4 ETH...

Hello, thank you for your concern. Yes the ICO is still on going. We just released our mobile application for Android (Still in beta but released to the public, major updates will be happening to the mobile app as we progress and release the iOS version.

More marketing and awareness is being built to ensure we reach the soft cap goal.
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

Hi dev.
I want to ask , are you will be give investor or token holder deviden every quartal if they hold this token after token sell ended ?

It will be considered as dividends as this would label our project as a security. However a portion of the fees raised to maintain the platform (10%) will be airdropped to token holders at the end of each quarter as a reward for holding the token.
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

Bump, thread updated to reflect the New Android Mobile Application.
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?

Yes code already exists. We use a combination of a few protocols but will not be releasing this information publicly. You can visit our website to view our current beta working product.
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

is ICO start?

Yes the primary ICO has started.
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

i give you vote for kucoin exchange it is very nice project
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

Yes code already exists. We use a combination of a few protocols but will not be releasing this information publicly. You can visit our website to view our current beta working product.

It is very good that you have a beta version. Now investors are not willing to invest in an ode just an idea. I wish you good luck in your implementation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: