Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:00:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally?  (Read 3809 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

if there isn't a real burst, and there certainly hasn't been yet, then we're setting ourselves up for a really catastrophic one further down the line.

i just don't see how most of the alts out there can possibly justify a fraction of their current valuations. after all this time and hype none of them have any real value and it's patently obvious too. no one's being lied to here, they're simply refusing to think about what some of this junk should be valued at.

at least with the dotcom bubble real companies were involved with measurable metrics, even though most of them were terrible. here there's nothing backing up anything.
The dot com bubble was not really that much better, while many companies that have become leaders in technology came out of that bubble at the same time there were many companies that were complete trash, I think that the problem is worse in cryptocurrencies but not that much worse, what I'm waiting for is that the next bubble really destroys most of the useless coins so we are left with a smaller market in terms of the number of coins but stronger since most of the scam coins will be out of the market
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

If we are to react to every price move then we won't have a sleep, market moves in cycle and I just have a feeling some big players are trying to shake out some people out of their position, not saying all these price action are instigated but it is like a chain reaction, go for the head and the body will die, that is why BTC price is their main target
Besides, I don’t find anything wrong with the present market. It is at least better than the March one with respect to profits. This does not mean I was against bearish trend. Not at all. That was actually a big opportunity for new investors. Moreover, it is not in the nature of bitcoin to set a target in the first half of the year. At most, it will recover its previous peak. The real show is few months away.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

Not really, what's happening with bitcoin is common. If it is a bubble long ago when the price peaked high it could have busted. In reality it has got transformed from a value storage token to a high potential investment. It has happened just because of the support it gained from people around the globe who believed in its growth. So, this is not at all a bubble.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

crypto is nt bubble only media will term the word bubble to frighten the new investors but in reality crypto, market is expanding we can see wall street and NASDAQ investing in cryptocurrencies and blockchain
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

I think it's was just a little bubble but we will see more rise after that and again people will call it bubble. Market move in circle
No cryptocurrency is not bursting and why would it burst man? It is like any other currency and there is always appreciation and depreciation in the values of every currency but you just never knew it for you have never paid any attention towards the fluctuation of the values of currency in your pocket. Besides, these are market flexible forces due to which the value rise or fall. Something very common in the market and which an economist would explain very easily.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

Simply there is a reassessment of many projects. I think all the fun is yet to come.
And who on the planet said that crypto is a bubble besides those who have little knowledge and have lost in the start due to their own faults. Entry into the marked has some eligibilities and see if you do not meet the eligibility criteria, do not enter.

Due to little knowledge, which results in the loss, people have started calling crypto currency a bubble. It is not going to burst until the next century and what happens after that is a topic in the future.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

Simply there is a reassessment of many projects. I think all the fun is yet to come.
And who on the planet said that crypto is a bubble besides those who have little knowledge and have lost in the start due to their own faults. Entry into the marked has some eligibilities and see if you do not meet the eligibility criteria, do not enter.

Due to little knowledge, which results in the loss, people have started calling crypto currency a bubble. It is not going to burst until the next century and what happens after that is a topic in the future.
Cryptocurrencies are not a bubble, but we need to recognize that sometimes there is a misallocation of resources,  that is what we saw in the last year when the price went up very rapidly it was impossible for the market to absorb some much investment so soon and then it began to go down but as long as you invested in a decent currency you have nothing to worry about.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:41:57 PM

I still believe we are in a bull trap for a long time now... we will see the market sideway and low until September... summer is going to be bloody or not (specially with the Altcoins)
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

everyone expected the price to go up for the consensus conference usually when everyone expect it to go one way it does the opposite, i still believe we are in for a good summer patience is the key.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:55:21 AM

for me crypto is in its early stage, and it has a long way to go before bursting. Crypto got a bright future and i am confident enought that it will be surely the future of trading.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:57:28 AM

Crypto is a bubble.  Dot-Com was a bubble.  The housing market was a bubble.  Guess what?  None of that matters because even after various bubbles burst life goes on.  Here we are on the internet, land of the dot.com and dot-coms still make tons of money.  The housing market crumbled because of risky loans.  But bubbles teach us things and hopefully we implement changes to prevent future bubbles.  But we all know it will happen again.  It's just a matter of time. 

The important thing is to see past the bubbles or brief market crashes.  Be ready to buy cheap assets when you know the value will return.
Correct, bubbles are inevitable but even if there are bubbles that doesn't mean that the market is not very valuable, I do not think that there will be anyone that will dare to say that the housing market is not extremely important sense everyone needs a place to live, and the same can be said about the tech stocks, it is very difficult to imagine our lives without using the technology provided by those big companies, and I'm sure that in the next decades it is going to be very difficult to imagine our lives without cryptocurrencies.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:04:37 AM

Crypto is far from being a bubble when most of the common people do not even know about it. Corrections in a bull market are always there so crypto bull will have its corrections from time to time. Plenty of smart people are looking for new highs by end of the year so hold on to your coins.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

The fact that the total capitalization of the market can exceed 800 billion and become even higher in this there is no doubt. After all, now everything has gone steadily upwards to beat new records and win its client.
Bitcoin like all other crypto currencies is a technology. Calling it a bubble is stupidity. Just look at the application in your smart phone. You click on a button and it makes your life easy by doing what you want. Bitcoin technology was also harshly criticized in the start but despite all the criticism, it expanded it wings and gave homes to a large number of investors.

Besides, there has been huge increase in the price of a Bitcoin and almost all those who invested in the start are well off. One very upsetting thing is coming from the governments who have banned Bitcoin in many countries. The technology has a huge potential and will change the conventional systems in future if allowed to expand. So if you still call it a bubble, go research.
extrimals

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

I do not think so. It seems to me that this is a normal price change. The market of crypto can not so sharply burst. Too good financial foundation and a lot of investors
Sermihal

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:11:28 AM

The cryptocurrency market has been trying to bubble for 9 years. Many media outlets are just scaring to lower the price and to make a mistake. The market is still young and as many think and will cost 1 2 3 4 trillions $.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

Where is this bubble that the people are talking about? I cant see any bubble here.
Crypto is a marketplace and in all market, there are some speculations. These are big parts of all the markets even Nasdaq or Dow.
And what on the earth made you think Bitcoin is a bubble. Oh yeas! It is bubble for those who enter the market with too little knowledge along with short term investments. The market is of course a place of fluctuation (think about the business cycle) and at times investment might result in loss initially but to stay consistent and persistent is the only thing you can besides selling which is what incur you loss. Bitcoin has a long way to go man and do not expect any bubble to burst so soon.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

crypto money is not a bubble. but there was a sharp rise in 2017. and therefore there was a price correction. but it does not indicate that this is kripton is a bubble. there are many more years in front of crypto.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

The market is still new and is adjusting, after last year's boom it is normal for adjustments to take place. There are over 1500 tokens, this year should pass 2000, how many will have long-term relevance? Sooner or later a big adjustment will occur and only what is relevant will be left over.
can be spelled out like that and the possibility of this decline is an adjustment that anticipates the explosion of a price that is too large just whether in a long time should be like this continue or other obstacles that cause prices are still down like this
Vizzoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

Where is this bubble that the people are talking about? I cant see any bubble here.
Crypto is a marketplace and in all market, there are some speculations. These are big parts of all the markets even Nasdaq or Dow.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

this is what got people bubbly https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ath
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: