Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally?  (Read 3805 times)
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

It's a very new technology. We can refer to a baby who is a laboring baby. A technology blockchain that the world can not avoid. There is no possibility of a bubble.
And could you explain on what grounds do you call crypto a bubble? Do not follow the rumors man. If it was a bubble, it would not have come this far. Besides, there are a huge number of people investing in the crypto and are holding their investment for long which means the crypto does not looks like bursting. Also the current year has been considered as the year of the crypto currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:26:50 AM

Where is this bubble that the people are talking about? I cant see any bubble here.
Crypto is a marketplace and in all market, there are some speculations. These are big parts of all the markets even Nasdaq or Dow.

Some people believe that the bubble has not burst completely, that the current price that we have is still too high and they think the price is going to go even lower, I do not believe that but there are persons that believe it and the only thing that we can do in order to know if that is correct or not is to wait and see what the market does in the next months.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

I do not think the crypto bubble will burst, in fact, it is not actually a bubble. There are good projects out there, those projects will definitely value more over time. We just need to be patient and wait. HODL is the key in crypto market.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

Crypto currency is not a bubble. It seems to me that this is a very strong asset that can bring a lot of people very good money. I trust crypto.
They are not bubbles, but in the future they will not boom as many predicted. Predictions that the code will explode in late 2018 may be just a rumor to manipulate the market, I think the market is gradually stabilizing prices.

NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

I don't think that crypto is a bubble. Technologies and capabilities here are extraordinary and they are already changing the technology and economic world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?

Not really. Know-it-all economists have been talking about this bubble for years now but all that has happened is that they missed the opportunity to profit from when bitcoin reached around $20k USD last year. This down trend we are experiencing now is obviously just a correction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

...dunno what you mean. Can't look better. All big buy signals 😎

I am sure that wise people only buy the cryptocurrency. They are not listening to this FUD and nonsense. The cryptocurrency is not any kind of a bubble.
alexv10av

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

I believe that it is too early to say that the market has burst. I think  now big players lower the price to buy more bitcoin
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

People have been saying this ever since Bitcoin came into existence. The moment it crossed 500$, people start speculating that the bubble would burst and it wasn't until it reached 20k$ that the bubble actually bursted. The price will stay in this range for a couple of years now and we might see it cross 10000 dollars by the year end. Apart from that there is NO BUBBLE and it WON'T BURST! So relax.
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

People have been saying this ever since Bitcoin came into existence. The moment it crossed 500$, people start speculating that the bubble would burst and it wasn't until it reached 20k$ that the bubble actually bursted. The price will stay in this range for a couple of years now and we might see it cross 10000 dollars by the year end. Apart from that there is NO BUBBLE and it WON'T BURST! So relax.

I know many people said bubble for bitcoin when it was $300 and those people never accep that they were completey wrong about crypto. This is very sad for them because they totally missed the party!
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

Exactly people worry too much about the price of bitcoin, we have seen this same behavior several times already in the history of bitcoin, we saw this behavior not long ago the first time bitcoin surpassed 1200 and then it crashed, it took a few years to reach that price again and then the price skyrocketed in a way no one imagined and the same is going to happen again.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?
I agree with your point of view. I think the Crypto bubble burst and that happened too suddenly. For it to be recovered and accepted all over the world, it takes a long time.
So investing at the present time is not advisable. The market will go down and face more difficulties. Let's wait for Bitcoin's price at $ 4k and invest in them. I think that is the actual value of Bitcoin and can not be lowered.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

Don't confused about the bubble as there is no bubble in cryptocurrency. The changes in price is the results of the market volatility and the spike of last year was due to strong bull run. It's not collapsing it was not enough to sustain the strong bull run of last year as most of the investors had switch to sell their coins and get their profits. Sooner the price will return again to that level or set another new all time high.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:46:43 AM

...dunno what you mean. Can't look better. All big buy signals 😎

I am sure that wise people only buy the cryptocurrency. They are not listening to this FUD and nonsense. The cryptocurrency is not any kind of a bubble.
they do not listen to it. they must see from the positive side or the other side of cryptocurrnecy better than to have to look at the others that just make us panic

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

I think we all have to be patient and wait for the perfect time for crypto but if you think that you would make a fast money here when you started crypto I must say you forget that now or else you will be really disappointed. You don't have to worry any because even if the market is down you can make a profit. Goodluck.

Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

For me the crypto is not bursting and will last forever, many see the red chart as negative but i could say that this is only taking their normal price because the growth was so rapid that it cannot be sustained from that heigt so it needs to go down.
lx001

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

I don't think that crypto is a bubble. Technologies and capabilities here are extraordinary and they are already changing the technology and economic world.
There is a big difference between blockchain technology and some cryptocurrency for dentists or another crypto marketplace, among other 100's of them. There are loads of coins on coinmarketcap which will never ever reach their January ATH again, even among high-ranked ones.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

If there is going to be a bubble it is not going to happen as most people think it would. Very difficult to predict the future. That being said. I believe the poor projects will slowly fade away and in their place better projects take the stage
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Crypto isnt bubble. Not as you think, bad situations in the crypto world can be avoided if it is addressed wisely, the risk of loss can be overcome. However, the magnitude of the uncertainty element has huge consequences
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

It's been 10 years since crypto came in existence and about thousands of time people have called it dead or bubble has burst. But every time, crypto defied that. Any new market needs enough years to establish itself and attract funds from other financial systems. Crpto market is still trying to gain a hold of a market and to win a particular market share in monetary landscape. It isn't dead. It is just gaining a momentum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: