Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally?  (Read 3803 times)
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

The bubble already bursted back in January lol
Where have you been? Lol 😂

It’s gold for nerds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

I also dont think there is one big bubble but with prices moving up very very fast a small bubble is created that will burst at a certain point. So it is part of the normal volatility of the crypto market.
For being a peer to peer currency we will expect a volatile nature of cryptocurrency, what happening is the real scenario, if big whales having strategy to manipulate in a way that they can only hoard and dumped, only your stock is good enough to effect the price, bursting in any point is not eminent as of now.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?
Crypto is a new industry and its appeal is not as strong as the Internet. The Internet connects all people together and it can do a lot of good for society, making our people save more time.
So the internet deserves a high amount of money. Crypto is just an upgraded version of cloud computing and it does not seem to be enough to attract many investors. so the collapse will happen quickly.

Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?
Crypto is a new industry and its appeal is not as strong as the Internet. The Internet connects all people together and it can do a lot of good for society, making our people save more time.
So the internet deserves a high amount of money. Crypto is just an upgraded version of cloud computing and it does not seem to be enough to attract many investors. so the collapse will happen quickly.
Can’t beat this logic hahahaha 😂

It’s gold for nerds
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

No, I'm sure it's not. I see a great potential at this market, thanks to which the financial system of the whole world can be significantly changed and improved. Try to look at the crypto more widely.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

Cryptos are volatile and its normal to experience bubble burst from time to time. This should be understood by investors so that they don't panic and always support cryptos ups and downs. We should see cryptos as new industry that needs support and trust to continue its existence and so that the whales that are  manipulating crypto prices will not succeed.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

It is true that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have lost billions of dollars in value in recent time, but blockchain is still leading the way to tomorrow.
Yea, it's difficult to hold two thoughts to be true at once when it comes to the hype and hate around bitcoin, Blockchain and cryptocurrency, so it's a single one for me : it's not a bubble and so not busting after all. The crypto market is only completing a market cycle. That is it.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

I think that as long as you all talk about the bubble, the tension will not go anywhere. You think about the essence of crypto currencies. It's electronic money. Sooner or later they will become generally accepted and will be used for calculations everywhere. Yes, now everyone comes to this market for earnings. Therefore, there are manipulation and deception, daily games, ups and downs. But one day (I believe in this), this show will stop and there will be a whopping essence - the use of crypto currencies for calculations.
In the meantime, we have the opportunity to make money on this, so train, trade and think soberly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

Friends, please be confident of the future of cryptocurrencies. The decline is only temporary. It is the evil capitalism that needs to be broken. Instead of cryptocurrency.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

When the price rapidly goes down it frightens many people. But I think that we should not get in panic, because there will be growth after any fall. This is a market with a huge potential, guys.

canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

Be calm, do not rush and panic. This will affect your decision to hold your penny, peace of mind, these coins will rise again, I have entered the market for quite a long time. And see that their trend is decreasing.
lau1365

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

I don't think that the bubble in the encryption market has broken down. Although this year's decline is very serious, it is because a large number of people have made money to leave the market, but I think there are still many opportunities for making money here!
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

Cryptocurrencies will significantly change and improve the financial system of the whole world. It's just the beginning!
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

You, too, probably also invested in the cryptocurrency, and why do you then assume that this could be a bubble? The cryptocurrency market is strong and will develop. Do not compare the cryptocurrency with a bubble or tulip mania.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:44:23 AM

Many people think that cryptocurrency is a bubble, but it has been alive and well developed, isn't it? I don't think it will break, I think it will develop better!
The general public has a very low financial IQ they do not understand the difference between something being a bubble and a bubble that develops in an asset, to give you an example, in the US there was a big bubble in real estate and yet no one will dare to say that real estate in itself is a bubble, bitcoin is the same, sometimes there is too much money entering in the market at the same time and this creates a bubble but bitcoin is not a bubble.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

Cryptocurrencies will significantly change and improve the financial system of the whole world. It's just the beginning!

Aye to that. It's bursting but it's far from final as this gives steady people time and opportunity to grow their portfolios. I think those that are thinking that crypto isn't here to stay is bound to have regrets in a year or so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
rabbitkenith

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

Very nice article on medium about the crypto bubble bursting but not being a bad thing, a correction is good:

https://medium.com/@Demien/the-crypto-bubble-has-burst-and-its-a-good-thing-fb0a858d49ae
goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

i do not think so . encryption is the future trend . it is a great innovation . do not make conclusions prematurely . bitcoin only fell by 10% . the market soon recovered .
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

Cryptocurrencies are not a bubble but we cannot deny the fact that the price will bubble from time to time and that there are many coins which are completely useless, this in return makes the market a lot more unstable, I cannot really wait for the day in which most of the useless coins will disappear and we are only left with the strong projects.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

crypto is not bubble it is demand and huge expectations of people and prices went up finally even at the downtrend market still we can see technology development and growth so again we see growth of bitcoin and other crypto currencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: