Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW for Altcoins ?  (Read 449 times)
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

I think MEW is not good good for alternative coins since there are lots of issues in this company which brings them to be suspicious to transact with since lots of complaints are in their services.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

Is MyEtherWallet the best option for ERC20 tokens ?
So far Myetherwallet is still the best wallet that you can use for ERC20 token. If you want to better security it is better to use Ledger Nano that also have Myetherwallet. It is very secure because the user needs the physical device to access the wallet.
Palisills

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:14:27 AM

Great wallet for tokens ! Very comfortable and transfers the token small Commission ! But you need to be careful not to stumble upon phishing!
It's not even a wallet as far as i understand, it's kind of interface that is directly connected with the ethereum network.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:21:47 AM

personally, I think if MEW is the best and most stable wallet to store the ERC20 Token. But it makes the MEW hackers pay attention and attack a lot, so the advice is not to keep the Token in the wallet for too long, there is a high risk of theft. So you must be on your own and always be careful with your wallet. Myetherwallet safe as long as we do not access it in a place.

nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:26:06 AM

From the beginning I entered and participated in the crypto world using MyEtherWallet (MEW), because I think MyEtherWallet (MEW) gives us the ability to use it, let alone MyEtherWallet (MEW) can accommodate various types of altcoin ERC-20, and how to store passwords easily , by downloading the private key and storing it on the hard drive or manually. let alone mew is not difficult to use and has a history of altcoin activity that exists.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:29:08 AM

YES. I recommend MEW because its easy to understand and there are a lot tutorial on youtube in case that you are confused on what to do. There are exchange that works great if you use Metamask so I recommend that you start learning it as well. MEW has better security and they always remind the waller holders to beware of phishing site and make sure that the private key was secured. Majority of crypto users used MEW so need to go to other wallets.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:35:06 AM

Yes, definitely i recommend MEW for altcoins because it has a lot of potential coins being developed and has successfully accomplished for many years, accessible to be to transact in as fast and easy way of earnings.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:41:26 AM

I can advise you one good crypt project in which you can invest money and not only Socratus this new movement that has the future I already there and I advise you
Godpikin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:06:48 AM

Yes of course I really love MEW and I think it is cool for airdrops. Another wallet I love so much is IM Token. This wallet is also cool. The only thing is, keep your private keys in a safe place...
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:18:39 AM

Definetly all i can say is yes that Myetherwallet is the most suitable wallet or best option for ERC20 tokens,because its is the wallet that commonly used for every bitcoiners in this community,especially if you are noob into this kind of forum,actually i cannot assure so much,that theres another wallet that contains and accept ERC20 (not included those ledger nano,trezor),but based on my experience,etherwallet is the most common wallet that can be used for coins have an ERC20.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
luyin46

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

Mew is the official tool of the ether token, he can solve all problems. Other third-party tools are often limited and not fully functional, but their security may be better. But mew is the most basic and complete.
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:46:06 AM

The wallet now that I use remains myetherwallet, the wallet can be used for altcoin and is pretty safe.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

MEW is very good for altcoin, and security is not a big problem. As long as you don't enter the fishing website, there is basically no problem.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:49:15 AM

You  can try also Noku wallet,
https://wallet.noku.io/

it is easier to use than MyEtherWallet and reads automatically every ERC20 token you have on that wallet, that is very cool.
deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:50:44 AM

Yes MEW is the one in the best choice for ERC20 tokens. But it not safe enough for noob. So I suggest that you and all people should use Metamask. This is app that linked your MEW wallets and you still control your private key, can change your password, need confirm for each transaction etc..
Toukir007

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

Yes I think so mew is best for token and I used mew all time!
Soniapanesar

Activity: 42
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:52:52 AM

I love myetherwallet , it is secure and fast.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

I think MEW is not good good for alternative coins since there are lots of issues in this company which brings them to be suspicious to transact with since lots of complaints are in their services.
suspicious how about your intentions? becasue I have been using MEW for over a year and I feel calm, because there's no problem I've experienced to date. so in my opinion MEW is still feasible to use

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
lucas79

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:59:44 AM

I read the article and have articles on ERC-1155. Blockchain technology is growing, better platforms are created, it's great
rogovih

Activity: 153

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

I use MyEtherWallet about 3 years, during the work with the wallet I had no problems

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: