Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange to invest for the long terms,  (Read 467 times)
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

No exchange is safe for investment even for the short term, also the exchange does not provide wallet service, they are actually for only exchange, you should store your coins in wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:49:14 PM

No exchange is safe for investment even for the short term, also the exchange does not provide wallet service, they are actually for only exchange, you should store your coins in wallet.
Exactly, no one exchange where is safe to store your cryptocurrency because you will never know what will happens nowadays on that exchange site. I must prefer on MEW for your storing your cryptocurrency for a free wallet in long-term but there is a good one wallet, a hardware wallet it is not expensive but you need to buy on it.
I suggest you that don't store on the exchange site for long-term it's okay if you storing for a days not years because that is risky to store.

priyanjana

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

I personally don't like to keep my coins exchanges. It has more probability to hack than personal wallet. Because exchanges wallets private keys are stored on there servers. Always to get out funds from exchange to wallets if you are not going with short team trading.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

I think the best exchange for long-term investors is Binance and Bittrex. There are more trusted exchanges but I think these two top exchangers. Because of Best User Experience & Most SECURE.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

Hi guys, please share your opinion on best exchange,which can I use for long-term investment. Recently, Coinsecure,a INDIAN exchange has been hacked.So I am very much afraid about my investment.I am using right now BINANCE exchange.Is it safe for keeping my investment for 1 year.

Which one do you suggest?

I advise you not to keep funds on the stock exchange. I think Binance is the best choice, with this exchange there are no problems yet.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

I will advance you not to try keeping your coin or Altcoin on exchange due to the risk involve. As we all know that an exchange can be hack anytime. So for long time holding it better you use your personal wallet and also when you keep your coin on exchange don't make use of your private key always make use of metamask in case if the site is hacked they won't be able to see your private key. Security measure is important.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

If for whatever reason you can't or prefer not to keep your coins yourself then binance is a trustworthy exchance, coinbase probably better but with a limited choice of coins. Pick ones that are in an offshore location and in a liberal country like malta or panama

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

In my opinion, you should buy ETH, ETH prices are on the decline, they are coin can compete with BTC in the future. Although the current ETH price is low, they are the most common coin in the market, holding them extremely safe.
ritikasimi

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

For me no exchange is secure to hold coin..any exchange can be hacked...so hold in your treasure wallet is more safe..beside it Bittrex,binance,poloniex,hitbtc are good exchange for trading
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

Hi guys, please share your opinion on best exchange,which can I use for long-term investment. Recently, Coinsecure,a INDIAN exchange has been hacked.So I am very much afraid about my investment.I am using right now BINANCE exchange.Is it safe for keeping my investment for 1 year.

I think what you use now is alright because binance is secured exchange but you need too a extra careful because no one knows what will happen if one day that exchange got hack and all your funds is their there's possibility that your funds will be stolen. Much better to put your coins in hard wallet that your the only one know the private key.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

I can't believe after all this history to draw on anyone is stupid enough to ask this question.

Even the crappiest phone wallet is a better proposition.

Even if the exchange remains secure, you might forget your password, lose your 2FA or email or the most likely is that they lock accounts because of some new demand for verification that you can't deliver.

Go and sit in the corner with that dunce hat on.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

I think what you use now is alright because binance is secured exchange but you need too a extra careful because no one knows what will happen if one day that exchange got hack and all your funds is their there's possibility that your funds will be stolen. Much better to put your coins in hard wallet that your the only one know the private key.

all exchanges to save and invest of course all its almost the same about the security, so it would be nice we keep the coins that we make investment in our hard wallets, and of course we can secure our assets with security of course we own that make and keep it, and only we can know the key, if in Binance exchange, it is more suitable for me to do as a day trading.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:17:55 AM

If you want to hold crypto in 1 years, for the better dont keep it in the exchange because that risky, for the more safe much better keep in personal wallet that you have full control with the private key, like coinomi. But if you want to keep in the exchange, decentralized exchange will be more safe for hold coin in the long term.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

I don't know what kind of token you have in Binance Exchange, but for me much better to keep your fund in your personal Wallet like MyetherWallet rather than in exchange site if you want to Hold for the long year. But when it comes to best exchange site to trade the token that you want to trade Binance is one of the best exchange site that i know but make sure your token is listed in binance.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

If you don't know, it is not advisable to keep your coins in an exchange site in long term because of the threat of hacker. If you want to hold your coins for long term just transfer it in your personal wallet which is much secured compared in exchange site.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

If you don't know, it is not advisable to keep your coins in an exchange site in long term because of the threat of hacker. If you want to hold your coins for long term just transfer it in your personal wallet which is much secured compared in exchange site.

Yes that's right, the better would do if they want to hold their coins for long term is transfer in the personal wallet to secured.
It's not a good idea to keep in your funds to an exchange for long terms because it's dangerous.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

I am also using binance and I think it is a bit safe but for long term is what I cannot really tell. Many cryptocurrencies experts has said it is very risky for one to keep fund or coins in cryptocurrencies exchange platforms as it is not safe. However we still have no any much options now because even the online wallets are not saved. You should try an save your long term investment in an offline wallets and that is were your investment is safe.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

Perhaps Waves DEX can be considered. I know the trading volume there is small but if only for trading bitcoin and ethereum, I think Waves DEX is a safe place.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

Am now getting scared of the new exchanges. Both withdrawal I made didnt get through in 2 day, imagine if i need it urgently. It call for concern on the genuineness of the exchanges,  Just in case they could not be withdrawn, poses a question of the security of the new exchange. There should be a check on those exchanges on not stolen .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

Binance and Bittrex are two exchanges I trust. Their security system is very good and I think we should put all our coins there.
This is the best way to keep our assets intact. In addition, its interface is very beautiful and easy to understand. I appreciated this, it helped me see things easier than ever.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: