Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO  (Read 6786 times)
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

If I we're you I'm going to buy potential coin than investing in some ICO because many ICO for now is just a scam even if it is look legit you don't know what is in their mind if they are going to rund the funds that they collect or not, so if you still like to invest in ICO you must do your own research about the project if it is reliable or not.
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

well its up to you
It is up to him to do what he wants.
I know that most coins that have their crowdsales going to is just looking to gather as much as they can.

griezmann

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

If you want to invest in an ICO, you really should invest in Mobile Bridge ICO, it's not that  because i joined this ICO too, but honestly, this ICO will provide and give a better life for everyone, this project looks very promising and i'm sure that it will become huge and success.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

I thinks 5 ethereum is enough to participate or join in  ICO campaign,so that you can gain profit,but  there are project development that you can join if you have a big capital  to invest,while in other hand if you  want a trusted  ICO project ,just look at into this forum community ,or you can look into the  https:bounty platform .io website.

Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

If I we're you I'm going to buy potential coin than investing in some ICO because many ICO for now is just a scam even if it is look legit you don't know what is in their mind if they are going to rund the funds that they collect or not, so if you still like to invest in ICO you must do your own research about the project if it is reliable or not.

Good advice. But if you make the maximum effort and find 1-2 interesting projects, it can increase the capital by 5-10 times as it was with me with the project Wanchain.

javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

you can buy ico with 5 eth you have, but you have to choose a potentially good ico and also can have a big future success, because with your money 5 eth you have you should be able to take advantage of the moment to look for a success.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

Just because ICOs are all the rage right now doesn't mean they are the only opportunity to earn some decent cash. You could simply invest in a high potential coin fork, such as Bitcoin Private, this will probably see similar gains to any ICO you're going to invest in. For most ICOs you need to be part of the private sale to really see a good benefit and it's unlikely 5 ETH is going to cut if for that.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

There are many good ICOs running at this time I am participating at this time in coinseed ICO it is running great and going to end soon so better to invest now to earn great.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

you can make money if you find good ico in the crypto currencies market. 5 a large amount for investing in ethereum. Thanks to ico you can make your money 1x-2x. ico has this potential.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

I choose ICO for investment very simply.I just read the forum and look at the signatures which are forum members.And I try to choose at least 1.2 ICO and make an investment.  5 eth great start

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

I think you check ico sites like icobench, icodrops then afterwards do a thorough research on the one that catches your eyes afterwards you can come in here to ask people their opinon about the project(s), to help in forming your judgement and making a conclusion
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

I would register to all whitelist and invest in the best projects once you can see how it leads to the sale. I wouldn't invest more than 0.5 ETH and only in the best projects.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:01:32 PM

Maybe you can see some of the amazix projects which have reached softcap, at least if it reaches the softcap it was very nice for the project. or you can hold partly because I think eth will going up.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

SaTT may be a good reference. The pre-sale is sold out only less in 24 hours. It also has a good concept of the crypto project. You can find them with its good concept.
But, really think carefully when going to invest in ICO> You can use 1 ETH to invest in the ICO. But be ready for the condition after the ICO.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

In my opinion, ethereum is a great choice. I think investing in icos are getting more risky day by day, so, in my way of thinking, ethereum is a good choice.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

You can buy into an ICO just make sure that you do not put all of your ETH into an ICO. Keep some of it as ETH and hold it, the ones you do decide to invest should be carefully invested. Look closely at the ICO and what they are offering before you jump into bed with them. There is nothing I hate more than hearing people say that they lost money to icos so be very careful

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

Better to research yourself rather than everyone here shilling.
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

Better to research yourself rather than everyone here shilling.
too risky if you follow ICO, you better invest in ripple or bitcoin,
I am sure the price will rise later and you get profit
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

You should find your own ICO projects on Bitcoin. Should not consult people. The money is yours and you should not give your money to others. There are many good ICO projects, surely you will find them
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

If I have 5 ETHs like you, then I will decide to invest Altcoin or I will hold 5 ETH until the end of this year. ICOs are risky and we should not invest too much money in ICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: