Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO  (Read 6785 times)
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:00:59 PM

I think you should hold your ETHs and wait for their prices to rise to sell and get money. At present ETH is very low and so are other coins. So you should not buy ICO at this time. That is not safe if the market really does not return you will lose money. Know how to invest in time.
dallas_btc

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

Hi all. I chose several promising ICOs. I read various reports, but they contradict each other. What experts do you trust?
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

i will tell you to buy now EThereum as it is one of the downest coin in the market now.
you should include bitcoin also as this time.
if you will just look on the market and you have the knowledge in crypto you will understand it!
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Its hard to choose ICO right now and if you willing to invest your 5 ethereum I suggest try to find good and better ICO which can help you to gain more Ethereum. Just check the thread of bounties there are lot of good ICO's

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

Rather than investing on ICO. You can buy some great coins which are available in the market. All the coins are in great dip. so you can go for these coins as this may be the best option right now.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

I think that I need to say that there is such a project, taChain, which generally looks very good, so I would say that it would be great if you looked at this project and decided that it would be best. Invest or not.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

if you have 5 eth, you better hold it for as long as possible. Next year the price of Etherum is more expensive than now.
nowadays it is difficult to find a good ico because the price of bitcoin continues to fall
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

As huge drop i think best thing i waiting rather than investing on ICOs. All reliable projects are in bottom. investing on such coin will be profitable as previous ICO trend. But before doing that you have to select most reliable project's list.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Ma1evich

Activity: 323
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

Hi all. I chose several promising ICOs. I read various reports, but they contradict each other. What experts do you trust?

If you do not take into account the fact that now is not the best time to invest in the ico you need to look at the rating sites and it is desirable that the companies had the presence of a finished product.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

Right now is a bad time to be investing in an ICO. Most projects will likely not succeed at reaching the Hardcap, or even the soft cap for that matter. Any decent ICO's that is still running has already extended the public sale for a later date I just hope the hold for the next bull run and cash out with 3-5 times as much!

But if you are going to invest check out my signature. It is a wonderful project!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

if you have 5 eth, you better hold it for as long as possible. Next year the price of Etherum is more expensive than now.
nowadays it is difficult to find a good ico because the price of bitcoin continues to fall

Too long to wait, too, is not worth it. I would wait for the next price increase, maybe it will not be as strong as the previous one, and perhaps it will be much stronger. In any case in the future there will be more pleasant investment opportunities for your ethereum.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

If in general, at the moment I would not advise you not to invest in ico because the ETH rate is unstable and, even more, now many people refuse to invest because the market has fallen as a whole and investment in ico is unprofitable

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
dallas_btc

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

If you do not take into account the fact that now is not the best time to invest in the ico you need to look at the rating sites and it is desirable that the companies had the presence of a finished product.

I understand the situation. What rating sites can you recommend?
Itsaskaaaam

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

Usually I trust only analysts who write or shoot video on their own, e. g. Oh Hey Matty or Ian Balina.
dallas_btc

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:46:08 PM

Usually I trust only analysts who write or shoot video on their own, e. g. Oh Hey Matty or Ian Balina.
I watched them. But they do a review of a small number of projects, apparently taking the most popular ones. They don’t have most of my chosen projects.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

If i have 5 eth i would probably hold it or buy additional Eth, Eos and more Drops token. If you have the money this is the best time to fill your bags and hold your coins and tokens in the next two years.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

unfortunately at the moment there are no good startups on the market in which you need to invest
What is the reason to wear signature of skynet if it is not good startup.
Topic is from May, many things changed from that time including huge market crash. Whoever wants to invest in ICO should know it is very risky investment but finding good project to invest could generate nice profit in future. These projects are very rare and finding one is like searching for needle in a haystack, maybe you will never find one.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

Why not? You can buy whatever you want, 5 eth is enough just to test strategy, so keep going.
This market is good to test each strategy! So you can try it.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

There are many fraudulent ICOs. Make sure to do full research where you are investing.
Look at the team, read the whitepaper, their partners and such.

You can try TIOx. Its not an ICO. they have they own exchange already. Just a suggestion.
Also, don't entire invest all your 5 ETH in one ICO. Split them into few good ICOs

JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

If I were you I will just do trading on popular coins like Pundi X or Credits since it took time buying and waiting for an ICO to go to the market.
But if you have already decided to buy from an ICO, then I'll just recommend IronX. You can have all the info on the links in my signature.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: