Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS ADA  (Read 291 times)
Zyborg (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

ETH is a very solid base project and is founder of smart contract feature.ETH brought revolution in crypto and IT technology.Many ICO are using ETH channels to distribute their tokens.Today many projects are using ETH smart contract feature.ETH community is strong.ETH is fully matured.EHT price is continuosly increasing.Investment in ETH and holding it is highly profitable.

ADA is another very strong project working on improved smart contract and decentralised app (DApps) in a scalable and cheap way.Flaws found in ETH smart contract will be improved in ADA project.ADA would be matured in coming 2-3 years.So investment in ADA and holding it for 2-3 years would bring huge profit.ADA is currently undervalued.

As a conclusion both are outclass coins one is old and mature whilst other is new but have very strong idea.Currently ETH is superior to ADA.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

ETH is much better than ADA moreover ETH is the second coin after bitcoin and ETH have a immense potential for the future growth. Unfortunately I cannot say similar about ADA that is why I have chosen ETH for myself.
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

I still believe that the closest thing at the moment to eth approached NEO, in which already successfully completed ICO projects, and also traded on exchanges. ADA didn't so much doing at the moment.

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin. As we can see, the price is going up now, so if you've bought it for 400$ it was a great investment. I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

I think it's hard for ADA to beat Ethereum today. I heard ADA still has a problem with the wallet.
these days, Ethereum become stronger because many ICO project using the platform.

Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

I still believe that the closest thing at the moment to eth approached NEO, in which already successfully completed ICO projects, and also traded on exchanges. ADA didn't so much doing at the moment.
yes, I agree with you I think Neo is closer to Ethereum, Neo development is very good I am sure he has a bright future because he has a sophisticated technology, I think ADA is still very far away with ETH.
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:28:55 AM

I think that it's worth paying more attention to the air, as this is the currency on which the modern projects are based! That's why I believe that this is a more stable currency, which will be on the market for a long time and grow in price!
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:31:32 AM

I believe that ETH is a stronger project. It was founded before ADA and it has very strong and authoritative developers. I do not think that ADA will be a serious competitor to ETH. Most likely, the ADA project will always have a lower capitalization than ETH.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:40:11 AM

yes, I agree with you I think Neo is closer to Ethereum, Neo development is very good I am sure he has a bright future because he has a sophisticated technology, I think ADA is still very far away with ETH.
I also strongly agree with the explanation mentioned above. because I see and pay attention to NEO's ever-increasing development will make NEO more expensive and reliable. so NEO is able to approach Ethereum is so strong compared to other Altcoin. thus thereby bringing NEO much closer to Ethereum.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

It must be mentioned that before the ADA, there were NEO EOS BTM IOTA... more projects all claiming to be enhanced versions of ETH. They all want their technology and coins worth more than ETH, but unfortunately, at present I have not seen any of them achieve such a goal.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

i'll go for ethereum, it is far better and more valuable than ADA, ada is just starting to make its name and no one know how far it will go, but when that happens, ethereum will far more valuable than ADA and other altcoins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:07:05 AM

The ether is more stable. on it a huge number of smart contracts. So the choice is obvious - ETH. This of course is only my opinion))))

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

Any altcoin skyrocket surprisingly but I don't have much confidence with ADA. The day they reached the $1 marked, this platform is having hard time get back on track unlike RIPPLE and IOTA. There are more profitable than ADA that is below $1 but holding it for long tern is not a bad idea since each cryptocurrency is very unpredictable.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

for now ethereum is better than ADA Cardano, There Cardano has good opportunities in the future, one of the benefits of ADA Cardano is a much cheaper price than Ethereum, this affordable price will greatly help me to invest long term.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

ethereum is a good coin and has been successful since its inception because of its own idea the smart contract,  about the ADA, I think it is difficult to compare with ethereum, the closest currency to compare is EOS
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

In Ada development team a huge community from science. Ada is solid project and always new project have more potential for grow than old.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

ETH is a reliable coin that is already very popular and has great support in the crypto community. ADA is a relatively new coin on the crypto market but it has great prospects. ADA has a good team of developers and great potential, but I think it will never be better than ETH!

anjelaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

I think that both projects are going to be alive for the time to come, if it is a good investment? it depends, if the strong speculative period is over, we will see the real market value, based on business usage and capitalization. Of course there will always be a bit of speculation, but now we are far from being on earth&rational.

Being said that, I think that ADA have to prove a lot, as someone said, ETH is mature so we know what it is capable of. However, as we all now, once you are mature changing is more difficult. Therefore, ADA has a little adaptive advantage, they can still design themselves around the new needs in the blockchain space. However ETH is proven to be working right now.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

I really like ETH so for new crypto will be hard to get around it. But I've read somewhere info that this year in Japan will be 25 ATMs set where will be available a new cryptocurrency. And ADA holders will also be able to get a Cardano debit card that allows users to use it just like any other currency, automatically converting ADA to local currency.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

ETH is a very solid base project and is founder of smart contract feature.ETH brought revolution in crypto and IT technology.Many ICO are using ETH channels to distribute their tokens.Today many projects are using ETH smart contract feature.ETH community is strong.ETH is fully matured.EHT price is continuosly increasing.Investment in ETH and holding it is highly profitable.

ADA is another very strong project working on improved smart contract and decentralised app (DApps) in a scalable and cheap way.Flaws found in ETH smart contract will be improved in ADA project.ADA would be matured in coming 2-3 years.So investment in ADA and holding it for 2-3 years would bring huge profit.ADA is currently undervalued.

As a conclusion both are outclass coins one is old and mature whilst other is new but have very strong idea.Currently ETH is superior to ADA.
People used to say that Ada Eos and other coins are better than ethereum or 'ethereum killer' but EOS is still erc20 token lol, nice approach calling project ethereum killer, but it has been born with the help of the coin that it now wants to kill lol. I actually think that ethereum should solve scalability problems and it will be much better other than its competitors.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: