Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for recent dips?  (Read 299 times)
drogas (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

Everything seems to be falling. Did I miss some news? Or is it just the markets correcting themselves?
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

This is a simple market correction that will soon be over. Then the market will start to grow again as before.
skelethon

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

This is a simple market correction that will soon be over. Then the market will start to grow again as before.

Yup. If anything, now is a pretty good time to buy while they're cheap.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

the usual situation in the crypto market. the new people in crypto will surely panic, but the experienced it is precisely the right moment to add investment assets.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

Everything seems to be falling. Did I miss some news? Or is it just the markets correcting themselves?

I thinks this is normal,that sometimes crypto will fall down and then suddenly its recover because we already know its volatile and unpredictable ,but as you said that everythings is falling now,i think your only over reacting and panic,because its only a little bit of drops down in price and not a permanent,after in a few minutes its will  return to positive and green code.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
demitazh

Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

you have to be patient and do not panic, prices fall will not seem long, it's just a price correction course, the next few days prices will rise again

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

the market gives us one more opportunity for additional purchase of coins, it is necessary to use this to replenish the portfolio with the missing altcoins.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

There is nothing new after extreme dip period now market is coming out gradually from correction phase.2018 proved to be very heavy for crypto industry.There were some bad events due to which market remained under dip period.

1.Regulation news
2.Ban news
3.FUD
4.Heavy cash out by Mt Gouts.

Due to these negative activities market faced long dip period but now things are getting normal and soon pump up period would start.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

Seems likes another market corection are happening. Bitcoin now below 9k and it think this good time for new investment. Market soon recover after the consensus so dont worry too much.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

I don't think there is any news affected to the price of the whole market. IMO, I think this is the last time the whales try to collect good cryptocurrency asap before the next big pump so don't worry about this dump. You guys just need to hold your crypto tide and wait for the pump

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

Some are saying that the KOREAN EXCHANGE UPBIT is being checked on for fraud, so with the Korean sell off, all the whales are now dumping and putting their stash into tether again. Either this is a bear trap before CONSENSUS to squeeze out weak hands and profit taking, OR we are going back into a 100% ugly bear run again back down to 200 billion market cap where we will all start crying about our portfolios again. I am going to wait it out another three days and see where we go from here, if it doesn't get better, I will just cash everything out, use a small amount for day trading and start from scratch again lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Intrepid-Ventures

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

Upbit, Korea's third largest exchange got some news about potential embezzlement.
VenturaBro

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

the market gives us one more opportunity for additional purchase of coins, it is necessary to use this to replenish the portfolio with the missing altcoins.

Great time to buy. That's what I'm gonna do now, very cheap prices to buy low.
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

Do not panic, it's just a small correction. I view this fall as an opportunity to buy cheaper cryptocurrency. The same I advise you too.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

How long will this long story end? so the market can look green again.. Grin Price correction is always possible for the owner or holder of altcoin / bitcoin not to panic with the current price drop.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

The market is bleeding today, and as a (made-up, of course) reason for that - the rumours about investigations on UpBit have been officially confirmed by the exchange (translated).

neschadim

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

The market always moves like ocean waves, growth alternates fall and Vice versa.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

You did, and it may better for you to visit the cryptositenews directly.
This is not a correction but it looks like the largest exchange site in Korea is getting a problem with regulators and I hope that will be resolved asap.
This is the news that makes a big bearish trend to the crypto,
https://cointelegraph.com/news/s-koreas-largest-crypto-exchange-upbit-investigated-by-police-markets-react
Try to read it.
Don't take other dumb comments seriously.
fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Since there have not being a lot of bad news in the market right now I would say that it is because a correction is happening or maybe since with the increase in price some more people have decided to sell their coins and pull out of the market. What I do know is that the price won't fall far down and it will start recovering and going back up again soon.

Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

I also think this is the reason.

The market is bleeding today, and as a (made-up, of course) reason for that - the rumours about investigations on UpBit have been officially confirmed by the exchange (translated).

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: