Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:16:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for recent dips?  (Read 309 times)
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

I see the good news about the crypto that should reduce the price may be due to the adjustment of the market is not bad news, the market will soon return to the up trend
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

Upbit is under investigation (one of the biggest exchanges):
https://coincodex.com/article/1661/upbit-is-being-investigated-for-fraud/

Also 8200 Bt. Gox bitcoins have been moved:
https://bestcrypto.tv/1178/market-falls-south-korean-raid-mt-gox-transfers-8200-btc/

Still I think crypto is going to fly next week:
https://bestcrypto.tv/1182/sell-or-buy-during-this-crash-how-to-profit-bitcoin-technical-analysis/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
jomvill

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

It's normal for me to just overlook the price of a lover sometimes because of the amount of money they are testing and I know who is the higher price so the price will fall and it can be easily recovered because many consumers.
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:15:43 PM

Even on this, not the best at all condition about the market, you can still work and earn here on crypto, because, what I love about it - there are so much more opportunities here, then just to hold and to trade.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

The fall of the market is now taking place without fundamental factors and news, it's just a general correction of the crypto currency.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:43:38 PM

Everything seems to be falling. Did I miss some news? Or is it just the markets correcting themselves?

The drop was synchronised with the hack of a Korean exchange but some people think it is related to it. What's clear is that the guys selling are way more than those buying.

thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

Reasons are many for now, the worldwide news about an institutional money, which just did not came at all, another regulations, the bearish trend on a market, people, being discouraged and dissatisfied on a market.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

Just some profit getting collected by wome of the main actors, nothing to worry abut. It happens from time to time, but the market will recover quickly .

Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

I think that the failures were for several reasons, the first is an unregulated market, the second is that the opanik is common and the third is that someone else has not purchased at the bottoms in front of the big race...
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

Everything seems to be falling. Did I miss some news? Or is it just the markets correcting themselves?

Just the usual thing again, that's been happening ever since we had this cryptocurrency trading or when cryptocurrency starts, nothing new just hold and buy more if you are wise another good opportunity to make a profit, like all the others are saying it will soon be over.

susutao86

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

The market always moves like ocean waves, growth alternates fall and Vice versa.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:04:57 AM

Market was going well early this month.Then a news from Korean exchange came.its from upbit some fraud case or something so gov want to check all details about upbit so a wheals dump their token and back to btc eth or ustd.so panic created on market and all people start sellingarket go low.its ok for this market fund comes and goes.but who hold in all season always win Smiley

itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

The effect for the recent dip is because of the recent korean exchange hacking event. The whales got panic to sell all their token because the government are looking on that matter seriously that is why there is more selling event than buying. It is pretty normal for me that this happen and i believe it will recover again soon.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

The market always moves like ocean waves, growth alternates fall and Vice versa.

I like this description however the reason of having those waves is bid and ask.
If we have more people buying than selling then the price goes up and vice versa Smiley
Some panic selling however could happen from time to time because of bad news  Undecided

Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 362

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:00:34 PM

I like this description however the reason of having those waves is bid and ask.
If we have more people buying than selling then the price goes up and vice versa Smiley
Some panic selling however could happen from time to time because of bad news  Undecided

Same old news that are causing the market to dip. FUDs, fake news, global regulations and another exchange being hacked. Of course the demand is low by now because no one wants to buy it because they are afraid of what's going on with the market. Some even panic sells, causing the price to bottom again at $6K.

But at the current price, I wonder why people are not purchasing, it quiet cheap and at a discount. If I just have the funds last week wherein the price is $6K, I have bought at least 1 BTC. But the timing is very wrong because I went out and go on vacation and spend some money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

The effect for the recent dip is because of the recent korean exchange hacking event. The whales got panic to sell all their token because the government are looking on that matter seriously that is why there is more selling event than buying. It is pretty normal for me that this happen and i believe it will recover again soon.

Most likely not, people need to understand that news aren't always responsible for moves in the market. We have had plenty of good news and bitcoin hasn't reached 20k again, news alone aren't the only variable. Traders and investors play a big role, technical analysis too, snowball effect.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:04:04 PM

There have been so much news and predictions trying to explain the recent dip but the market has been quite stable for over a week now and this is possibly the best time to buy because when the prices begin to rise it would be very difficult to return to these lows again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

Logically correct but what's the reason for these dipping waves?

- FUD
- Expert's opinion about bitcoin
- Panic sellers

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

Actually I don't know what are the reasons but the situation is really difficult; the bull run should be already live but we see nothing like it.

saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

It looks like the market is falling after the April gains. This may still continue to happen this year. People today tend to panic faster, after seeing what happened earlier this year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: