Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 12:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: :o :o :o Dench Music ICO? They have Chris Brown & intro video with Adam Curry?!  (Read 385 times)
SilviaD

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

Helga. Well in comparison to other ICO's that don't promise anything, this one sounds good. I've heard about cases when the money were gathered and then, the company has disappeared, the last case was like 10mil usd fraud, so in this case, Dench goes public, has famous people and legal papers, if something the investors are protected in some way right? I also think Chris Brown is cool. He is indigo child too, or so he claims. Lets hope he knows what he gets into, because I am seriously thinking of doing this one..
mariasevcenko

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

If it makes the dollars then its ok
[/quote

I don't really understand this. Why is it important to be in dollars? Why not in ETH?
CryptoBoss1209

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

Hi guys! I am quite new to ico's , so does anybody have experience with investing in this industry? Showbusiness sounds cool. What is an investment agreement, that is mentioned in the video? And how much is the minimum investment?

Hello. Yes I invest for quite some time now indeed. I've heard about it already, basically they have a document that ensures your right and as far as I understood, the key is tokens are not sold they are given out. Investment agreement is sold. I just want to see that document that's a thing that interests me the most. If the document is legal and correct then I am very intrigued indeed. The biggest problem for be is the rick of a scammy ICO, if the document is real and you are guaranteed to get 100% back at leats, then it is the most profitable ICO I've heard about in a long time. And if they have the star power I can imagine that going big, from a Chris Brown song I am sure you already have big profits, he will get at least couple million hits. I do very much like it indeed. I've read quite a lot about it so do ask me. The telegram is this one:

https://t.me/denchmusicico2018

not yet many members but that is probably because they are very fresh

Hi! great! Yea I have so many questions man. So if I invest 10 eth I am guaranteed to get that back? And how will they give me the investment agreement? And how can I be sure it is legal? and They said I also get tokens? So what do the tokens do?

Uh. Well, fine then. Yes you are guaranteed to get the 10 eth back, I am just not sure whether in dollar value or ether value, I do think that dollar value though otherwise they would cut a branch on which they stand. So you will get back whatever you invest. I've read somewhere that the document will be part of the KYC process, basically on top of registering you will also get to read the agreement. Then they will after the ICO fill in amounts for every participants (which will take probably a week or two I assume). They do have some documents about the legality which should be published soon. Yes, you get MIC tokens, 2500 for every 1 ether, and you can use them on their platform, you can get stuff like meet and greets, passage to launch parties and other things. So I guess you the tokens you use on this platform, they don't have a significant usage but they are given out for free as far as I understood it's the profit sharing that matters. Haha. Yea I know a lot about it, I kinda like it, if it's real it could give us secure money for 6 years.

Dope!! I never read stuff but I am reading it. I mean, it would be rly cool to have something to give you money without worrying u never know when the market goes to shit again. It's sorta bullish now but who knows, next march can come and what do u do, can't cash out, nothing goes xxxx ... and this is basically then related to real world profit right? like youtube, vimeo, spotify etc.? so even if market goes down we get cash?

This thread is getting ridiculously long. I like that. I actually see even everybody online. Anyway. Yes. That's actually why I got interested. From February until recently I had troubles making some real money and I first hand experienced the dilemma when you can't cash out and since I've left my regular job it was very hurtful to cash out crypto when ether was 400$. But I needed to pay my rent. My mistake, never will do it again, but I have to say, I like the idea of passive income every month I just wish they published finally some reports about past financial reports so we can see what is the history, but, if chris brown is real they can't be amateurs, I don't think he would work with an unknown company.
mariasevcenko

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

Their team worked with really big stars
Scotty93 (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

the distribution of the proceeds will be distributed once every 3 months for 6 years? what if this project stops half way? how the fate of the investors? is sure this project will continue to grow in a long time?

THIS I actually know. So. The thing is they already have DJs and singers under contracts and they're doing business for some times now so it can't (well shouldn't) fail. I think they just wanna free money cause lets face it, crypto is easier then loans and partners. So they create all the songs for the cash in Q4 and then the songs are simply on youtube, vime, itunes, spotify etc. where they obviously will stay for even longer than 6 years and we get the 30% share from whatever money they make from the clicks/downloads/ads etc. so if they do deliver the songs in Q4 there is nothing that can go wrong anymore unless the songs are highly unpopular I guess. But whatever happens u get 100% of the money back, I guess in $ value tho. ANd u get it quarterly the first year and then yearly ... damn I am becoming a dench expert Cheesy
zdenkakos

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

The Dench Music team members have worked with a multitude of internationally recognized A-List artists such as Todd Terry, Chris Brown, Tamar Braxton,  Tricky Stewart and the Dream, Will.i.am, Robin Thicke, Nicole Sherzinger, DJ Chuckie, Akon, Gucci Mane, Nancy Arjam, Kesha, David Guetta, Afrojack and many others  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
mariasevcenko

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

They have Eric Huggers, former CEO from VEVO. That's how they get their high profit margins :-)
Kiaracrypto

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

Hi everybody! Dench ico with Chris Brown? As in real star Chris Brown? Is he going to talk about it? I mean if its really him, can be profitable. Do they have any other stars? How much is a minimum investment and can I get a bounty in this ico?
pineapple08

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

Damn what happened to this thread, I go offline for 20 minutes and u guys turned into a hot topic lol ... and do you know what artists will do the songs? Chris Brown is cool but what about the rest? I think that's the most important question, if we know what star power is there it's out the f*cking question and I am in. There is so much profit those people get from just youtube, big names will guarantee profit without marketing team even trying.
Helga26

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

Ceo from Vevo?! Arn't they putting music industry to crypto. It all sounds cool, but i would like to have more info, and i agree with Kiaracrypto about the bounty programs, it would be cool to get an extra bonus. Also how about a longer video or a webinar. Do they have any more promo videos or webinars?
pineapple08

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

There are so many girls in this post. I like it. Hello ladies. Whatsup?  Kiss
Scotty93 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:35:56 PM

Ceo from Vevo?! Arn't they putting music industry to crypto. It all sounds cool, but i would like to have more info, and i agree with Kiaracrypto about the bounty programs, it would be cool to get an extra bonus. Also how about a longer video or a webinar. Do they have any more promo videos or webinars?

Haven't heard about any bounties, I guess we'll see. join the telegram, the link is on their website. Ask there. https://t.me/denchmusicico2018

But I am pretty sure they have bonuses for different rounds, on medium they talk about private/public rounds. promo video with the adam curry guy is on their website

Pineapple .. shh... respect dude
Kiaracrypto

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

Did I miss some cryptofun? Did you guys come to some sort of conclusion about this project? Is it going to be the first music company working on blockchain? I wonder if Chris Brown is investing..)) Sounds pretty simple, without many tech details. I invest, they produce songs, I get paid over them. Right?
Helga26

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Did anyone invest in ico and earn? Can you give me some tips, what to watch for?
Scotty93 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

Did I miss some cryptofun? Did you guys come to some sort of conclusion about this project? Is it going to be the first music company working on blockchain? I wonder if Chris Brown is investing..)) Sounds pretty simple, without many tech details. I invest, they produce songs, I get paid over them. Right?

I would say yes. And you also get the free tokens, those will not get to an absolute 0 value. so free money
CryptoBoss1209

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

this is the video guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6W4irbsLWY
Kiaracrypto

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

http://denchmusic.io/ this is the web.
pineapple08

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

gosh, we should invite them to this thread u guys deserve free tokens for promotion Cheesy
Scotty93 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

uuh that looks really good
Cryptoicoinvestor

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

This really sounds great, take the time to read their whitepaper and website. You invest in return for a fiatbasedinvestmentagreement, which you pay in ethers, where you get 30 percent of all future profitshare, pro rata on your investment in relation to the hardcap. And on top you get free mictokens, which have real potential in utility. And in the metrics i see that they drop 1 percent of the unsold tokens per month on the initial investors, if they hold a certain amount of tokens on the dropdates. That sounds interesting for a token. It generates business on the exchanges, because they can sell their tokens in between but need them back for the tokendrop every month. I think i go for it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: