Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15734 times)
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

LIQNET is a cryptoexchange that aggregates liquidity from various platforms thus solving the problem of the splitting of users and their trading orders by forming a unified order book with the best market depth and prices. and how many tokens your host sold Huh

The ICO isn't opened yet. Follow our updates, please.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

Do you think that it is right time of investing now? I want to invest in liqnet, but I am afraid that it is not a right time.
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

Do you think that it is right time of investing now? I want to invest in liqnet, but I am afraid that it is not a right time.
Price market value for the crypto currency are still going down because the demand are still on struggle and cintinues going down.Now is the right time to buy for investment.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

You have some time to make decision as the ICO is not opened yet. Don't lose the opportunity  Wink

Price market value for the crypto currency are still going down because the demand are still on struggle and cintinues going down.Now is the right time to buy for investment.

Thank you for the response!
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

Why do you think so? Everyone is afraid of falling of cryptocurrency now. Oneledger was not successful and Atonomi wasn’t too
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

Why do you think so? Everyone is afraid of falling of cryptocurrency now. Oneledger was not successful and Atonomi wasn’t too
Do you think they are great? I think DataBlockChain is much better.
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

Of all the cryptoexchanges in the market, I like this one in particular because of the tools for scalping trading.I will be following for more information on the same
lennyf1

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

Great one. its one of the most well developed ICO's I've seen so far
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

We cant say it is much better. We can say that DataBlockChain is the best in its field. We can not compare them it is like comparing soccer and volleyball team.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

We cant say it is much better. We can say that DataBlockChain is the best in its field. We can not compare them it is like comparing soccer and volleyball team.
Can you tell me more about the team it is very interesting for me.
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

Roman Shirokov is a project manager. He has nine years of experience in finance, stock and currency markets. He is head of an investment company.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

Roman Shirokov is a project manager. He has nine years of experience in finance, stock and currency markets. He is head of an investment company.
And what else can you tell me about him? It is very interesting to know more.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:53:12 PM

And what else can you tell me about him? It is very interesting to know more.
He has great experience in the field of cryptocurrency projects since 2013.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

Yes it is very important part of the project. Team is very important part of any project.

The detailed information about the team you can find on the website https://liqnet.io/index.html
Scroll down to the "Our Team" section. Also you can read our whitepaper starting from p. 23.

The project looks very promising. I like this project and I will participate.

Thankee! Your feedback is very important for us!
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

And what about other members of the team. It is very important to know more about them
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

And what about other members of the team. It is very important to know more about them
Vyacheslav Kasatkin is cofounder of the project. He has nine years of experience in finance, management and international projects.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

In my opinion, the project looks good among competitors, I will follow the development as I see the prospects in it.

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback!

Vyacheslav Kasatkin is cofounder of the project. He has nine years of experience in finance, management and international projects.

Thank you for the response!
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

Oh he is really great. Can you tell me more about him?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

This will be very useful information for all who wants invest in this project. It can help us a lot while we are analyzing the project.
He has higher economical education. And he is in the field of cryptocurrency since 2013. So he is very experienced guy.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:05:40 AM

And  what can you tell about the other members of the project? Are there any woman among them or just male only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: