Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This dump will scare a lot of people away from Crypto!  (Read 838 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:26:48 AM

BTC below 8K Now!
Big dump in progress!
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

Yes, this decline in the crypto market is unfortunately causing some people to fear. I think the biggest reason for this, the news in the media about the crypto coins dead anymore. And these people who do not research the market and do not know the market they are affected by the news, they are coming out of the crypt market. But I'm will continue the wait without panic. Because I know this is a normal situation.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

The media praised these coins only when the market was going up rapidly, and after that the song changed, so you shouldn’t pay special attention to them!
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

It has been already. Many people involved in the crypto are so scared and they are so panic with the market bearish every time. We cannot predict what will happen to the market after this. It influences you to hold certain coins as BTC, ETH, XRP, or EOS. But, you must be ready of any kinds of the risks that you will take.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

The decline in crypto prices is certainly a lot of people who are afraid and very panicked. They are confused whether they have to endure or succumb to this situation. If you are already very good at crypto you are certainly what to do when this dump.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

Just as the dump will scare a lot of people away, another pump will also bring them and more people back.
There is nothing to be scared of. I believe that everything that happens is for a purpose, the dip in my own opinion is meant to take the weak hands off the crypto space for now, because they are the ones who dump their coins whenever they come across any FUD.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

Unfortunely, price is terrible and no one knows when it returns back to positions again. We are in a big panic sell period now. But I am sure that it is not end of the crypto. Good projects still work on their develops and show a new and quality products.

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

Yes, many people panic sell because of this, the crypto currency has continued to experience a huge price decline over the last few months, the worst possible is Ethereum, many investors are starting to doubt the future of crypto currency, including me, but will still survive survive from the present conditions

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

This is true. It is evident that these rashes and panic driven actions contributed to the drop. It is the same like with any new coin, it has to have the support of the community. And the community is giving up on BTC these days. Which seems ridiculous to me, I can't understand people that are getting rid of their coins at 3.5k and even less.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

I think it indeed does, but it doesn't mean they and many others will not return once things go great again. Chances are they jump in when btc is nearing new heights again. Plus it was only a small percentage, and more regulation will lead to less scams (I hope) so the next wave of new people will probably do so because they feel safe enough to do.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

Reading this OP makes me laugh, alot of people will take BTC at $8k now, because that is more than 100% profit, there is no doubt alot of people have left the space disappointed because their hope what dash and lost a lot of money, but these spread across look at Miner, Developer, Investors and Even exchange now have their profit shrink greatly

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

Well basically people sell, people buy and what you are saying is way out of your control you could not control people to buy and to sell crypto. Wise traders and investors would still benefit even with the current market situation.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:02:29 AM

The media were singing the praises of BTC, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, etc and NOW LOOK.
In my opinion this will scare any newcomers and existing participants of this market space!
A lot of damage has been done!
Just about every chart analyst didn’t see this!

Not sure if there will be further price crash but the prices now seem very attractive.
The risk to reward ratio is very good.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

The dip will surely scare a lot of people from crypto sphere because it is beyond what we are expecting, but for some of us that believe so much in crypto and blockchain tech,we are not scared of the moment situation,sooner or later,we will have bull run
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

A lot of people massively joined the cryptocurrency last year. They believed that the price will continue to rise, and now very disappointed and think how to repay the loans. A lot of ordinary people and investors stopped believing in cryptocurrency. This is a very cruel blow.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

The dump is enough to scare many people including myself,no one is sure of what may happened next in crypto sphere in related yo the market, manipulation here and there and a lot of speculations has complicated the issue,but am sure crypto has come to stay.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

I'm not scared because I believe blockchain is here to stay ,its actually facing one of its challenges presently, fake news ,good days will come again after all this red market we will surely see green market again but no one knows when ,I hope it happens sooner
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:46:52 AM

It has been already. Many people involved in the crypto are so scared and they are so panic with the market bearish every time. We cannot predict what will happen to the market after this. It influences you to hold certain coins as BTC, ETH, XRP, or EOS. But, you must be ready of any kinds of the risks that you will take.
Yeah it happened, look at how crypto prices dropped so much today. you're right this is a natural thing in crypto, we have experienced this condition a number of times, and I think many of you have to learn from the experience of a few years ago where this condition happened and then the price improved again right ?
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

A lot of people massively joined the cryptocurrency last year. They believed that the price will continue to rise, and now very disappointed and think how to repay the loans. A lot of ordinary people and investors stopped believing in cryptocurrency. This is a very cruel blow.
I also think so that now there are many newcomers who are disappointed and don't believe in crypto because the market conditions are getting worse but if they are true crypto lovers now they can use it to buy it because when the crypto price returns it will improve get a lot of profits.
SpectreSecurity
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:48:02 AM

What we need to do (crypto believers) is to not feed the FUD and negativity. We must not stop educating people about the future of Crypto! This is a good time to get people into crypto while it's cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: