Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum?  (Read 7974 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

It can be a reasonable idea, I think that now the Ethereum is more promising than Bitcoin and it will be a worthwhile exchange. But I wouldn't do the same, because holding Bitcoin is also good idea. Bitcoin was first and it very important for the human nature. We always remember the first.
in my opinion the etherium will give a stable income with an early prospect, with a minimum of risk. As for Bitcoin, the risks increase in arithmetic progression, but the revenue can be huge.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

I think you'd better sell Bitcoin and buy Litecoin or Cardano. These are now very promising coins. Which are worth the investment.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

It's better not to rush. Now maybe Bitcoin will go to big pump. There are many analytical forecasts that confirm this.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

There is no need to make any conversions between currencies from the top. Holding coins which are leaders of cryptomarket help to be confident about future. Money I earn on my main job I invest into some new coins.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

Do not ever think of selling your bitcoin now, bitcoin is good for long-term investments. Everyone knows that bitcoin in the future will have an increasingly high price. I know eth also has a good future but the price will be very far below bitcoin.
rohican

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

I would prefer to hold bitcoin, bitcoin is the first coin in crypto. And he has the highest price, and that could be higher in the future. You just need to be patient for a while to see the bitcoin price going up. For other investments you can buy altcoin like eth, litecoin, monero. it will supplement your income.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:36:19 AM

I think it would be nice to hold your bitcoin, and if you still have the capital buy eth. The two coins are currently at the top and topped the price of the coin in the market. If you invest in both it will give you maximum benefits. You can not imagine how much profit you can get.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:05:58 AM

If you have many bitcoins, at least half of them would convert to ethereum and other promising coins. Bitcoin can still take off in price, but the chances for it are getting smaller. It seems that as soon as bitcoin rises in price, large batches of bitcoins will be thrown out for sale on the market and its price will fall. Therefore, this year we can not wait for its good growth.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:51:28 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is a very promising cryptocurrency to hodl, for some years later, it will be very profitable. On the other hand, ETH is also promising. But, it doesn't belong to the currency that is acceptable around the world yet.
I think holding BTC is better than ETH. Or, if you have more BTC, you can probably sell 1 to convert in ETH.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:01:50 AM

If you sell BTC just to buy ETH. I think you are losing your advantage. what is your reason Or you have a bold idea and go against the trend of other investors. All market fluctuations come from bitcoin. That is the strength of a king in the crypto market. So, consider your decision for the most appropriate and effective option.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

We have the same in mind right now.Its because I cant feel any upward movements in Bitcoin anymore.I don’t even know what’s holding its price.I think its better to invest ethereum now since it has a clearer future.Its my own opinion only but I think its for the best.Goodluck to us!

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
troBelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

This question is like what stock questions to buy tomorrow. No one can be sure. But if I see from the media developments that cover the enthusiasm will bitcoin everywhere will create a very high demand.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

The best strategy is to hold both, i know there are a lot of btc haters and fudders . btc is by the far the biggest crypto both in terms of volume and use and it is going to remain the same for many many years, i think it will keep growing.

Best option is to hold both coins
I agree with your opinion. There are obviously a lot of Bitcoin haters, but the number of Bitcoin supporters like me and you outnumber them in a huge way. Bitcoin will always be the king of the cryptocurrency market according to me and will continue to rise in value steadily over time as its popularity grows with time which will help other coins like Ethereum surge along with it. Best not to convert any of your Bitcoin and HODL them for the long term.

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

I suggest that you buy half of your bitcoin to Ethereum since both coins are potential and good for long term investment. Bitcoin however is superior but Ethereum have a better chance to get better profit than Bitcoin.
Ceto

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:35:26 AM

It's always wise to spread investments over several assets (two at least), so converting some BTC portion to ETH would be rather reasonable.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:37:49 AM

Well, we can't tell what would happen to bitcoin, it would rise to moon again. So, there is no need to convert your bitcoin to Ethereum. But, you can definitely convert some of your bitcoin to Ethereum. Maybe 30 or 40 percent to diversify your portfolio.

hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

a decision is brave enough. If you think I am not the problem, but do not sell all of the bitcoin to buy ETH. Selling only in part, to be switched with the ETH. This seems like the prices have already begun to ETH creeping up again. End of the year reportedly will happen hikes, if it's true, you can harvest the advantages if investment at ETH.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

I don't suggest anyone to do this just for a quick money because bitcoin is the better currency of all the crypto currencies so don't lose it for cheap profits.And even ethereum price moving according to the bitcoin price movements so you can't make any big profits from converting your bitcoins into ethereum.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

You can have both if you can. Both coins are dependable enough. Also, all cryptos are pegged with bitcoin so most probably, as btc gets down most altcoins go down unless otherwise, altcoins have something resisting this kind of trend.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:51:42 AM

see good potential ethereum then switched to ethereum is also not a bad choice. but do not also fully leave the bitcoin. reserving half the capital for bitcoin because potential bitcoin is also dear to miss. invest both this crypto has had enough potential to invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: