Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Staying away from Bitcoin for 5 years  (Read 1201 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

The way Bitcoin is going, $1000 to $20,000 and then to $6,500 and all the bans worldwide and Bitcoin used in many kinds of criminal activities.

I will come back to Bitcoin after 2 to 5 years. If Bitcoin is there, it will go the silver way. Just as Silver was $80/ounce in 1980, Bitcoin can go back to $600.
The market is not good right now but it is still very exciting because a lot of updates and news are coming up, so better stay and anytime soon a new bull run will come and you will the action and the opportunity to make a profit and you will have not a good chance to buy bitcoin and another profitable coin in the market.

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

Hahahaha...... That's some air of pessimism but this certainly does not have an air of finality. Bitcoin is real and were it not so, many will have said so as a result of the numerous scams or fraudulent activities in or around it. It will revive and so stay tight. Don't miss it now by jumping off. You may not have an easy come back.

OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

I really like your idea but one thing you should notice is that after coming back you will get to know the kind of person you are. Don't blame anyone when it comes that way.
olyolali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

I bought 10- BTC for 15 000. And now I want to sell only on 10 000. Be aware
why are you willing to lose to sell it. I suggest to wait 1-3 years and see price changes that make you profit a lot. because the market is currently very deep down if you sell it you will get a deep loss. don't panic and be patient.
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Leaving Bitcoin for 5years and come back may be a suicider mission  Grin. Anyway, it is good to keep monitoring the momentum and best time to invest is actually now and relax till the time you mention to reap the reward of your investment.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will still be there and I'm also assured you'll take place back for the value this year.because bitcoin is one of the best currency of the crypto world.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

We should not lose hope, I think in early 2019 bitcoin will rise up again until 2020 because I’m sure it would become more better in that time.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

If we have spare capital, buying BTC for a long time is ok, maybe in the next few years or so, the BTC price will increase to moon offerings and then we will become Millionaire

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

The way Bitcoin is going, $1000 to $20,000 and then to $6,500 and all the bans worldwide and Bitcoin used in many kinds of criminal activities.

I will come back to Bitcoin after 2 to 5 years. If Bitcoin is there, it will go the silver way. Just as Silver was $80/ounce in 1980, Bitcoin can go back to $600.
The market is not good right now but it is still very exciting because a lot of updates and news are coming up, so better stay and anytime soon a new bull run will come and you will the action and the opportunity to make a profit and you will have not a good chance to buy bitcoin and another profitable coin in the market.

it's a pity if you stay away from bitcoin now. even though the current price is already very low and if you don't use it to buy you will regret later. unless you have bought and intend to make a long-term investment. You can go for the next 5 years and when you come back you have become rich
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

The world of cryptocurrency is mostly unpredictable, looking at how bitcoin and blockchain technology is growing, I believe we can get a relatively stable  market in few years to come, this is the time to buy and hodl more before you regret in the near future. The future is great with bitcoin.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

So what you Op is saying in essence, is that the price of silver and other precious metals are artificially determined and you think same can happen to Cryptocurrency...
Well Cryptocurrency is about decentralization. One of the reasons it was invented is to prevent centralized influence. I strongly believe centralized influenced on price can be crushed if we want it to. The community can code and Cryptocurrency but not Precious metal.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

My optimism. When you return, Bitcoin will always be there and will even experience an increase both in terms of service and in terms of price. But with you leaving Bitcoin all that time and returning after five years means that you have left a little lesson that we should have learned, doesn't that only hurt yourself.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

Why you have to wait that long ?
Bull run come soon on this year, just watch the market before it boom, you can't compare it with silver because vrypto movement is so beyond imagination Cheesy
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Why will you want to leave bitcoin for that long when you can actually take advantage of the fall in price and build some nice portfolio for the future. Bitcoin will be a dominant player in the future
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

To be honest, for me the price is a secondary thing but the participation in the growth of this industry is a more thrilling experience. It is something that is happening for the first time in the history of mankind that we are able to trust the group of unknown people more than the familiar faces. Thus, I would never take the risk of keeping myself away from the revolution taking place in the front of us.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

If that is your decision then do it, come back whenever you want, bitcoin will always be there even if the value goes up and down.

Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:32:21 AM

I think the price of bitcoin is still very high today but I've left it for some years maybe it's worth a lot after 5years now I do not really know what's going to happen in bitcoin in the future.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

I bought 10- BTC for 15 000. And now I want to sell only on 10 000. Be aware

Why sell at a loss, can’t you wait 12 - 18 months & see what happens? I’m certain you’ll be in profit by then.

I bet, he badly need the money thus, selling his bitcoin at a low price. How sad that he didn't hodl it until bitcoin will further go for a bull run. $5,000 gap is a huge loss. So sorry for the man who chose the wrong way of handling bitcoin.

As for the OP, 5 years from now it will bounce up and you will be surprise of it's price then. You can come back after 5 years but make sure to have at least one to two btc and leave it. You'll never know how huge your profit will be.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:02:30 AM

I thought youre leaving for five years?Why you’re still around and making lots of post when you don't believe about bitcoin as you said?

Common men admit the reality that the problem is you can’t purchase bitcoin on this price thats why creating negative threads just to make value drops for desperation lol
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

Well it's a good idea to make Bitcoin into long term investment,  but you still need to check once in a while, nobody know what could happen in the next 5 years but, big probability that Bitcoin will soar high, but I still suggest you to actively involved in crypto, we need all the help we can get to bring Bitcoin to it's best performance

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░