Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The totally epic "I need to take a shit!" thread.  (Read 2658 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 11:34:56 PM

Only post in this thread if you're about to take a shit (or leave one), or are taking a shit (or, for that matter, don't give a shit).

~TMIBTCITW
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 11:44:33 PM

Or just took a shit.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 11:44:54 PM

Reserved for some future shit.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:46:49 PM

does anyone else feel this way when wiping? no matter how hard you try, sometimes the results are just plain shitty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGCIGEUB32M
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:23:39 AM

does anyone else feel this way when wiping? no matter how hard you try, sometimes the results are just plain shitty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGCIGEUB32M
This happens when there's still a piece of shit hanging from your arsehole, and when you wipe, you're just dragging it across your arse without getting rid of it. What you need to do when that happens is grab the shit with the paper, and then you'll be able to wipe normally without using up the whole roll.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 04:00:23 PM

This happens when there's still a piece of shit hanging from your arsehole, and when you wipe, you're just dragging it across your arse without getting rid of it. What you need to do when that happens is grab the shit with the paper, and then you'll be able to wipe normally without using up the whole roll.

Great! Now everybody knows how to wipe their ass correctly, thus is turn less toilet paper will be sold worldwide. People will now be laid off and won't be able to afford toilet paper thanks your advice.

And, it gets worse! Less trees will be cut down, hence no more climate change, putting more opportunist outta the workplace.

I can't imagine what else you have up your sleeve. Probably some water injection device that resembles a toilet to clean one's ass, and you just so happen to be developing such a device currently available via pre-order only. I'll be watching you.

~TMIBTCITW
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:21:52 PM

I hate it when the last piece of shit gets sucked back in.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 08:22:57 PM

Just got back home, typin' this while on my favorite porcelain throne.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 02:35:46 AM

Only post in this thread if you're about to take a shit (or leave one), or are taking a shit (or, for that matter, don't give a shit).

~TMIBTCITW

My wife has me on the cabbage diet all this week. I assure you, I have felt the need to take a continual shit since we started this thing on Sunday.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:32:57 AM

Great! Now everybody knows how to wipe their ass correctly, thus is turn less toilet paper will be sold worldwide. People will now be laid off and won't be able to afford toilet paper thanks your advice.

And, it gets worse! Less trees will be cut down, hence no more climate change, putting more opportunist outta the workplace.

I can't imagine what else you have up your sleeve. Probably some water injection device that resembles a toilet to clean one's ass, and you just so happen to be developing such a device currently available via pre-order only. I'll be watching you.

~TMIBTCITW

can u post a video for us on how to douche? i've never tried. or do you think sticking a finger up the butthole may be more effective? i would advise against sniffing afterwards though.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 06:05:29 AM

~TMIBTCITW

can u post a video for us on how to douche? i've never tried. or do you think sticking a finger up the butthole may be more effective? i would advise against sniffing afterwards though.

In the US, we refer to it as an anime.

~TMIBTCITW

My wife has me on the cabbage diet all this week. I assure you, I have felt the need to take a continual shit since we started this thing on Sunday.

Guess what I cooked for dinner tonight. Hint: It's an Irish dish consisting of a chuck of meat and a couple heads of a certain vegetable, along with a common Irish vegetable and some orange things and an onion and some spices and it was all boiled together and it'll give you the shits.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 06:40:29 AM

~TMIBTCITW

In the US, we refer to it as an anime.

~TMIBTCITW

Guess what I cooked for dinner tonight. Hint: It's an Irish dish consisting of a chuck of meat and a couple heads of a certain vegetable, along with a common Irish vegetable and some orange things and an onion and some spices and it was all boiled together and it'll give you the shits.

Be sure to keep the lanes to all of your toilets open at all times for the next couple of hours...

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 06:45:41 AM

If you ever see me posting late at night, between 10pm and 2am, there's a good chance I'm on my tablet, stuck on a crapper for hours, not being able to tear myself away from here.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 06:49:54 AM

If you ever see me posting late at night, between 10pm and 2am, there's a good chance I'm on my tablet, stuck on a crapper for hours, not being able to tear myself away from here.

I generally never have the luxury of spending more than 5 minutes on the porcelain throne at any one time... my kids usually see to that.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 02:58:50 PM

I generally never have the luxury of spending more than 5 minutes on the porcelain throne at any one time... my kids usually see to that.

Tell me more about your kids and are they ever left home alone?

Posted while taking a shit.
gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:00:27 PM

My poop ripped my asshole (methadone constipation)

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:11:51 PM

Ah crap.. OUT OF TP AGAIN!!!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:13:32 PM

Ah crap.. OUT OF TP AGAIN!!!

Note to self: Bittzy is not from India.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 04:00:06 PM

Here I sit, shittin' corn beef hash
Normally I smoke, but my lighter's cashed.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 2619

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:36:10 PM

I just had a shit and as my arsehole gaped open to drop its brown cargo I did a queef that sounded almost exactly like the screams of the Exenomorphs from the film Alien. Was literally pissing myself laughing on the toilet. http://youtu.be/4uHpJHwgit8?t=6s

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███