Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:35:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS vs NEO ?  (Read 281 times)
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

Now EOS is a bubble because they have no working mainnet and have 5th position in marketcap against working NEO blockchain with successed ICOs and have 11th position.

Exactly! i would chose NEO on this reason too. Probably EOS will become the best platform for DAPPs or the fastest blockchain but now it's so much overpriced for the project even without mainnet yet. I'd definitely wait for the correction to invest into EOS.

The reason I am picking NEO apart from the overpriced value of EOS is that it has China behind it, Chinese people see this as their own Ethereum and will duplicate all good projects on Ethereum on their platform, just the way there are doing with Bluzelle to make it compatible with their platform
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:17:06 PM

Between EOS and NEO, EOS is likely to be better crypto in 2018 as the NEO is currently experiencing too much negative news and pressure from the Chinese government. At the beginning of 2018, NEO is very promising crypto when the exchange rate is always rising, sometimes reaching up to nearly $ 130. However, after the government ban, the exchange rate has fallen sharply.

Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

Which platform will have the bigger gain by the end of 2018 ?
2018 is the year of NEO showing its true potential.
having survived the major China fud hits (which was my biggest concern in 2017). we can bet on its as one of the most solid picks for this year, probably better than Ethereum in terms of gains.

Between Summer and autumn 2018 :
-   30B$-60B$
-   That's 420$-840$ NEO

Hopely Smiley
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

I think the EOS ICO is a lot of ETH. neo is its ETH rival. but the number of neo-taboo projects has increased. it's an unexpected project.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

Both coins have very good platform and potencial, the best option would be invest in both but my vote is for neo, because this coin is as good as ethereum and can achieve faster profit in future for me
Little-loli

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:34:39 AM

Its clearly EOS if they actually achieve what they say they will. NEO is a centralized blockchain, with validated nodes and is only able to achieve 1000 TPS, of course they could lower blocktimes for faster TPS but EOS will still have significantly higher TPS with its DPOS system, and is actually more decentralized than NEO. NEO is blockchain 2.0 like Ethereum, EOS will be 3.0 because it fixes scaling issues and has no transaction fee's. NEO has no fee's currently but they will implment fee's with GAS.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:45:45 AM

I think EOS has better technology than NEO or Ethereum. Its creator, Dan Larimer, designed it to to be a better and faster platform without the flaws of Ethereum. EOS mainnet launch is next month so we will see soon if it can live up to its hype.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:59:03 AM

I do not understand what advantage the EOS? the title? this is nonsense, overrated coin! This coin is very far to compete with NEO.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

I think EOS. We've seen some media attention brought in for EOS, and I think the market would agree that EOS has been one of the top performers to start the year. That combined with the fact that EOS is going to launch their mainnet soon means that sizable returns can be expected.

NEO has seen bullish activity last year, and I think this year will be more of consolidation.

This is by no means a comparison of which one is the better project in the long run. I expect EOS launch to bring about hype just like when ANS became NEO.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

EOS is way too overvalued at the moment, it doesn't even have a working product so expect at correction at some point. NEO on the other hand is already running great projects like THEKEY so this year it will pump like ethereum did last year. All NEO this year, not sure about EOS

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

I do not understand what advantage the EOS? the title? this is nonsense, overrated coin! This coin is very far to compete with NEO.

There can be some. When you are applying your token to Ethereu network you must compose it in Solidity. When you will apply your token to EOS you can compose it in many different languages. Many ICO will deploy their projects in EOS net because it is fast and cheap. EOS can use C++, nEO (as far a I remember) cannot. NEO can perform 1.000 ts/ps and EOS 20 times more. I would never call that project nonsence.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

EOS is way too overvalued at the moment, it doesn't even have a working product so expect at correction at some point. NEO on the other hand is already running great projects like THEKEY so this year it will pump like ethereum did last year. All NEO this year, not sure about EOS
NEO is still the best choice for EOS since NEO can run significant price movements. so I think NEO is still the top seed in overall price compared to EOS, especially if NEO have successfully run project like thekey it's very good for the reputation of NEO.
SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

We will have to see eos after eos launch. There is a big potential to get many free airdrops for free in the future. I hope that eos will invest a lot of raised money for developing apps and projects on eos which could increase eos value. It depends how things develope after  the launch in june.

Neo also giving free airdrops besides gas passive income.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

Both of these coins are very young, but the prospects are very great, I would put on EOS, as it surpasses even the technical level of ETH.

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

unfortunately, i still dont see any progress from EOS recently so i will not choose to invest in EOS, it doesn't make any good rising for months and really don't have anything special than NEO, so it would be better if we invest in NEO instead, NEO is said to be just like ETH but more advance technologies than ETH so it can successfully solve all the problems that ETH has to deal with, extension to deal with slow transactions, this can be very helpful in the future when the number of transactions increase in the future.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

2 months ago my mention was definitely. Neo only. But today, when EOS is so close to it, mainnet start I think that 1/3 from my bank I put in EOS. I don't believe now that they make ETH killer. But the team can build quite interesting ecosystem
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

EOS has a very big future, new technologies are behind this project. It is possible that in a few years EOS will be a serious competition Ethereum.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

in terms of potential, maybe NEO https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/neo because the price is fair now relative
but EOS, the price is a little on high side https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos up too much, but if gamble i think the platform can realize its goal

Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

Both of these coins should be present in your investment portfolio, they will be expensive at the end of 2018, the time for investment is good.
Jvrusk

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

Neo... especially with the current price dip, very undervalued in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: