Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:42:32 AM

ICO Enkronos completed? What are the results?
Only the pre sale is completed while the main ICO is still in the way, I think it will be started in the month of September.
The exact timing for the coming crowdsale is given below:

Sept 18, 2018 h15:00 CET - Nov 20, 2018 h14:59 CET

Try to ready for that time to invest in this project because in the first few hours they are giving a good discount.
Thanks for the reminder of the dates for the upcoming round for the crowdsale. We have to get ready for investment in this project as we are seeing the development of the project and the success of the project from the beginning.
Yes the success is already there for this project the coin of this project will get a highest demand and will get a high value on the exchanges. It means that genius people will invest in this project as they know that what is the success and they know that enkronos is already on the success.
Yes the genius and the expert investors will not deny to invest in this project. They will invest in this project because they already know that this project have the solid business and the bigger community and the team members are very intelligent and hard working.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:49:08 AM

Only the pre sale is completed while the main ICO is still in the way, I think it will be started in the month of September.

Try to ready for that time to invest in this project because in the first few hours they are giving a good discount.
Thanks for the reminder of the dates for the upcoming round for the crowdsale. We have to get ready for investment in this project as we are seeing the development of the project and the success of the project from the beginning.
Yes the success is already there for this project the coin of this project will get a highest demand and will get a high value on the exchanges. It means that genius people will invest in this project as they know that what is the success and they know that enkronos is already on the success.
Yes the genius and the expert investors will not deny to invest in this project. They will invest in this project because they already know that this project have the solid business and the bigger community and the team members are very intelligent and hard working.
The solid business play a vital role for the project to bring the investors and this project already have completed the app platform and that is running with full boost and because of that we have to invest in this project. It is like to invest in a running business.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

#
Can I know where you found that details about the coming Crowdsale? I am searching for the details of that. I want to stay up to date about the project.
Zimco

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

#
Can I know where you found that details about the coming Crowdsale? I am searching for the details of that. I want to stay up to date about the project.
These details are available on their website and along with that you will get all the information and updates about the project on their website and their social media.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:03:54 AM

#
These details are available on their website and along with that you will get all the information and updates about the project on their website and their social media.
For any project they will give the details about their crowdsale on their main website. You will see the live counter on their website till the end of their ICO. The same is here. Go to their website to get the whole details.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:16:24 AM

#
For any project they will give the details about their crowdsale on their main website. You will see the live counter on their website till the end of their ICO. The same is here. Go to their website to get the whole details.

Actually I searched on there about the details https://www.enkronos.com/

But not found it but ow I found the ICO in the menu and there I found all the details. Thanks for that.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

#

But not found it but ow I found the ICO in the menu and there I found all the details. Thanks for that.
Here is the actual place for the ICO details https://ico.enkronos.com/ . Many projects make their sub domain for giving the details about the ICO which the provide in the main domain as a link to that.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

#

Here is the actual place for the ICO details https://ico.enkronos.com/ . Many projects make their sub domain for giving the details about the ICO which the provide in the main domain as a link to that.
Those projects who have already their running business often use another domain for their ICO and do not shift their actual content to any other. They often make a sub domain for that. That is the reason even in this project.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

Those projects who have already their running business often use another domain for their ICO and do not shift their actual content to any other. They often make a sub domain for that. That is the reason even in this project.
Yes this project has already their running business and the developers prepared everything a few years before the announcement of the ICO for this project. Now you can say that in these years how much will be the developers satisfied with the project.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Yes this project has already their running business and the developers prepared everything a few years before the announcement of the ICO for this project. Now you can say that in these years how much will be the developers satisfied with the project.
Three years before the announcement of their ICO the developers started their work secretly on the project and they completed the project. They have also tested it on all aspects and they got a successful and a perfect product which many people like and many companies are becoming partners with them.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

Three years before the announcement of their ICO the developers started their work secretly on the project and they completed the project. They have also tested it on all aspects and they got a successful and a perfect product which many people like and many companies are becoming partners with them.
In that time I know a team can do much more for a project and I know that they will not want to waste their that struggle so they will work more for the project and will give more progress to the project in the coming future. The value of the coin will increase more as they will collect a wide community for their project.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

In that time I know a team can do much more for a project and I know that they will not want to waste their that struggle so they will work more for the project and will give more progress to the project in the coming future. The value of the coin will increase more as they will collect a wide community for their project.
The community is increasing very faster and the platform has now opened the doors to even to individuals to open their accounts in the enkronos and to use the platform openly and to publish their apps. People are very happy with that and they are participating the project with whole heart.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:38:43 AM

The community is increasing very faster and the platform has now opened the doors to even to individuals to open their accounts in the enkronos and to use the platform openly and to publish their apps. People are very happy with that and they are participating the project with whole heart.
Yes many people are working for the platform. Many apps will be coming in the coming future. This will become the best platform for all of the apps and the developers will make it their place for publishing their apps to increase the traffic to their apps.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

Yes many people are working for the platform. Many apps will be coming in the coming future. This will become the best platform for all of the apps and the developers will make it their place for publishing their apps to increase the traffic to their apps.
I am pleased to hear that now everyone has the ability to register on that platform. It means that it is now officially opened as a full version and it will now grow for the further success. The investors will really be the lucky ones as the value of the coin will be much higher in the coming future.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

I am pleased to hear that now everyone has the ability to register on that platform. It means that it is now officially opened as a full version and it will now grow for the further success. The investors will really be the lucky ones as the value of the coin will be much higher in the coming future.
Yes in this project the investors will gain a high profit. They have to get ready for the opening of the ICO of this project which will be in the next month and have to invest in the first hours to get more coins with their investment.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

Yes in this project the investors will gain a high profit. They have to get ready for the opening of the ICO of this project which will be in the next month and have to invest in the first hours to get more coins with their investment.
No matter at any time they invest in the project they will get the profit because this coin will be used on the platform as the payment for any service or by any app and this make the value of the coin very high but still if the investors will invest in the first hours after the ICO open then they will get extra coins as a bonus.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

No matter at any time they invest in the project they will get the profit because this coin will be used on the platform as the payment for any service or by any app and this make the value of the coin very high but still if the investors will invest in the first hours after the ICO open then they will get extra coins as a bonus.
Getting as much coins as possible in this project is a chance for te investors to get a part in the making themselves as the rich personalities. This coin will have a high level use in the whole platform and that all time use will make a high demand of the project which will increase the value of the coin.
indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:36:14 AM

one of my suggestion for your ico why you not advertise your ico in exchange like coss.io or maybe bittrex and used that exchange for organize your ico , people buy your token used that exchange and trading start after your ico sold out . this is just my suggestion but it up to your team

Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

one of my suggestion for your ico why you not advertise your ico in exchange like coss.io or maybe bittrex and used that exchange for organize your ico , people buy your token used that exchange and trading start after your ico sold out . this is just my suggestion but it up to your team
Everything is well planned by the team members of the project. The demand of the project is already very high so any method they will use for the ICO people will buy their coins as they want to have that coin which have a brighter future ahead.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

Everything is well planned by the team members of the project. The demand of the project is already very high so any method they will use for the ICO people will buy their coins as they want to have that coin which have a brighter future ahead.
Yes this project has a very high demand. People are investing in this project very faster. They know that if they will invest in this project then they will have a coin of an established platform and they will see the value of the coin increasing much faster on exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: