Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
0Shendy0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

hello dev, where can i see detail information from this project? I do not see any information about presale nor ico sale. and for softcap and hardcap target of this project can be found where? thank you

Tried to look through this project, but it didn't gain much of my trust.. I'll better stick to the on which I've already enjoyed - Cryptics. The guys are making interesting AI forecasts and trading, hope to see big achievements there

My friend has taken part in Cryptics Presale, he had got good bonuses as an early investor.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptajunkie

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

hello dev, where can i see detail information from this project? I do not see any information about presale nor ico sale. and for softcap and hardcap target of this project can be found where? thank you

Tried to look through this project, but it didn't gain much of my trust.. I'll better stick to the on which I've already enjoyed - Cryptics. The guys are making interesting AI forecasts and trading, hope to see big achievements there

My friend has taken part in Cryptics Presale, he had got good bonuses as an early investor.

And what about you? And what your friend says of it?
MariaHoume

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

Will there be discounts on the purchase of tokens at the very beginning of ICO ? If there are, how much percentage will I be able to save?
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

Hi. Do you still need Vietnamese translation? I can help with this.
If you are interested in, please let me know it. Thx.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

** In a bearish market, the best option to treasure digital assets it’s a top ICO as Enkronos **

Tomorrow Enkronos ICO Private Sale will start. It is a great emotion for all of our Team that have worked so hard to arrive here.

Then, let me share with you some thoughts: https://ico.enkronos.com/in-a-bearish-market-the-best-option-to-treasure-digital-assets-its-a-top-ico-as-enkronos/
0Shendy0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

It will depend on my fifancial condition, cause I have ETH in my digital wallet, but the current rate of Ethereum makes me just a little crazy. Actually, I would want to take part. My friend adviced me to invest. He told that Cryptics is the on of the few decent projects among all these scammers.
enkronos

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:55:06 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 02:37:22 PM by enkronos

You have questions and we have answers. In few minutes I will host a #redditAMA (starting on on June 13th 14:00 CEST! RedditAMA) @enkronos

#ai #ar #IoT #blockchain #ICO #TGE #ENKronos #tokens #TokenSale
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

When do you plan to launch token sales in the ICO process? Is there a date for this operation?
Sales will begin in 1 day, I do not believe my eyes, because the current discount as much as 80%, I have not met this
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

When do you plan to launch token sales in the ICO process? Is there a date for this operation?
Sales will begin in 1 day, I do not believe my eyes, because the current discount as much as 80%, I have not met this
Are you serious, 80% off? Why I didn't notice it earlier, it is necessary to think seriously about investments.
cryptajunkie

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

It will depend on my fifancial condition, cause I have ETH in my digital wallet, but the current rate of Ethereum makes me just a little crazy. Actually, I would want to take part. My friend adviced me to invest. He told that Cryptics is the on of the few decent projects among all these scammers.

Well, an opinion to listen to. Thank you very much for your response.
Yeah, the market seems to be going waaaaaaay down, any ideas on when it's gonna stop? I hope that Cryptics platform at least give some tips on that
enkronos

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

** Whitelist for Private Sale: take your 80% Bonus **

Don't miss it: it starts tomorrow!

https://ico.enkronos.com/whitelist/
0Shendy0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

Well, an opinion to listen to. Thank you very much for your response.
Yeah, the market seems to be going waaaaaaay down, any ideas on when it's gonna stop? I hope that Cryptics platform at least give some tips on that

They have Alpha MVP. You can try it for free till the end of their ICO in September. There are available daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for the different rates of cryptos, exchanges and for the market. You can choose paremeters and get forecasts. Try it, some guys on the Telegram group wrote that they earned some Ethereum using Cryptics forecasts.
silvia76

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

** Whitelist for Private Sale: take your 80% Bonus **

Don't miss it: it starts tomorrow!

https://ico.enkronos.com/whitelist/
The information that the platform will provide will be completely free of charge? Or will you have to pay something?
Zoltax

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

Are you serious, 80% off? Why I didn't notice it earlier, it is necessary to think seriously about investments.

80% is a very good discount. how long does this discount last? i'm interested in it, but i have temporary financial difficulties now.
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

80% is a very good discount. how long does this discount last? i'm interested in it, but i have temporary financial difficulties now.
It is planned that the first round of token sales will last until June 27, in the second round, the discount will be lower.
enkronos

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

** ICOs.best rated Enkronos ICO as 4.9/5 **

We're so proud about that! Smiley

https://icos.best/ico/enkronos/
Faust91

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

** ICOs.best rated Enkronos ICO as 4.9/5 **

We're so proud about that! Smiley

https://icos.best/ico/enkronos/
Almost the maximum rating, great news, I hope it will help Enkronos to raise funds for ICO.
enkronos

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

Enkronos is another time #AR Twitter top influencer and this is really awesome!!

https://nodexlgraphgallery.org/Pages/Graph.aspx?graphID=155577
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

Interesting article about Enkronos on TechOptimals: "Enkronos Apps: A Unique Data Driven Multi-Application Blockchain-Fueled Platform". Read it by clicking below:

http://techoptimals.com/2018/06/08/enkronos-blockchain-in-business/
Kaleridi

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

I would like to ask why the Enkronos project needs blockchain technologies at all? What exactly will they give him?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: