Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: I accidentally sent 20 btc to p2pool in transaction fees...  (Read 407 times)
aliens_exist_1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:28:55 AM

I reposted, If you could sign message with the address you send such high transaction fee, you might get some tips, but I doubt about the 20 BTC

This.

There's no way to proove you are that guy, though I sure wouldn't admit to that!

Signing the address that sent the 20BTC fee would prove that you are that fool. People here call fake beggers scammers, so that would shut them up.

Okay I just signed the address: If someone could repost this for me in those threads again I would be so grateful.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE----- This is aliens_exist_1 of the 20 bitcoin tx fee sob story. I posted my story on reddit here http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1t1nvl/i_accidentally_sent_a_brainwallet_transaction/ -----BEGIN SIGNATURE----- 1Jt35Ww1GjM9iGyTM8mAyBmCPPdPz7Z35A G2GI3yhycdNoQqJQgFr+JvRsq2eSnNuKiLnRl5ZoD0JJpgBKPzKKA1JC9+uQRH1uMEg3webgh+tBQO/ihoSw4uc= -----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: