Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies  (Read 7036 times)
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I think that the government was afraid of the price of bitcoin specially when the price was 13000 they think that the price will keep rising with no limit but when the price was going down the fear of the government is diminished and he stopped the war against cryptocurrencies.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

I think gradually, between this year 2018 and next year 2019, we will definitely see more countries embrace cryptocurrence. I read somewhere that a big development is coming from China as regards cryptocurrency. Likewise so many countries are beginning to see the advantage embedded in this technology. It has really contributed a lot towards the development of individuals, group, firms, industries and so on.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

They are trying to kill cryptos now as soon as possible and while it's still early.

But like other financial institutions whom before are against to crypto but later on they have removed their doubt to crypto.

The same goes to the governments who are subject to it.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

Here in Philippines, Government is keen in looking on the blockchain technology which is backing up cryptocurrency. This will ease the processes in the Government and even help to promote much better system. I know one day that the Government will fully embrace this technology and it will hand in hand work with the current monetary system.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Cryptocurrency is a new invention and modern technology in finance, and I am sure if a government wants to make changes to its country it will certainly follow the times. and it's been proven there are some countries that have made their own Cryptocurrency, and there are also new blindly plans. for those countries that prohibit Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, I'm sure someday will change the decision, and will accept this Cryptocurrency.
face.angry123

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

The emergence of blockchain technology marked a new era in the field of information security. This direction will continue to develop.
The process of progress is unstoppable. And those who will stand in the way of progress are doomed to backwardness in the development of new technologies.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

One thing to understand is that the cryptocurrencies are not dependent on any person or organization so the government cannot prohibit the cryptos but can only ban the transaction and affect the rate of crypto only. So you should have confidence in the market and continue to invest as well as hold cryptos.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
johncruze

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies because they have got to see the potential of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Others are doing oposite because they are afraid of the change that will come with the blockchain and cryptocurrencies. BTCBTC
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

Government can only regulate crypto, they can't kill it because they too will later come in terms with the inevitability of crypto as time goes on. I think some regulations here and die won't hurt.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:40:13 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 02:11:55 AM by justine11

no. but they are trying regulate it as possible as they could since cryptocurrencies are considered as threat to their economy so, their solution is to regulate cryptocurrencies by the means of exchange and also, by this way they can know who and track the cryptocurrencies in real time and also this can prevent some citizens to make money laundering activities
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

have an country or government closed the door for the crypto currency but i still believe if there are government closed the door for crypto currency there are some government open arms accepting crypto's and embrace their as legal currnecy to help for their people to giving a chance working in crypto to grow their economy.

i think the government closing the door for the crypto currency in the future they realized how much important crypto to give chance for the economy grow and open it again to accept crypto some country had same scenario.
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

Nothing is impossible in the cryptocurrencies, it already happened in china, their government already forbid their people to use crypto again, so, it will and it can happen in the future globally, but because it hasn't happen yet, we have to support crypto so the government won't do anything silly like that
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

Politics have been known for being paranoid about everything they cannot control. I am sure they are afraid of crypto, but would they try to kill it? I don't think so. I think that soon or later some of them will find a way to profit of it and will give a good example to the rest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:48:16 PM

The government's killing of cryptocurrencies is really untrue and entirely unreasonable. In fact, the government says that it is impossible to control the cryptos, so it is unlawful and unwarranted. I hope that the future of cryptocurrencies is strong enough to stop the clutter of government so that they are aware of the importance of cryptocurrencies.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:53:02 PM

I think that some countries will continue to try to regulate the cryptocurrency issue and protect their citizens from its harmful influence Grin Many countries have already recognized cryptocurrencies, when there will be most countries that will be able to get along with cryptocurrencies, then those countries that oppose it recognize it.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Nasa44
Copper Member

Activity: 862
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

I think that the government was afraid of the price of bitcoin specially when the price was 13000 they think that the price will keep rising with no limit but when the price was going down the fear of the government is diminished and he stopped the war against cryptocurrencies.

They are not so stupid as to think that will keep rising with no limit. Crypto currency is difficult to track, and if all go to the crypt, who will pay taxes then? That's what they are really afraid of.
EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:05:45 AM

I think that governements are the first groups that benefit from the cryptocurrency market, they have the possibility to invest a lot of money and obtain advice to be the whales that dominate the market. Also, they can regulate trough the laws as is the case of the United States with El Petro of Venezuela.

I believe that cryptocurrencies that have a more complicated path, are those promoted by governements because that involve geopolitical intensions, however, it is difficult to reach the elimination of crypto.

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

I think government can not kill cryptocurrency. With decentralized system, government can not reach crypto because with internet connection we can transaction using cryptocurrency. I am believe with decentralized system, cryptocurrency will keep running

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:13:10 AM

I think government can not do it because cryptocurrency just like others asset like gold, and anyone can to buy and hold it. Although crypto not regulated yet like in my country but there are many people use it for trading and make transaction. This the same case like China ban crypto exchange but many trader from China still can trade by using crypto exchange offside China.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Itachi87

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:15:57 AM

Blockchain is a very powerful technology today and the government and other major corporations are already tapping into the innovation. So to kill cryptocurrencies will mean killing blockchain itself but since the government is interested in blockchain then cryptos will not be killed.The worst that can happen is they may be regulated.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: