Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies  (Read 7033 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I think some the government will not kill cryptocurrencies because they like it and they starting to embrace the blockchain. So i think the some of the government will support crypto and will not kill it.
that can be applied in the crypto friendly countries just like canadian countries and some countries in asia that consider to create a regulation framework to the cryptocurrency.
It has a lot of potential if these countries tried to make a research about that. but the main point is crypto only needs a legalization.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

Cryptocurrency is now accepted by many countries in the world because of its potential. I believe that the benifits of decentralization will be more obvious and the governments those who are against cryptocurrency they will figure it out and they will realize the positive sides of cryptocurrency.
the government should not prohibit maybe only monitoring or cooperating and taking the positive side of the results with bitcoin instead of prohibiting from seeing the negative side of cryptocurrencies
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

Cryptocurrency certainly doesn't depend on geo-location. Its versatility is one reason why we must promote it.
Secondly, those who don't support it now, will somehow fall for it later. The potential is huge and promising.
The potential is huge, first of all, in the technology that stands behind cryptocurrencies. It is much more important and useful for the world.
Yindian

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

The cryptocurrency is not killed, it has an anonymity and the government does not know who is trading this. No one will know.
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

I am sure that this will happen because it is unprofitable for them that the cryptocurrency existed because they cannot earn money on it

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

No, I do not think, that governments will kill crypto. When the mass adoption will happen, there will be no other choice for governments left. But they are afraid of crypto, because of the anonymous payments and the lack of the third party.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:47:45 AM

The Government will not be able to kill the Cryptocurrency. It's just that the Government does not allow Cryptocurrency to use to payments sell and buy goods. Certainly, this would be contrary to government regulations. And in this case, the Government does not want to get the negative effects of Cryptocurrency. But this technology will continue to run.

Blinker123

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I think the government will not kill crypto, but they will support it. Because some of the government now is accepting and embracing crypto world, the blockchain and the technology. I hope that all the government will accept cryptocurrency.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

I think that could happen, if a country feels threatened by cryptocurrency, as often as it is often done by China when it comes to the possibility of an outflow of funds and investment from China into virtual currencies that are weakening of the yuan.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Rainbloodz

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

For me, Big Governments Will Crush Bitcoin, But Won't Kill It

Big governments cannot tolerate Bitcoin, the digital currency that threatens to break their monopoly on printing money, and to manipulate the economy to accommodate the interests of powerful elites.

Sooner or later, they will crush it.

Once, Bitcoin was popular among the "innovators," tech savvy individuals enchanted by the process that created and distributed the exotic currency, and the promise Bitcoin held to solve the ills of a global economy dominated by big governments and powerful central banks. Like the problem of inflation, usually created by central banks to bail out heavily indebted companies and governments.

Bitcoin has soared from less than twenty dollars in 2012 to close to 4,500 last week. That’s more than a 22,400 percent gain. Recently launched Bitcoin Investment Trust Shares (GBTC) has fared even better, soaring 640 percent in less than twelve months.

Somewhere down the road, innovators were joined by "early adopters," enterprising individuals seeing big advantages in the exotic currency— a better hedge against global uncertainties than conventional hedges like gold; a convenient medium of payment worldwide; and a limited supply 21 million.

Soon, these two groups were joined by a couple of other groups. Like investors who saw cryptocurrencies as a safe haven against the ultra-accommodative policies of central bankers, and the rise of geopolitical tensions in Asia.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

a government will legalize cryptocurrency if it can be profitable for the government,
and it can also be illegal if it will harm the government, all of it returns to the use
of crypto if we use it wisely surely a country will legalize it for the convenience of
its citizens or the community.
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

Of course not, Governments will not be able to kill the cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency are decentralized. But for coins centralization maybe they could kill with revoking the permits.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

I think they fight back the crypto when the government get a big benefits on it. Some of the government in different countries banned bitcoin because they can't get any benefits , In fact they can't get any taxes from it when you sending money and paying bills.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

i dont think they will, soon after they see the potential of crypto, i dont think no one will resist the temptation. power of crypto are so much compare current financial products. Either making it decentralise or not it will depends on government doctrine. free country will choose to create centralise crypto but covered with illusion of free will. some extremist government should be no problem to force people to use the crypto they introduce even everyone knows it is only benefit the government not the people at large. At the end of the day, crypto is just another tools of trade. how to use it, good or bad are depends on human decision.
kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

I think that governments will continue to put pressure on the crypto world, but this will not greatly affect the development of crypto. Definitely the golden time for crypto is still ahead.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

I don't see big impact of crypto to economy of a country. I see coins like actions of a company, so why government should care where I am investing. Better they would create an environment for adopting crypto, this could be more profitable.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

Over-crowding is not a crypto ban. In fact, crypto and bitcoin are thought to be outside the reach of regulations and government for many years. However, its status is still significantly affected by legal information from each region or country. It has a significant impact or it could be a trap to manipulate at a cheaper price. Right now, the news is really hungry for the value of crypto.

nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

I think that they can only limit use in a particular country, no more than that, but there will always be other uses.

EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

The governments are already trying to kill cryptocurrency. The question is: will the succeed? The answer is: it is highly unlikely.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

Today, attempts by various governments to kill cryptography are noticeable. But they are unlikely to be able to achieve such a result. After all, today cryptocurrency continues to actively develop, they find support among many states and large financial organizations. Therefore, local barriers will not prevent them from developing over time.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: