Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥  (Read 2070 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bars_kz

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:35:03 AM

hi there. i’ve got a channel on YouTube which is dedicated o cryptocurrencies. how many tokens can i get if i promote yr solution?
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:45:27 AM

good afternoon. i havent found a post containing terms and conditions of bounty program.  can anyone give me a link to a thread where it’s discussed?
You should sign up on the site of the bounty program in order to learn about all the terms and conditions. It won’t take more than a minute and you won’t have to provide any personal data.
bit679

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:46:41 AM

has anyone head about the exact date of the launch of the bounty campaign? i wanna be one of the first!
It has already started! You can sign up on the site of the bounty campaign and take part in it.
spyQQgood

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

hi. how much is the hard cap of this ICO?
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

hi. how much is the hard cap of this ICO?

101 500 ETH. taking into account the idea of the project, this amount is justified.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

good afternoon. i’m wondering why only 5% of the total budget is allocated to bounty?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

good afternoon. i’m wondering why only 5% of the total budget is allocated to bounty?
as for me, i think it’s normal. other ICOs offer amounts less by times so it looks like GoodWork has quite a generous team
lok5874

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

as for me, i think it’s normal. other ICOs offer amounts less by times so it looks like GoodWork has quite a generous team
in fact, that’s just 400k tokens, so it seems to me that it was possible to offer participants smth more generous
although, it may still change
jager44

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

in fact, that’s just 400k tokens, so it seems to me that it was possible to offer participants smth more generous
i don’t think that anything will change, but u also forget that there will be a referral program held in parallel with bounty and it will also be rewarded incredibly generously
lok5874

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

i don’t think that anything will change, but u also forget that there will be a referral program held in parallel with bounty and it will also be rewarded incredibly generously
does it mean that other 400k tokens were allocated to it, too? it seems to me that they could allocate half of this amount to the bounty pool
jager44

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

does it mean that other 400k tokens were allocated to it, too? it seems to me that they could allocate half of this amount to the bounty pool
taking into account the fact that the user receives 5% of the referral investment, it’s possible that 400l wont be enough
anyway, such decisions are made by the company, and it allows us to estimate their strategic skills
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:03:04 AM

taking into account the fact that the user receives 5% of the referral investment, it’s possible that 400l wont be enough
anyway, such decisions are made by the company, and it allows us to estimate their strategic skills
is referral program already active at the pre-sale stage or do i have to wait until the main stage of the ICO?
i hope that the first option is right
jtinglewood

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

good afternoon. how long will it take to consider an application submitted within the framework of bounty campaign? i hope it will take less than 24 hours
bit679

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

is referral program already active at the pre-sale stage or do i have to wait until the main stage of the ICO?
i hope that the first option is right
The referral program starts will be active starting with the open pre-sale.
bit679

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

good afternoon. how long will it take to consider an application submitted within the framework of bounty campaign? i hope it will take less than 24 hours
It’ll be enough just to follow the link - http://bounty.goodwork.network – and sign up
RoTat94

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

what data should i provide in order to udnero KYC of this ICO? i have a standard complex of copies of scans but i wanna be sure that it’s enough
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

hey. why did the GoodWork team decide that giving preferential terms to participants of the crypto-currency market is a good solution?
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

hey. why did the GoodWork team decide that giving preferential terms to participants of the crypto-currency market is a good solution?
what preferential terms are u talking about? as far as i know, you can get additional bonuses on the ICO only in case of incredibly generous investments
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

what preferential terms are u talking about? as far as i know, you can get additional bonuses on the ICO only in case of incredibly generous investments
no, i meant that Cryptomarket participants will get additional bonuses when moving their employees to the GOODWORK spaces.
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

no, i meant that Cryptomarket participants will get additional bonuses when moving their employees to the GOODWORK spaces.
oh, that is it. in fact, it’s a really great idea! cryptocurrencies can become a subject of everyday life only if the rapid development continues, and i hope that this platform will help.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: