Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:33:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will rent your miners for top dollar!  (Read 2448 times)
LFring01 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:30:45 AM

I'm new here and was wondering if anyone who owns a Jupiter KnC, either the 550 GH/s or the 650 GH/s. If you do, and want to make some money daily, I will pay you more than what your pool pays you. Even to mine from your machine for an hour, a day, or weeks.  I will make it well worth your time!

If you own another device besides the Jupiter, contact me as well.

Pay rates:

.5 to 1.5 BTC a day (depends on mining setup)

.1 to .4 for random times ranging from 5 mins to 1 hour about 4 to 5 times a day. (depends on mining setup)

Easy money, willing to work with multiple people here. Mainly just needing this as part as my local business, to educate about bitcoin & help me get pre-orders for future devices that are coming on the market.

Yes, I will pay upfront before any mining is done to any well known respected members or groups that are looking for a greater ROI then what they get from mining now.

If you can PM contact me here or on skype: LFring01 - Thanks!
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 03:01:17 PM

What is the whole point of this exercise? If you want to rent/lease hashing power why not do it from CEX. See below:

They have a ton of hashrate you can rent.

driksson

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:26:14 PM

yes, if you have btc to spend, then buy your own mining hardware and put them hosted. many services here hosts mining hardware.
It would only make sense to rent mining hardware if you only have USD to spend and would like to risk it on mining for a while..
TechByPC

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:37:21 PM

I could think of a few other reasons to rent mining power with BTC:

Clean coins. I'm not accusing OP of this by any means, but the first thing I thought of is wouldn't this be a good way for someone with the inputs.io stash or some other "stolen" coins to get freshly minted coins at only a slight loss. So long as transactions are being done with individuals in smallish amounts, most people willing to pull a deal like this are probably not going to spend time figuring where the coins came from. I'm sure someone is still watching that stash?

It could also be someone who just likes to play the lottery and intends to solo mine or mine a private pool.

Or, it could be someone hardware poor reselling mining contracts on eBay or similar. Contracts are way overpriced there, especially with the dips in the exchange rate, so reselling through a smarter place like here for a reasonable markup could give the reseller a profit stream without the risk of holding hardware.

Also, CEX.IO is going to keep a lot of people away for reasons of principle. That and you can't point your rented mining power at the pool of your choice. That, I think, would be the killer feature for CEX.IO, but it would probably be a very difficult thing to implement at the current hash rate granularity that they have there.

Any rate, it could be a vast number of reasons. Wish I had more hashing power.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 11:56:12 PM

I can think of no valid non-scammy reason.

Bitcoin laundering is not illegal to the best of my knowledge.

I have 54ghash for rent  Wink

allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 02:01:51 AM

stolen coins eh..I guess I would know a thing or two about that..but it never occurred to me this method of laundering it..clever..

technically they can launder stolen coins at cex.io as well....it's not like they check or care where the coins come from.

also what's this I hear about principal objection to using cex.io..have they done something fishy?

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:33:21 PM

I have 2 antminers each stable at just over 200GHash.

make me an offer. I would want at least 0.15BTC per 24hrs per machine. must be paid up front, or use escrow. (i wont just point my hashrate at your pool account for free!)

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
turtle83

Activity: 322

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 10:08:08 PM

.1 to .4 for random times ranging from 5 mins to 1 hour about 4 to 5 times a day. (depends on mining setup)

Yes, I will pay upfront before any mining is done to any well known respected members or groups that are looking for a greater ROI then what they get from mining now.

I have about 600 GH/s i can point to you. I can set scripts to switch to and off your pools at pre-agreed times(given atleast 2 hrs in advance).... but would wither like money upfront or Escrow. If escrow it needs to be a notable pool with public stats. And oh, it needs to be atleast 2x of whatever is the BTC ROI of the day...

joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:20:22 AM

He is full of crap

giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:06:47 AM

1 TH/s to offer, just left me a notice.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
LFring01 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:08:19 AM

He is full of crap

I am not full of crap and I have already rented from 2  people on here who I spoke with on skype (I will ask if they want to leave feedback here).  I haven't been on the forum the last day or so but I am responding to pm's now.  Skype LFring01 and we can get things going quicker since I have to wait 360 seconds before a post or pm response.  Thanks
joeventura

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:42:58 PM

Well I will give you one more opportunity to reply via PM and we will see.
wonko

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:54:22 PM

My guess is that he's a craigslist scammer or eBay scammer, someone asks you to point the hardware at your pool to prove that you own it, he doesn't own the hardware he just has one of you guys do it so that the buyer believes he actually has the hardware... I've seen other people request the same thing on blackhat hacker sites.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 02:10:44 AM

My guess is that he's a craigslist scammer or eBay scammer, someone asks you to point the hardware at your pool to prove that you own it, he doesn't own the hardware he just has one of you guys do it so that the buyer believes he actually has the hardware... I've seen other people request the same thing on blackhat hacker sites.

Middle-Man Sales Scam? 

Since the buyer and seller don't know each other that provides a decent layer of protection.

joeventura

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:30:22 PM

He is full of crap

I am not full of crap and I have already rented from 2  people on here who I spoke with on skype (I will ask if they want to leave feedback here).  I haven't been on the forum the last day or so but I am responding to pm's now.  Skype LFring01 and we can get things going quicker since I have to wait 360 seconds before a post or pm response.  Thanks

yes you are.

Anyone done any business with this person?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 12:52:34 AM

I know you are asking for SHA based hash power, but if you are also after Scrypt I have some to rent!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=376782.msg4035456#msg4035456

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: